Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS EOS - page 4. (Read 1156 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:14:29 AM
little I read the EOS related info,
EOS uses delegated-proof-of-stake and introduces the ability to fix bugs and rollback changes with supermajority consensus.
The project is headed by blockchain VIPs. 20% of the EOS token supply were sold for about $ 185M in ETH over the first 5 days of the 341-day long token sale. (And 10% are reserved for block.one). The structure of the token sale is that 70% (i.e., the majority) of EOS tokens will be produced and sold at market value.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 06:10:14 AM
EOS seems to be a very good cryptocurrency, but it now exposes too many problems. Recently it has frozen the customer's account. This has caused us to start worrying about whether it is decentralized? These reasons will cause EOS cannot exceed ETH!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 26, 2018, 05:51:57 AM
We need to stop this crypto wars, ETH is decentralized and EOS is centralized so they are different we should not compare them together. At the end of the day, what really matters is the price of BTC, if btc go down everything go down
Activity: 385
June 26, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
ETH and EOS are not actually in conflict with each other. ETH stands for the present. EOS stands for the future. Are you willing to believe that ETH, which is already successful, or believes in the future potential of EOS?
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 05:45:35 AM
I think EOS will be able to compete with ETH, and you probably know about ETH
and in specifications EOS: there is no clear platform and product,
The code is full of scandal because it was copied directly from Dan Larimer's previous project.
certainly does not guarantee its safety, and I prefer ETH for my investment security.
There is a hype about EOS but in pratic I see no reason for new projects to choose EOS rather than the smart ETH contracting system.

Please, do not compare these two cryptocurrencies. I am sure that they will survive both but they will be used for different purposes. No doubt that Ethereum will be more popular. That is why it will be gaining faster.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
I do not think that there is any kind of confrontation between these coins. Ethereum is the platform and EOS operating system! Each coin takes its niche. I believe that EOS will cost about $ 100 in December!
Activity: 133
June 25, 2018, 11:44:10 AM
Ether is better now, but that does not mean that it will always be this way. And it will be difficult to do when the market is so saturated with technological solutions.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 02:24:03 PM
My money is on eth  Cool Right now it doesn't look good for it, and yes it might go down even more, but its a bear market rn. I am going to stay in ETH.
Activity: 69
June 23, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

EOS is good, their platform growing fast so far. but for me ethereum still the best. especially their platform already is one of popular. Ethereum still strongest and will difficult to be defeated by another Altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 12:36:18 PM
I'll have to go ahead here and side with ETH. The recent developments with the EOS mainnet launch and ensuing chaos have been far more than troubling. And i don't remember ETH ever facing such glaring issues in the past, so ETH it is. I even prefer NEO to EOS, in all honesty.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
This game is primarily about scaling, which next gen blockchain is supporting one million trsnsactions per second or more and EOS claims to be above everything else in terms to scaling. But keep in mind all this is just theory, they need to pull it off first and EOS is already struggling with their main net just to run without issues and it isn’t even centralized, the whole thing currently runs on a single database. And let’s just say they work through the issues and are able to deliver, would that mean EOS would automatically overtake Ethereum? Look at the low volume in this market that does not seem to increase during the first half of this year, more peiple are leaving crypto then pouring in the market. Unless that reverses it means zero if your blockchain is more scalable then Ethereum. Just connect the dots and you will realize nothing can threaten Ethereum for the time being.
Activity: 378
June 23, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
I think in any crypto world can happen, EOS may be able to match Ethereum in the future,
because EOS has very advanced technology, but I think EOS still have to dig deeper potential with bright idea,
if EOS want to defeat Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
June 23, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
eos have a long time to run to catch ethereum tech. eth tech is up to 3 years ahead and have a great community and developers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 09:53:33 PM
anything can happen to the world of crypto maybe EOS can match Ethereum in the future because Eos has advanced technology but I think EOS still have to work very hard if EOS want to beat Ethereum because Ethereum the price is high enough.
Activity: 49
June 22, 2018, 08:23:35 PM
What good is EOS if they are freezing accounts at whim? Completely antithetical to the block-chain philosophy
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
If Bitcoin is digital gold, and Ethereum is a digital oil, EOS is compared to digital real estate.
The limited offer and the eternal character of the tokens make it the main target for investors who are strongly(risky investments at the moment) related to the decentralized future. However, this coin is still at very early stages, so it should be treated with extreme caution and only as a small part of a well-diversified portfolio.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 06:26:44 PM
ETH is a very good coin, but you need to understand that EOS is a very good coin which has very good fundamentals to be honest
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
I consciously prefer the EOS - a platform of new generation, which is the technical side of the platform exceeds ETH.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 22, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
EOS was born to challenge ETH. ETH has been operating in cryptocurrency for many years. Although it has a solid user base, EOS 3.0 blockchain looks very powerful, regardless of its speed or technology index is beyond ETH, if EOS can be listed on schedule, so I think ETH is likely to lose a lot of new customers!
I think that you are creating another joke about EOS, it's a buggy blockchain with centralized organization has been controlled EOS. Remember the latest case about EOS frozen the personal account directly.
That's a joke. UTNP was doing even better than EOS. ZIlliqa has done even greater than its 4 billions blockchain.
Activity: 434
June 22, 2018, 10:19:18 AM
EOS was born to challenge ETH. ETH has been operating in cryptocurrency for many years. Although it has a solid user base, EOS 3.0 blockchain looks very powerful, regardless of its speed or technology index is beyond ETH, if EOS can be listed on schedule, so I think ETH is likely to lose a lot of new customers!
Pages:
Jump to: