Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins? - page 4. (Read 17110 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 20, 2019, 08:21:52 AM
Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?

ETH has a proper head start. Elementh an EOS fork is giving up and refunding ICO. Many people see EOS as superior. I am an Ethereum fan and always will be.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 07:46:52 AM
No doubt, Ethereum was, is and will be the best among the altcoins, because Eos gives up positions in almost all parameters!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
February 20, 2019, 06:32:36 AM
it depends on how the dev in developing the platform, I see ethereum has a smart platform with the ico project as well as the development of eos including very good, both of these coins have their respective platforms and now I'm starting to be interested in eos, I'm sure eos has a future the good one.
both coins are good. Now the bear market will show us how these projects could develop in difficult conditions.
I think these two coins have very different developments and I think the best is ethereum and eos how it has not been developed because currently the price of EOS is still very cheap so I still choose Ethereum who will be the winner and EOS will not be able to defeat Ethereum.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
February 20, 2019, 06:08:36 AM
for now eth is holding head egrigidly to eos but eos is relatively new i think in a few years after another bit of development and implementations it will take the second place permanently
I see that the development of ETH is faster than EOS. we know that ETH is really very much needed in the current development. besides that, EOS has also begun to show its speed in development. however, for now, ETH is still better than EOS, but the current price increase, I think EOS is faster than ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
February 20, 2019, 06:01:17 AM
I'd go for eth actually. Although they both are not in my radar, eth has established itself up and could still rise again. EOS is also a good project but rumors has it so I'm buying the rumor.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
February 20, 2019, 05:37:31 AM
for now eth is holding head egrigidly to eos but eos is relatively new i think in a few years after another bit of development and implementations it will take the second place permanently
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 05:36:11 AM
it depends on how the dev in developing the platform, I see ethereum has a smart platform with the ico project as well as the development of eos including very good, both of these coins have their respective platforms and now I'm starting to be interested in eos, I'm sure eos has a future the good one.
both coins are good. Now the bear market will show us how these projects could develop in difficult conditions.
yes it's a good coin and now the development of EOS is faster and he can grow well, we see in the future EOS or Ethereum will rise faster.
each has advantages and disadvantages and they have their own appeal so that they are liked.
both coins will be profitable because they will grow well.
Activity: 210
February 20, 2019, 05:19:29 AM
EOS is still young and he's got a lot to learn with regard to Ethereum he is already established in the market and has a good reputation and name I believe in EOS but I prefer Ethereum !)
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 20, 2019, 05:11:50 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 20, 2019, 05:00:50 AM
Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
Wins the one who all the announced words will translate into reality. In the meantime, eos is struggling with a ripple, and most likely according to all forecasts, after the arrival of the bull should win this fight.

When we think whose going to win I think that's hard to determine. The actual market movement can prove the real score behind, so let's wait for the right time to come. I prefer having patience rather than rushing over towards more expectations, because whoever wins my support remains with eth.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
February 20, 2019, 04:22:57 AM
I remembered last  year, when EOS was created there are numerous predictions that EOS will definitely surpass ETH. So, previously  I invested some of it. From $13 I bought some, after a few months believing from people's predictions from telegram and discord, it went down to $11 down to $8.

I was frustrated that time but I have learned my lesson. EOs can never beat ETH. I also accepted  the fact  that  EOS price is now $3.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
February 20, 2019, 03:32:01 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
February 20, 2019, 03:05:37 AM
Between these two coins, there are so many who discuss and compare. For me, EOS is better than ethereum for now. Previously Ethereum was better than EOS. But if you talk and compare now, maybe I will support EOS as a great platform.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
February 20, 2019, 02:56:35 AM
I think EOS still takes a long time to look like Ethereum. Ethereum has very many supporters because it has a smart contract. And almost all ICOs use the Ethereum platform. I think these two coins have a very good future.
Activity: 686
February 20, 2019, 02:48:48 AM
ETH got 7.7% in terms of percentage increase.
EOS got 22.89% in terms of percentage increase.
But in terms of pricing and dollar increase, ETH has got it better.

Hell yeh!! EOS might win in the end.

I like what "Vitaly" said about projects claiming to be able to make more than 10K transactions per seconds as centralized compare to ETH though. I often think he meant other platforms like EOS which I really see EOS is much progressive than ETH. Time to put more money on EOS!
LOL the war between the TPS is hype.
Everyone attacks Vitalik as he is attacking others too.
I don't have anything with any of them, both are good investment IMO.

Exactly, each person will have a different perspective about the coin because the way they believe in the coin will make them believe strongly on those coins. Both these coins have huge potential in the market but everything based on the developments they do.
Activity: 377
February 20, 2019, 02:41:04 AM
Wins the one who all the announced words will translate into reality. In the meantime, eos is struggling with a ripple, and most likely according to all forecasts, after the arrival of the bull should win this fight.

Yes, EOS must be able to win first with Riak so that it can shift Eth again, EOS still needs a lot of new support and strategies to be able to do that. Surely the market is more attractive if the three coins compete with each other and investors will make a negative note.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 20, 2019, 02:33:06 AM
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
February 20, 2019, 02:25:43 AM
i think eth has start his movemevent, and answer of your question i think eth still ahead from eos, eth will always standing besides btc.

Exactly, EOS is far from Eth, this matter Eth looks stronger and has extraordinary development still in his position.
Eth's volume is still high and this is able to shift the XRP and keep accompanying bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
February 20, 2019, 01:55:43 AM
i think eth has start his movemevent, and answer of your question i think eth still ahead from eos, eth will always standing besides btc.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 20, 2019, 01:41:32 AM

I think both will grow together. Each coin all has private space to develop their project and has private community.
Pages:
Jump to: