Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS EOS - page 5. (Read 1156 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 08:42:15 AM
These are two platforms for ico. I think it's better instead of arguing about what's best. The best solution would be to buy both Ethereum and Eos.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
June 22, 2018, 08:39:04 AM
if in my opinion, I am more confident select eth because eth has long been the target of infestor, and will always have higher exchange rate in compare with other coin sir.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 07:37:52 AM
I did not go deep into the study of the work of the EOS. And now it seems to me that after some time the EOS can compete with ETH and even surpass it in the future.
Activity: 151
June 17, 2018, 08:41:33 AM
EOS is a good coin and a lot of people say it will compete with Ethereum in the future but I think EOS still have to work hard if you want to beat Ethereum because the difference in value is very far.
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
I will choose ETH, this is a coin to make me feel secure and I am confident in the future they will grow strong, now is the time we hold and buy, think of accumulate them, do not rush Selling them will cost you money.
Activity: 84
June 16, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
EOS is the most hyped crypto recently and i think it will rival Ether mainly on transaction speeds
Activity: 36
Merit: 12
Mountains in my mind.
June 16, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
EOS means "Ethereum On Steroids". As far as I know. Build to overcome issues of Ethereum but I think NEO is doing it in better way and showing promising results.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
June 16, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

EOS is being taken as a strong competitor for ETH over these few months due to its technology and speed but still it will need strong technical advancements for EOS if it want to take over ETH in the longet period as we still can't see any ICO in its blockchain technology.Each coin wants dominance in the market like earlier BCH was compared with btc but soon it all vanished.So i think EOS will never take ETH position in the market sooner or later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
June 16, 2018, 06:26:03 AM
I always choose ETH as a coin to invest and hold, my aim is to make a profit from ETH, although the market is now falling, I'm still determined to hold onto ETH, I know for sure ETH is the most potential coin on the Crypto market. Maybe BTC will not compete against ETH.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
June 15, 2018, 05:21:02 PM
i really believe that EOS will take over ETH in couple coming months because of free tokens (airdrops) people will buy EOS to get Free tokens and that's will pump the price a lot
who doesn't like free stuff  Cheesy
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
June 15, 2018, 01:07:48 PM
Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

Well
since ETH and EOS it's very similar, it's look like competition.
and, the fact , EOS win about the scalability,with 10,000-100,000 TPS on stress test.
also Proof-of-Work VS Delegated Proof-of-Stake its interesting topic.
let's see  Grin
Activity: 29
June 15, 2018, 11:04:22 AM
Yes, among the many competitors facing Ethereum, the most competitive is EOS! However, the current situation of EOS is not good, it has many loopholes, and now they are not resolved, so this comparison still needs to observe for some time!
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 10:55:56 AM
I think EOS will be able to compete with ETH, and you probably know about ETH
and in specifications EOS: there is no clear platform and product,
The code is full of scandal because it was copied directly from Dan Larimer's previous project.
certainly does not guarantee its safety, and I prefer ETH for my investment security.
There is a hype about EOS but in pratic I see no reason for new projects to choose EOS rather than the smart ETH contracting system.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
If I invest in the short term I will hold EOS, but if I invest in long term I will choose ETH, because when I hold ETH I feel more secure, they can make a profit for me in the future. But now is not possible because prices are falling, now is suitable for buying.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 15, 2018, 09:34:11 AM
I don't think EOS has any chance to challenge ETH cause there are some other better altcoins have more chance to win ETH in the future like NEO Smiley. Of course I also agree that EOS is a really good altcoin but it's not good enough to be a competitor of ETH Cheesy
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
June 15, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
I think they're fighting for dominance in the future of encryption. However, there are always many theories about EOS, some think it is hype, some think it is not as strong as propaganda! Can EOS challenge ETH in the future? We can only observe it in the future.
Activity: 133
June 15, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
I think eos eth is still early for comparison but we do not know what will happen in the future but we need some time to make a comparison.

I understand what you mean, also I think that it would be good to compare also Cardano, They are also good enough product do.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

But the community of eth is much bigger and the use of that coin is also much bigger than any other the eth technology is now used by many different business like binance and sirin is also using it so it is hard for EOS to get the position of Eth.
Activity: 42
June 14, 2018, 05:48:35 PM
I think eos eth is still early for comparison but we do not know what will happen in the future but we need some time to make a comparison.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 05:31:59 PM
They just want to be new ETH. But I don't like EOS team because because of them price of ETH is falling down.
Pages:
Jump to: