Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why.. - page 21. (Read 17387 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It could never happen Wink! that "ETH will go back to 1$"
As per my view ETH will be 2000-2500$ min. this year ! but, but and but if it could go back then it will be max. 400$
in my point of view ETH is safe investment !

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
In my opinion, it will not happen. Those investors are smart and some are careless. For those who are careless, the price of ethereum is just a little, panic immediately. All of his ethereum was immediately sold. This is what keeps the price of ethereum down.

However, there are still many smart investors. They can read the state of the market, they can predict when the right time to sell. So the price of ethereum coins remains, even up again. And the price drop to $ 1 / eth I think it's impossible. The decline in the price of an altcoin is never that low. So that's just my opinion thank you
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
I have also bought this dip. I wanna own some Ethereum, because there are many token sales out there where you need it to participate.
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
I think most of forum members would disagree with you, Eth will go back to $1 is just a dream even $100 is impossible we all know that today's market is falling down but market will recover.

Market will never recover and TS is right ETH will be back to $1 followed by cents and getting to null value. But it will give good fight to BTC. These 2 coins will fight till the end and BTC will win. Slowly btc will also reach null value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Ethereum? Not really man. Maybe some other trash coins.
But ETH is here to stay. It's like the internet itself lol. Have fun with this dip.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
I think most of forum members would disagree with you, Eth will go back to $1 is just a dream even $100 is impossible we all know that today's market is falling down but market will recover.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
I do not think will see ether at $ 1 anyway this price drop is not possible. Every day new ICOs appear and them use  ether as a way to pay.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Missing the boat again
ETH might be going to $300 by the looks of things, but $1 would be a tall order.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Eth going to $1 is highly unlikely. I agree that there are too many overvalued shitcoins but eth isnt one of them.
Activity: 66
Are you kidding me? To make the air return to the price of 1 dollar? Yes, now all the crypto-currencies are falling and this is a temporary phenomenon. All will return to their seats. Let's just wait.

I think so. After the sell off is off, the price will rise again, especially for the usable coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
That is complete non-sense! Ethereum blockchain is getting stronger. You can look how they take this Chineese crysis better than Bitcoin,not to meantion other crypro currencies. It's right time now to buy as much you can and get on rolercoaster!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Are you kidding me? To make the Ethereum return to the price of 1 dollar? Yes, now all the crypto-currencies are falling and this is a temporary phenomenon. All will return to their seats. Let's just wait.
Activity: 112
Merit: 7
OP is a TRON supporter...

am i? i actually bought tron when it was very cheap and then sold most of them when it was high. thats why i got filthy rich in the last 6 months. same story with verge and others. i dont buy stuff thats already expensive as any smart investor. only the "MASS" overpays for eth and other shitcoins and the mass NEVER EVER can all get rich.

right now i support WTC because its actually the 1 in 1000 coins where everything is right and WTC wouldnt even be too expensive at $100 or $200. and metaverse because its still cheap and they MIGHT some day become a 2nd neo (their staff worked for neo). However is it completely risk free? NOPE. but its less risk than eth bubblecoin at $1400 or $1 soon.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 7
OP is a TRON supporter...
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
The top two post right now in altcoin speculation section is:

So who of you are right? Will it fall to $1 or will it cost 0.2btc soon?

I would say its much more likely to cost 0.2btc soon then it is to go down to $1.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

The information you get are from wikipedia and there is a fact you should know about wikipedia that is anyone in this world can fix those information very easily . It's an open source and it means you have to verify those informations are right or wrong. Getting the right informations is the most important thing in investing and i think you didn't do it good enough.
Activity: 62
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

I agree that some coins do not have any product but are seriously overvalued. However, ETH is a base for a lot of altcoins out there. Revenue stream for ETH is secured.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
Come on...ethereum hitting 1 dollar this must be a joke!
Ethereum has little to no flaws known to us which almost guarantees that a high price will be preserved and as far as I know etch is also among the most stable cryptocurrencies. Don’t expect this crash
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
your post is baseless and no logic is provided, if any tokens are created on Eth platform it generates revenue for Eth, so actually Eth grows strong with every project, so keep holding your Eth it will become a precious asset this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 47

You are using a false equivalence in your argument and are cherry picking. Are there some companies that have failed? Sure there are. Are there some crypto's that have or will fail? Sure there are.

That does not, in any way, give grounds for your statement that ETH in particular will fail.
Pages:
Jump to: