Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why.. - page 25. (Read 17387 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

wake up bro..this is crypto world,,pump and dump every day every hour and its get more profit for me,,ethereum is most stable coin...how many ETH do you have???
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I would say you really have guts, because I have seen so many eth fanatics on social media. hahaha. I myself am not in love with any platform but of course I am investing for profit. Your data is very good reference but we can not make such rush comparison. Your suggestion might be a good one, but who will listen? In my opinion we as investors must prepare our self to face any possibility. Even BTC have experienced down trend many times in the past. Other factor also look at the ranks on the market cap, they changed rapidly from time to time. Who knows if most top 100 today will remain strong 1 year from now?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I'm not as much of a man as John McAffee so I won't be tempting fate and saying that if ETH reaches $1 this year I'll eat my own little guy downstairs I'm pretty close to it. This just isn't going to happen.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
What !!! am I reading "Eth back to 1 $ !!!" No it is very far from being logic . Eth is 1000 $ now, how can it drop massively to 1 buck ?
Even if it tends to pull back ( supposing ) it won't anyway arrive at 1 $ & all analysis speculations say it has a potential to grow x5 this year .
Just wait & watch its growth
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

ETH never got to $ 1 because there are so many people who believe in it. I also believe in ETH because it is now an intermediary dealing with other ALTcoins. I think the ETH will reach $ 3,500 in December 2018
Activity: 71
Yes, some coins may be just way overvalued now, but ETH back to 1USD, no, I do not believe, it is accepted by many so has its value
Activity: 84
ETH will never go to 1$ this year because of the supportive regulations from Russia, Estonia, Switzerland, Gibraltar , Singapore and others. More and more ICOs based on Ethereum smart contract will be launched according to the most compliant regulation. People are going to put more trust and money as the regulations support it. Hence, the value of ETH will have a sustainable steady growth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
I don't think ethereum will go down to $1. We all know that anything can happen in cryptocurrency. Many people believe in ethereum so it will not fall down easily.

ouch! danger here...... it is actually one of the biggest signs for a bubble when everyone believes in something.... and thinks it cannot fail.... thats not my opinion thats what scientists say. scientists who researched bubbles say: you can actually NOT predict a bubble in advance. BUT there is certain signs that in history have usually lead to a bubble (popping). one huge factor was when media actually started shilling for it too. as happened in dotcom.

so thats why i always like negative bitcoin press. it helps keep crypto alive the weird it sounds.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I don't think ethereum will go down to $1. We all know that anything can happen in cryptocurrency. Many people believe in ethereum so it will not fall down easily.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
What if ethereum won’t go back down to 1$ then are you willing to admit that you’re totally wrong and this post is nothing but a propaganda against the said coin.. I don’t have much eth in my position but enough to pay my transaction fees for my other tokens.. So I’m not be accused of being biased because i don’t even support this and advertise for it but to do this is just plain and obviously desperate move..
Another fake news. I think this fake news was release because they want to destroy the credibility of ethereum. Ethereum is very strong nowadays. And i don't think its value will drop to $1.

how is it fake news? the dotcom bubble happened and there were people JUST LIKE YOU and so called experts shilling for stocks of completely overvalued companies hoping to drive the price up so they can cash out large amounts. its exactly the same as now.

i doubt even 1% of eth holders nowadays believe in the actual project, they just want a lambo and house by the beach from it so they try to sucker as many people as possible into eth who can only lose buying eth for a high price, but it already does not work anymore because so many people got 10000s of ETH and cash out faster than new foolish money can come in.

So what is the argument? Everything is a bubble in crypto, we are decentralized and people will decide its future. You did not mention why people will pull out their money from ETH.

thats the point...... crypto in whole is not a bubble. it will change the world. but some overpriced, expensive coins like eth and ripple indeed are bubbles. if people in crypto dont get smart the whole market will crash..... and yes the small projects will recover fast and not even lose that much.. but in eth probably 80% or more will be just wiped out as happened in dotcom crash. eth is the first or one of the first with smart contracts. do you even know what happened to the first search engines and first social networks? they got replaced by google and facebook. they just dont exist anymore. the same fate is probably happening to eth too. there will be better platforms.
Activity: 322
If the cryptocurrency boom continues, ETH will continue to go to the Moon in for a long time. Regardless of whether the price is pumped or not. Only strict regulation can drop ETH to hundreds of times. IMHO.
Activity: 840
I don't think you understand even a single thing here. ETH will go back to $1 this year? That's clearly impossible. Ethereum is a pretty great project to begin with and it is only possible that it's value will fluctuate a little but there's no way it will go down even at $700.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Another fake news. I think this fake news was release because they want to destroy the credibility of ethereum. Ethereum is very strong nowadays. And i don't think its value will drop to $1.
Activity: 238
FrontEnd developer
To talk about the fact that ethereum will drop to $ 1 or the fact that he is overrated is not true. Maybe not now in the crypt from the point of view of the team, the introduction of world fame (for the claim of bitcoin) as ethereum. Many projects in 10 years it will take but ethereum will be. I think to invest in eth the most reliable and safe option
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
So what is the argument? Everything is a bubble in crypto, we are decentralized and people will decide its future. You did not mention why people will pull out their money from ETH.
You never actually said why ETH is gonna go back to $1. You talked about a bubble in 2000, sure. But you mentioned that the coins that are going to do the worst in the event of a valuation problem are coins with no actual utility. ETH provides infinite more utility over BTC or LTC. So why'd you pick ETH as the one that's going to drop?! Makes no sense  Wink

to counter all the hype posts saying it will go to $10k this year or to $2k, whatever.

but i also like to convey a message in between the words. i dont think its actually going to $1. but maybe $100 or $300 in a real crash, thats not that unlikely. i found it interesting to read the replys, i mean people say... "but eth cant drop because its got smart contracts!!" ..... yeah right how is that worth $115 BILLION people here know the difference between billion and million right? any team of 5 or 10 people that get paid $1m for a year (combined) could develop smart contracts no? ... it makes no sense... thats what tells me and anyone with common sense that its a bubble.

of course you can never predict a bubble and there was also some arguments like: eth is not a company... and thats actually a good point. of course eth wont go bankrupt because they printed so many coins right.... so thats difference from the dotcom bubble companies .... and eth will not need to make a profit because they can just always sell as many coins as they like..... but this does not mean people over time will keep thinking there is a value in these coins.

i also think eth kills innovation. by all the millions of people who hold eth and want it to grow so they can retire, this takes away from actually great dev teams in crypto who might bring real innovation if they had a little more support and funds.

the 2nd point in killing innovation is that now with eth any company can bring a token and they dont put any ressources into developing their own blockchain, and products. and we have this flood of shady icos.
Activity: 92
In 2018 the crypto currency will be used too.This year will Crypto currency dominant.Crypto currency will spread more and more places. Today ETH market price is $1225. ETH is the second in crypto currency. The ETH price will certainly increase from  $ 2500-3500 this year.Eth price 1 $ not likely to reach.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
You never actually said why ETH is gonna go back to $1. You talked about a bubble in 2000, sure. But you mentioned that the coins that are going to do the worst in the event of a valuation problem are coins with no actual utility. ETH provides infinite more utility over BTC or LTC. So why'd you pick ETH as the one that's going to drop?! Makes no sense  Wink
Activity: 294
All these are still speculation, it may happen but it also may also not.
No one really knows the real or the exact future of ethereum so aslong as this thing is not really happening i will continue to hold my ethereum. Ethereum is a very good crypto next to bitcoin so if eth value decrease i know it will increase again to the point that it will become a good competitor of bitcoin. I trust eth so much, so lets wait and see.
Pages:
Jump to: