Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS EOS - page 6. (Read 1156 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 05:21:14 PM
I keep in my investment portfolio both of these coins, in EOS about 12%, and in ETH about 23%.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 05:11:07 PM
According to me, ETH is much ahead of EOS and I think EOS is promising like ETH and I believe EOS will improve more shortly. But ETH is more stable and promising than EOS. EOS is really worth the investment But Ethereum is always my first choice.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
June 14, 2018, 12:37:43 PM
In my opinion, both EOS and Ethereum are good altcoin for long term investment. EOS has great potential, it tries to grow very stable. EOS is really worth the investment. But Ethereum is always my first choice. In the cryptocurrency market, it can be said Ethereum is queen, it has a very large capitalization, only after Bitcoin. Ethereum has networks around the world, many ICOs projects use the Ethereum platform. I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will bring us huge profits in the next few years.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
We will have to wait and see how things progress with EOS.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 12:17:24 PM
ETH more stable than EOS, but it seems to me that EOS has a greater potential in growth than ETH. I keep in my briefcase and that and that.
Activity: 644
June 14, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
Not very original but holding them both in my bags. Imho this is good choice. They are both good enough to buy them. The main question what proportion to hold them)
Activity: 311
June 14, 2018, 12:00:12 PM
EOS has good potential and can be a serious competitor for ethereum,  I think EOS must have coin in your portfolio for 2019.
Activity: 217
June 14, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
EOS also has good potential, it has many advantages such as fast transaction speed, very low transaction costs, almost free. However, if I choose between EOS and Ethereum, I would definitely choose Ethereum. The reason is because Ethereum is better. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is always the first choice of many investors. Ethereum has networks around the world. I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and its price will be higher than $ 2500
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 14, 2018, 10:41:42 AM
I think your comparison is incorrect. I think EOS is an imitator of Ethereum. There is not much value. It can't compete with Ethereum. Because it is not qualified.

How can it not compare? It promises instant transactions that are almost free. Do you remember how Ethereum was cloaked during the rise of the crypto citties? As soon the market comes back there is need for more scalable solutions.
Activity: 8
June 12, 2018, 08:45:37 AM
You should wait a couple of more days to see how the main launch goes. We believe it's a good investment for the long term but it still depends on a lot of factors and involves it's own risks. Right now anything can go wrong and we need to see how Dan and the rest of the EOS team can react to setbacks and if they can solve their issues (if there are any). It's speculative thing but if you are ready to wait a year or two, you might get a huge profit from EOS. Good luck !
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
June 12, 2018, 02:44:47 AM
EOS can chance to be great. But the team should show something more than start mainnet. Yes, it's a valuable milestone but for development, it will be more than own blockchain only. I will watch and wait
So many EOS holders have been selling their shares after the mainnet has been launched and then how useless 4 billions that has used to pump it. It has no chance at all. 4 billions worth nothin. Even a lot of bug in EOS blockchain has been discovered by only one person. that's a terrible team. Dan is nothin
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
EOS can chance to be great. But the team should show something more than start mainnet. Yes, it's a valuable milestone but for development, it will be more than own blockchain only. I will watch and wait
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 11, 2018, 05:55:14 AM
I only trust ETH, now despite the sharp fall in ETH, I was not nervous and trembled because I knew that ETH would rise again in the next few days. This would be a good time for many people to buy, and then the price increase will escalate.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 11, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
i will not compare eos with ethereum, too early eos to compete with ethereum. eos is a new coin and has not worked while ethereum coins are already working and very popular ico platform

ethereum's chain is better than eos. and everyone adjusted to ethereum for ico. after now it is hard to change habits. eos must product really a good chain for take down ethereum or bitcoin
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 05:20:38 AM
Still, I will give my vote in favor of Ethereum, as it looks more confident in the current cryptocurrency market, and in General the coin is good and popular among some people.
Activity: 326
June 11, 2018, 04:57:14 AM
i will not compare eos with ethereum, too early eos to compete with ethereum. eos is a new coin and has not worked while ethereum coins are already working and very popular ico platform
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
I think your comparison is incorrect. I think EOS is an imitator of Ethereum. There is not much value. It can't compete with Ethereum. Because it is not qualified.
It's another copycat to the ethereum, the idea of the smartcontract has been copied by NEO, and then ADA, TRON, EOS or even ripple soon. They are all just useless token that can't even create an interesting protocol rather than created another copycat. EOS with its millions line of code and sounds like a broken car for me with so many vulnerabilities.

Hey, say that to facebook they just copied myspace and where is myspace now. My view invest in everything you don't know who is going to win but no matter what you will have a position in the winning side Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 02:41:35 AM
It's too early to tell because EOS is still a new coin and ethereum has been around for years. If EOS price and market capitalization grow continuously, hitting many all-time highs in the future then it will going to rival ethereum soon. But if EOS turn out to be an ethereum clone, it can't be considered as a contender.
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 02:39:43 AM
Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

i think ETH is the best
Activity: 30
June 11, 2018, 02:31:05 AM
ETH for me! No questions ask!
Pages:
Jump to: