Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs BTC - page 4. (Read 9786 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 16, 2019, 07:48:26 PM
ethereum is unlikely to outperform bitcoin, bitcoin prices affect altcoin prices including ethereum, when bullrun occurs then the price of bitcoin will increase earlier than other altcoins, the price of bitcoin and ethereum also has a far difference, bitcoin dominates the market rather than ethereum, so ethereum It is impossible to outperform Bitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 16, 2019, 07:37:19 PM
No, Ethereum cannot pass through Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's selling value continues to experience growth. Ethereum will only remain at number two. However, Ethereum growth is also very impactful. The impact on all coins is based on Ethereum coins.

This is not a fight but now both of these coins have been jointly advancing the crypto market. We as investors must necessarily support by investing. So the trading volume is increased.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 16, 2019, 07:03:17 PM
ETH   could recover and should recover some of the lost market share. We have to remember that in January 2018 ETH was 11% of the price of BTC and now it is only 3.3% . There is lot to recover.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 16, 2019, 06:37:33 PM
Not at all and never! When did you see that Ethereum was rising anyway, was it not as when Bitcoin started rising earlier. Please get this once and for all, bitcoin controls and dominate the crypto market over 50% and that is why Ethereum can never surpass the value of BTC.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 16, 2019, 06:28:49 PM
this is a very stupid question  Roll Eyes
As far as I know the highest price of ETH is $ 1,200, even the highest ETH price at that time cannot rival the lowest BTC price last year. so in my opinion ETH can't outperform BTC in the next bull.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
May 16, 2019, 06:03:19 PM
No. But eth will certainly be the top 2 currency following btc. My opinion is that both are very undervalued. We will certainly witness big changes for crypto in the coming years.
Activity: 728
May 16, 2019, 05:59:27 PM
That's not gonna happen - it's impossible for ethereum to surpass Bitcoin. Although we now see how the course of ethereum is moving forward.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 16, 2019, 05:51:09 PM
Its impossible for ethereum to replace bitcoin or become the king of cryptocurrency though both coins are great and have a great potential in the future.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
May 16, 2019, 05:29:31 PM
Both coins are great and have high potential in the future yet when you compare these two coins people tend to go in for BTC than ETH because of its popularity. I think there's no way ethereum can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin still remains the standard in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
May 16, 2019, 04:32:04 PM
No, man, that's impossible. This is from science fiction. Ether has a chance to come close to Bitcoin someday, but this is very unlikely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
May 16, 2019, 02:10:57 PM
It will be possible for Ethereum to outperform Bitcoin, but very little that happens ,maybe 1%. Bitcoin is very difficult with altcoin, and even I can't imagine that happening. Bitcoin is very popular and powerful. The real cryptocurrency king and has been proven to date. I better think for a real future for more equitable and acceptable cryptocurrency adoption across the country.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 16, 2019, 11:00:33 AM
Nowadays, it does not matter which of these cryptocurrencies to choose, since they equally grow in value or fall. The main thing is not to keep money in your wallets in coins, you need to transfer to ether or to Bitcoin.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 16, 2019, 06:11:31 AM
Do you think ETH may outperform BTC in the next bull run?

You are kidding me
I think you can see a long history of crypto trading, bitcoin has never been preceded by all existing altcoins. Look at today's market, the growth of Bitcoin is very influential on all crypto traded. this applies to ethereum
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 16, 2019, 05:15:48 AM
The comparison for ETH and BTC is absurd taking into consideration the quick facts on the last bull run. BTC was always the best performer among all cryptocurrencies, so others came later after the BTC.
if these two coins are compared, of course people tend to side with bitcoin compared to ETH. so many advantages that Bitcoin has compared to ETH. besides, people seem to target bitcoin more to have than ETH. well, but in this case, I side with the two coins. I see the potential that exists in the two coins is as large.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 16, 2019, 05:08:55 AM
I don't think so. The recent bullrun has given us the clear picture veey well. It has shown that without Bitcoin, none of the coins is. Imagine what the prices of ETH and the other ALTs would've been if it weren't for Bitcoin's surge. The market situation has shown Bitcoin controls everything and for the past 10 years, every coin has been dependent on Bitcoin every time.

Indeed, cryptocurrency market depend on bitcoin and not to ethereum. Even ethereum used by most token in market, bitcoin price affecting to altcoin price and bitcoin movement affecting to cryptomarket. I think ethereum is good investment but should be not compared with bitcoin because different purpose
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
May 16, 2019, 04:31:06 AM
I don't think so. The recent bullrun has given us the clear picture veey well. It has shown that without Bitcoin, none of the coins is. Imagine what the prices of ETH and the other ALTs would've been if it weren't for Bitcoin's surge. The market situation has shown Bitcoin controls everything and for the past 10 years, every coin has been dependent on Bitcoin every time.
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
May 16, 2019, 04:22:26 AM
In terms of market cap, Ethereum is too far away compare to Bitcoin and I don't think that there will be a time that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin. We know that most of the altcoins' price is affected by the price of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin goes down, most of the alts too and vice versa.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 16, 2019, 04:21:10 AM
Nope, Bitcoin is still far ahead from Ethereum but i can see the ethereum price will be increase high following bitcoin price. In this bull market, bitcoin will be stay on top outperform other alts like what happen on 2017. You remembered what happen on 2017? 1st bitcoin, 2nd bch and 3rd eth.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 16, 2019, 03:30:28 AM
I believe that ethereum is still very, very far to Bitcoin.  As for me, these are two different coins that should not be compared or fought.  Because they are quite successful in their fields and very different.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 16, 2019, 03:22:50 AM
This was a question to ask years ago when we had a lot of persons who believes in eth because of the moon in price and not now when the ethereum blockchain is already facing some issue that needs to be addressed, I don't think there is any coin in the crypto market that can compete with bitcoin for now and even in years to come, because bitcoin is one of the coin that offers so much value and will still continue to be the most used coin by people in the world for making day to day transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: