Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why.. - page 3. (Read 17387 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Now you know that you were totally wrong, same like CEO of BitMex who said that ETH is a sh** coon and predicted ETH value under 100USD.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
it is impossible.
under 100 dollar is impossible too. i said again and again in here collect eth under 80 dollar under 100 dollar.
real value is etc is min 250 dollar now.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
I reckon eth will be at least $500 by the end of the year
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
So since the OP started this more than 1 year ethereum did not reach the value of $1 and definitely increase the value now and now is $180 each ethereum. In the future maybe it happen but it takes 5-10 years from now. This year we need to times 1000 your prediction so it will become $1000 ethereum in the third or fourth quarter of the year 2019.  We need to pump ethereum now.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
1$ Really, oh man you need to wake up from dreamer. With the price right now Ethereum cant reach thats price, better stop to dream this price and go back to the reality.
Ethereum have lots of competitors now. And they must understand this fact and continue the activity. They are a great solid project. But their price depends on new ICO on their platform. And I see lots of new projects on the other platforms, not on eth. So hope that they will save their share on the market.
I think ETH prices won't fall that far, moreover the current ETH development is really very good. well, the current price increase is evidence that the development of ETH is very good. think of the price being $ 1 this year, or later, it might be very difficult.
Activity: 644
1$ Really, oh man you need to wake up from dreamer. With the price right now Ethereum cant reach thats price, better stop to dream this price and go back to the reality.
Ethereum have lots of competitors now. And they must understand this fact and continue the activity. They are a great solid project. But their price depends on new ICO on their platform. And I see lots of new projects on the other platforms, not on eth. So hope that they will save their share on the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
the speculation is too sadistic, on what basis do you make speculation that low?
no matter how bad the price of ethereum on the market I'm not sure if ethereum will fall as low as that.
I think if there were very big problems in the cryptocurrency market and everyone was expecting such a fall in prices, then there would definitely be a big panic and a massive sale of ethereum. But this did not happen, and today, on the contrary, we are seeing an increase in the capitalization of ethereum and a significant increase in price. Of course, it is very hard to get ahead and reach the 2017 price level, but still ahead and the future of the entire cryptocurrency market depends only on our investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
the speculation is too sadistic, on what basis do you make speculation that low?
no matter how bad the price of ethereum on the market I'm not sure if ethereum will fall as low as that.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Ethereum has a great name just like bitcoin.

That's worth a lot. There are only a limited number of great names for coins. That equals valuable real estate.

Deylandra.io – a crypto currency designed to strip the 1% of their power.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Okay nice citation on history if bubble companies but meeeeh, ethereum is such a great product in the field of cryptocurrency with such great developers and continuous development I don't think that price you speculated is possible. Inside the smart contracts of ethereum there are many valuable tokens that do great for industry, that said eth is asset of an assets.
Activity: 788
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
I'm not sure if ethereum will go to $ 1, now ethereum has started to rise, and the ethereum community is very strong, so it seems unlikely that in my opinion ethereum will fall to the price of $ 1
Activity: 283
I'm glad that you are not posting here anymore you have not logged in since November 2018 and is good news to the community, another one less idiot here who posted crap without offering good analysis,I think because of this post you have take a vacation here in this forum, make it permanent.
Nah, probably there is other reason why he is not here anymore - he can't take how wrong he was with his speculation about Ethereum price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
That's fine even if ethereum price will get to $1, no problem. We can't control the bear market. But if the value goes zero, there will be a lot of problems I am sure because they are expecting the other way around. And you will get bullied for being a bully to ethereum.
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
If eth will be falling down 1$ and you know that what about other top cryptocurrency position? definitely those will be worthless. Ethereum top ranking coin, actually it's construction and development very strong. I don't know how you think such bullshit.
Activity: 384
haha i don't think so ethereum is here to stay i will never sell my ether in any  price under 250$ i think ethereum will be the biggest coin by market capitalization in 2022 good luck Smiley

Ethereum always has great potential to continue to survive, the number of tokens or ethreum-based exchangers is certainly a factor that makes ethereum continue to be used and prices will not drop to $ 1.
Merit: 260
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

Of a truth we are investing into cryptocurrencies market through speculating and not reality.  However ethereum falling to $1 is what I did not agree with and if investing into some companies that you have mentioned are the reason why there fail I think cryptocurrencies is a different think.
Activity: 486
maybe that crap you can see now in the ethereum market has increased, I can't think then how much the price of a token uses the ethereum platform,ethereum is the best altcoin so I wouldn't believe if ethereum would be $ 1 and they have large trading volumes,
Merit: 506
Lol, another bullshit explanation it seems.

Eth blockchain can stop and that can make eth worth 0$ but eth can't go back to 1$. It is not possible and it won't be happening.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
its been a long time since eth have a 1usd value and its been also a long time since eth didnt drop to 1usd  . now this year everyone is seeing that eth is now recovering and improving . negative news is there but eth is just too strong . eth could drop but it cannot go down anymore to 1usd because there are now a huge demand for eth because eth is a multi purpose coin that being used for several important occasions  .
Pages:
Jump to: