Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS EOS - page 9. (Read 1156 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 05:07:46 AM
EOS is really warm and it is often said that it will be the next Ethereum challenger. but I think it takes a lot of time for EOS to compete with one of the best altcoin that is Ethereum.
Activity: 827
June 05, 2018, 04:47:09 AM
Ethereum ecosystem is very difficult to cross. Maybe it will take 3-4 years. But most people will support ETH.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 04:12:20 AM
Claiming debate is a way to promote.

All these coins have potential to overtake big projects.

It will depend on their futur partner and reliability of team and project.

If they go all transparent with team information and a great viable concept, technology and developement following the schedule and talks, then it's a good bet to support.

Most of actual waves on charts are whales manipulation or really nice played promotion campaign and they do their best to make illusion and concept to become REAL.

As investor, you just need to find out if the team is serious and have potential to fight with the biggest, cause they know what they are doing.

But always be carefull, and investigate a bit more than just charting, some team are cheating, that's abvious, and some chart and totaly fake volume.

Be carefull everyone, always.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 03:59:29 AM
Only time will tell ! Up until now it's only speculations but with the main launch of EOS we will have answers to our questions in the near months. The hardest challenges in front of all dApp platforms are the TPS (transactions per second) and the mass adoption. ETH already has the upper hand in the latter and rightfully they are on top of the mountain. We will see if EOS can keep up with them. It's interesting to follow the war between them and the other competitors so we are all looking forward to the following months and years, but for now as for you question ETH is the safer bet but EOS is the dark horse.
Activity: 174
June 05, 2018, 03:56:39 AM
Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

i think that Ethereum is much better than EOS, have great team, all day working on product, + easy, + smart contracts + forks is great for ETH owners.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
June 05, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

ETH is better then EOS,  and forewer will be <3

Eos isnot bat currency, but ethereum is everything

i like ethereum more then BTC to
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 03:52:11 AM
I personally think that Ethereum is much better than EOS, Ethereum has a smart contract technology that makes Ethereum more popular, I'm sure over time Ethereum will get bigger in the future.
Activity: 154
June 05, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

EOS is software that introduces a Blockchain architecture that is designed to allow for vertical and horizontal application of hierarchies. This is achieved through an operating system architecture like those that can be built.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
June 05, 2018, 03:32:46 AM
if you want ood returns in short term better with EOS ans it in boom in short term.
It is you who must keep all the things in your mind before making any kind of final decision and that you must do it by looking at all the possible aspects. If you will not do that, you might end up making the wrong decision which may lead to the loss of money. I think of ETH to better option than that of the EOS as ETH can help you in so many ways to make some better earning.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
June 03, 2018, 05:28:18 PM
For me ETH is far better than EOS.Why? Because we have seen ETH working, and its working really very well! Whereas EOS is all theories ATM
With the blockchain going live, lets see how it rolls out.Till then its nothing more than other new coin in front of ETH.
Activity: 168
June 03, 2018, 05:18:07 PM
ETH is a very popular and stable coin, most investors prefer it because it is in the top.
I also prefer ETH, after all, this coin is more stable, the price can grow very quickly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

I agree with you and you have a very interesting question about that. I only add that the Ethereum is still much better than the other currency. But it's up to you.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
ETH is a very popular and stable coin, most investors prefer it because it is in the top.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
June 03, 2018, 02:44:42 PM
Ethereum and eos are very great altcoins but ethereum is very far from eos because it has smart contract and many project. For now, eos can't beat ethereum, but we will see in the future if eos can surpass ethereum.
Activity: 351
June 03, 2018, 11:17:06 AM
I don't think EOS can compete with ETH at all. There is a hype about EOS but in pratic I don't see any reason for new projects to choose EOS over ETH smart contract system. If one can challenge ETH that would be NEO, not EOS.
Yeah, I agree with you. EOS is not ready to challenge ETH. Some people are talking about EOS, too early to talk about it. Maybe NEO will do it in the future because NEO has its own space for it
Activity: 568
June 03, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

Eos is trying to convince the crypto community that they are a better blockchain technology than ETH, but it is not easy to do so because ETH has proven itself to be the number one altcoin and many of the ICO projects are using ETH as their preparable contract, maybe for the years to come and ETH will stop to improve their technology, there is a possibility.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 09:33:19 AM
Because of EOS' growth, I think it can already beat Ethereum in just 8 months to 1 year. If you are going to look at its graph, it is not impossible that anytime soon, it can surpass Ethereum because of its project development and its team.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
June 03, 2018, 09:30:08 AM
Eos is just someone's fomo, it cant pass ethereum or others, and I think that eos will be shitcoin at the future, maybe 6 months maybe 1 years later, this is my opinion of course.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 09:25:15 AM
I think blockchain wars are going to be there. Despite all the speculation about ETH vs EOS I believe there are other platforms that will give both of them a run for their money. Platforms like Seele and Matrix AI and Elastos are waiting in the wings with very competitive teams. I cannot predict the future only that there are more variables than we are accomodating right now
Activity: 434
June 03, 2018, 08:09:14 AM
a difficult choice if looking at both have the same opportunities. investing in them is better. ethereum began increasing and even the EOS is also increasingly showed a positive development. the rivalry between the two is very good and even the ethereum surpassed the EOS will get if you don't have a good development.
Pages:
Jump to: