Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins? - page 12. (Read 17110 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
Yes, find that the market will recover and now buy eos will be better than ETH, because this coin always gives us high value and can see them grow strongly in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 10, 2018, 03:00:30 PM
I think we can compare them according to current task. But make some competition - no ))
Just FYI check out this article ( I am one of the authors ) https://www.academia.edu/37719951/TECHNICAL_COMPARISON_ASPECTS_OF_LEADING_BLOCKCHAIN-BASED_PLATFORMS_ON_KEY_CHARACTERISTICS
It is about comparison of the blockchain platforms.
I mean both of them ETH and EOS are powerful projects and both are in the begining.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 03:00:05 PM
Two beautiful platforms at Ethereum and Eos. But for me now, Ethereum is much stronger and better platform than Eos. Because I think Ethereum is not just Eos, it is a stronger coin than all coins except Bitcoin. And I think this status will continue for at least 2-3 year more.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:55:00 PM
Both survive. However, the ethereum will still be in the leading positions for a long time. EOS now has no chance to shift ethereum.
Activity: 644
November 10, 2018, 02:54:50 PM
The dominant position of EOS and Ethereum is indisputable. At present, EOS and Ethereum are undoubtedly the preferred platforms for Dapp development around the world.
According to CCID, EOS is better. But for me Ethereum is the winner.
Activity: 574
November 10, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
Of course ETH will win for now.
ETH now is the popular coin in cryptocurrency and almost all new token used ETH blockchain called ERC20.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:51:55 PM
I would choose ETH, because they are the only coin most popular, so I think the market will recover and this coin will bring us the highest profit value. It is likely that they will rise above $ 1,000 by the end of this year
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
November 10, 2018, 02:37:36 PM
ETH and EOS are two altcoins that have promising future prospects. I am personally, both interested. However, between the two, Ethereum is more promising and has been proven in the crypto market even though the price is now back to basics.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
November 10, 2018, 02:47:06 PM
Ethereum and EOS is still too early to compare with each other. The ethereum coin is awaiting improvements, but EOS has not yet manifested itself, it has unresolved vulnerabilities. Everything will depend on how these coins and their teams will behave in the near future. In the meantime, ethereum remains the undisputed leader of the Altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 10, 2018, 02:41:23 PM
It seems to me that eos is now of course very much developed and I think in the future it will completely replace Ethereum , Ethereum has many problems and no one solves them .
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 02:36:16 PM
No matter if the winner will be ETH or EOS cause both of this coins are very good to become the best altcoin in crypto market. But I think EOS is a little bit better than ETH although ETH price and rank are still higher than EOS at the moment. EOS is just a new coin but seem like it has approved that it's deserve to replace ETH in the future Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
November 10, 2018, 02:30:10 PM
ETH is just a sleeping Giant that have been undervalue for some period of time due to the continuous dumping of the token . many token will have today was develop on the Ethereum smart contract which have giving rooms to so many altcoins we have today . the demand for the smart contract is still growing daily due to many new altcoin founders who dont have the capacity to develop their own main-net and also the ETH is globally recognized and is traded on the global forex market and with the new development on the ethereum network for faster speed of transaction the ETH will do better than the EOS.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 02:25:06 PM
good luck.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
EOS is centralized, funds can be frozen..
Its worse than XRP.
ETH will do well than these shit projects, however they always over promise and under deliver (sharding, pos etc etc)
Its better to invest in BTC and privacy coins like XMR.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
November 10, 2018, 01:50:31 PM
ether and eos Cheesy come on guys eos ıs just a scam Cheesy you cant compare ether and eos, as ı heard there ıs rumors that eos ıs not even a blockchaın Cheesy they collected tons of money and ether, and they dumped tons of ether to market, these kınd of scams just hurts crypto
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 10, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
Eth is still the king of altcoin as EOS is growing slowly, in trading ups and downs are nature. The thing is which coin will benefit to us also how can we utilise it, both are promising coins as ETH is already a most popular coin while EOS is slowly trending. Guys you can invest in both coins as they have good future.
Activity: 392
November 10, 2018, 01:40:23 PM
Yes, I think they're both good coins of course eos a little bit done later , but eth has already gained confidence , and I think the eth will always be slightly above the eos
Activity: 399
November 10, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
Too much time to change and I believe in ETH this time. I have researched on the upcoming technology of ETH and it looks like it is the forefront . I never lost faith in ETH
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
November 10, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
Ethereum acted like a cheap altcoin , falling down from 1300$ to 200$ wasn't something that i expected!
I think Ethereum depends on Vitalik , If something happens to him it would go down probably , I think in future EOS wins because it has a better scalability and uses a better blockchain .
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 10, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
Cryptocurrencies should be going forward to adoption which is why cross chains are created, they may compete each other but I think both are going to benefit from all these projects created for each platform. Both can claim scalability and and what Vitalik means when he said ETH2.0. The two are both great tokens its just the matter of which platform has the most innovative developers.
Pages:
Jump to: