Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins? - page 9. (Read 17110 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
February 02, 2019, 11:10:50 AM
Always ethereum that was popular and many ico project always eth platform.but for now eos hasbeen up popularity on crypto .we dont know eos will make platform for ico project for popular platform like ethereum? We just wait it
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 09:11:21 AM
EOS is good platform for gaming industry, but let's be clear, it is centralized and I don't like centralized platforms at all!
To my mind ethereum is out of competency!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
February 02, 2019, 09:09:53 AM
Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?

I think EOS would still be a good choice as of Ethereum. But I guess both of them will have a great role inside this market and would have some different unique features.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 08:16:17 AM
It seems to me that today I will not spread out full-fledged information in order to be unequivocally sure that EOS today will be able to do something worthy of $ 4 billion. This is an amazing swindle.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
February 02, 2019, 08:13:23 AM
Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?

ETH and EOS are two altcoins that have promising future prospects. I am personally, both interested. However, between the two, Ethereum is more promising and has been proven in the crypto market even though the price is now back to basics.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 08:33:01 AM
Now is not the time to compete for who is the winner. Both altcoin are falling in the market today and there is no sign of stopping. ETH has fallen to No. 3 and if nothing changes then ETH will continue to fall
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

I am an old experienced believer of Ethereum. And I am not going to change my attitude toward this cryptocurrency. There are just no reasons for that. EOS is interesting but ETH is more preferable one.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 18, 2018, 06:37:16 PM
Of course at the moment Ethereum much higher eos have eos I don't like a lot of abedini and they do nothing in ayume I like it and would like it to change yet I will not , but to invest in eos, I think you can !
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2018, 05:04:59 PM
I think Ethereum is likely to win this year and next year, but if Ethereum does not grow by the end of this year, then most likely the EOS will win.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 18, 2018, 05:04:13 PM
none of them will win. they have different purposes. EOS has already taken most of the audience off the ETH. And most likely they will continue to split users between each others
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
November 18, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
in my opinion there is no winner because the two altcoins have their own communities. ethereum is still the number one platform, while EOS is a new platform that has various advantages. and both complement each other
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 18, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
both etherium and eos have very bright futures but i personally would choose etherium because of its profits and i think that it is more stable..
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 05:00:01 PM
If you wanna know which one will be the winner, I can ensure that it's ETH but only for next few years. At the moment EOS is also a really good cryptocurrency but its price is still too low. Beside, EOS blockchain is also being used to develop great ICO projects maybe in the long run EOS will be the winner but not in next 3 - 4 years, I think.
Activity: 364
November 18, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
I think ETH is better than EOS. But now a days I notice lot of ICO use EOS platform.But still now ETH is best position than EOS.But EOS have a good future in future EIS can cross ETH.But ETH also most potential and powerful cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
what caught my attention was EOS because there are many ICOs currently using EOS, I don't know much about what EOS is better than Ethereum, but I think EOS or Ethereum both have advantages and disadvantages of each. Still, I predict that Ethereum will not be defeated by EOS...
Activity: 462
November 18, 2018, 04:47:55 PM
EOS is very promising and they plan to do things different and they are focus in development and integrating different new services and product to the blockchain. Ethereum notwithstanding actually have  working platform and community of users that give ethereum it's value!
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 04:35:59 PM
Eth is still king in a community manner. Eos has to do lots of things to be like eth. They have failed on their mainnet launch with that 2.5billion dollar ICO money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
November 18, 2018, 04:34:08 PM
Unfortunately, he's been losing both in the last two months. But when the market is green, I think that the first flight will take place.
Activity: 413
November 18, 2018, 11:47:56 AM
Well, the EOS is a worthy coin. And many projects are now starting to use Blochchine Eos. Perhaps they will soon be on par. I can not choose a winner here.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 18, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
I was too focused on Ethereum and until this moment I never knew the EOS project for some reason I was not interested, maybe because most bounty projects use ERC20 so I don't know EOS information. I prefer here to Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: