Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why.. - page 22. (Read 17387 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
You picked the wrong coin, buddy. Comparing crypto to the dot.com bubble is one thing which i can follow to some extend. But picking eth as the example of the coin that will go from 1000 to 1 is just plain stupid. That's like picking Google in 2000 as the bubble company of the dot.com era.  In a major major crash i can see it go as low as 300. But 1?? Come on! Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

we can not trust people's predictions in vain. to be honest I do not believe in this prediction. in my opinion it is very unlikely eth down to the price of $ 1. may have decreased eth but not possible up to $ 1. because eth is still a lot of interest and there are still many projects that use eth as their platform
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
from my point of view there is no change sot go back to 1$
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
If it was another alt coin that you speak about it could be okay but when i saw it is ethereum that you are talking about i only laughed. Don’t you see how strong eth stands while bitcoin and all other alt coins fall a part lately.

i made x30, x50 in the last 6 months on a couple of my coins. you do know how very small the eth gains were in this time since its so extremely high already with 100000s of whales in eth?
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Even if every country banned ethereum it would never go down to 1 dollar. Only a complete crash of the internet will destroy crypto, and there are too many good applications that rely on the ethereum blockchain now. It might drop or experience slower growth as new competitors enter the DAPPS / Smart contracts market. NEO is already proving itself to be a worthy competitor and others like LISK are coming up soon.
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
If it was another alt coin that you speak about it could be okay but when i saw it is ethereum that you are talking about i only laughed. Don’t you see how strong eth stands while bitcoin and all other alt coins fall a part lately.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
I do not agree with this. Ethereum is having a dip in price right now (actually most of the coins are on their dip) but that doesn't mean it will reach that low. This will be a strong year for Ethereum platform. I guess it will $3,000 or more by the end of this year.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
I have never seen such a ridiculous idea. Even people who have no knowledge of cryptographic values will buy if the price is $ 1.
It's impossible to fall to that level.
Activity: 57
$1. That would be awesome. I would be tackling people to buy at $1. I guess if we are going to dream then i would be dating supermodels too.
Activity: 34
eth has a really important role
so many new tokens are based on ethereum

i would say it will definitely go up
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
haha.... forget them now. all of them are fake news. do not trust anyone. you must research and think by yourself. ETH is the second biggest coins in the world and it has a bright future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
İt impossible . Ethereum has good potential and Technology. Ethereum the Price will be 2000 dollars end of this year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
Ethereum is one of the few coins that can stand up despite of this market crash, so its so impossible that ethereum will go back to $1 price , if thats happen im quitting in this cryptoworld.

it would be good for crypto if eth crashes because it will more capital to go in new projects where the devs works harder and are smarter.
Activity: 938
Ethereum is one of the few coins that can stand up despite of this market crash, so its so impossible that ethereum will go back to $1 price , if thats happen im quitting in this cryptoworld.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Missing the boat again
If you really think so, just short with 10x leverage and have fun!
Activity: 479
It can not happen. haha This is very difficult. Because ETH is a great platform and great. It's not scam like bitcoinnec. This year I think it will be $ 5000 instead of $ 1 as you say Cheesy
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Not just some, but many coins and tokens are overvalued. Like TRON, ADA and so on.

But this will not bring ETH to $1, because Ethereum is the coin with biggest real life usage of all crypto's.
I don't think ethereum would be one of them because ethereum is a real time solid project and it is the leading 2nd largest coin and bringing it to $1 is to good to be true even that hacking news in the past makes only a good strong community ethereum will continue to rise right after this bearish trend of bitcoins. The OP seems wanting to create a Fud in the price i wish as well a good luck for him.
Activity: 322
I do not think that would happen, what is happening with the cryptos now are natural a volatile cryptos and eth is part of them so it is normal to drop but not to the extent of $1.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Not just some, but many coins and tokens are overvalued. Like TRON, ADA and so on.

But this will not bring ETH to $1, because Ethereum is the coin with biggest real life usage of all crypto's.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Even the price of the ethereim decreased as of now but I don't think the price will back at $1 . As of now the price of the ethereum is $900 and for sure it will back again to the price of 1k dollars. 

You can buy ethereum now if you want to make ethereum and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future.  I hope the price of ethereum become $5000 this year 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: