Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why.. - page 9. (Read 17387 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 10
I hope this ETH go back to $ 1 does not happen. this will affect other altcoin prices. besides, it will affect the market that uses gas in the form of ETH
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
the drop in the price of ethereum I think is a natural thing, the increase will inevitably happen although the increase will happen but we can not predict when the price will return above $ 1000. so I think we can only wait that time.
I would say that this is the business cycle and the current phase is the phase of recession for ETH. We have had low scale activities in the crypto market for a year now. Most probably the ETH market will recover till the end of the year or the start of the next year. About the end of the technology, I do not think that ETH has failed. It is just depreciation in the price and not in the technology.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
We can see that the price of ETH is down but it doesn't mean that will keep on. Look at the market all of them are bleeding even the king sometimes got stumble but soon pick himself up. There's no way that ETh will go to 1$ As long as smart contracts is working were good.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

ETH - 1 dollar?  Cheesy Are you joking? I do not believe in that! Too many projects work on the smart contract ETH. This price will not be exactly this year! Now the price of ETH is corrected, but it's not for long. Soon there will be growth!
Activity: 164
At present Ethereum prices are dropping very fast, but I think Ethereum will never go back $ 1 this year. This is a very low price, I think this will never happen to Ethereum. I believe that in the next few months Ethereum will quickly recover and regain momentum. Now the price of Ethereum is very low, this is a great time for us to buy and hold. Possibly this year Ethereum prices will rise to $ 1200.

It seems the price has stablized. It has bounced from $170 to $220.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
In my opinion, it is difficult for Ethereum to return $ 1. this is too low price, if this happens then i think alot of altcoin will die. I never believed this would happen. Ethereum is the queen of the market, at present, the price of this altcoin has fallen very deep. However, I think this is just a price fluctuation of Ethereum. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will recover and grow strongly.
It's not even possible and this dude has been disappearing from here. I guess this is just another failed FUD thread without any important thing. Look at this has already created on the first quarter of this year and i guess he has been creating more than this one and this thread should have locked.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
At present Ethereum prices are dropping very fast, but I think Ethereum will never go back $ 1 this year. This is a very low price, I think this will never happen to Ethereum. I believe that in the next few months Ethereum will quickly recover and regain momentum. Now the price of Ethereum is very low, this is a great time for us to buy and hold. Possibly this year Ethereum prices will rise to $ 1200.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I dont know if you’re being pessimistic or you have lost tons of investment to believe that etheeum would fall back to such value. I advise to rwad more news amd speculation about Ethereum to learn more of its possibilities and value.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
the drop in the price of ethereum I think is a natural thing, the increase will inevitably happen although the increase will happen but we can not predict when the price will return above $ 1000. so I think we can only wait that time.
Activity: 490
In my opinion, it is difficult for Ethereum to return $ 1. this is too low price, if this happens then i think alot of altcoin will die. I never believed this would happen. Ethereum is the queen of the market, at present, the price of this altcoin has fallen very deep. However, I think this is just a price fluctuation of Ethereum. I believe that by the end of this year Ethereum will recover and grow strongly.
Activity: 336
On account of the last line, I completely agree with you, but at the expense of the etherium there, because it is not a bubble, the smart contracts that make the etherium are now priceless in the market!
Activity: 238
Ethereum is the second top coin after Bitcoin. Ethereum has a fairly large capitalization. Ethereum is a popular coin and has good trading volumes. Ethereum is represented on almost all exchanges. Only a complete collapse will make the price of Ethereum equal to $1
Activity: 66
The problem with comparing cryptocurrencies to profit-seeking companies is a fundamental one.

Ethereum does not have any income, does not have any expenditures - except the mining rewards, which are created out of nowhere (nothing to back - not even a single minted coin). To understand how the system works - https://www.ethereum.org/ether

However, a corporate has an income structure, outstanding debt to companies and banks, salaries to be paid to employees. There are assets and liabilities in the balance sheet. How will you compare two entities, if one has a balance sheet and the other is a tool for creating a balance sheet?

BTW, let's hope Yahoo will never ever create a cryptocurrency or buy one, as they are terrible in buying stuff.

The ETH is mineable. The cost of electricity backs the ETH network.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
The problem with comparing cryptocurrencies to profit-seeking companies is a fundamental one.

Ethereum does not have any income, does not have any expenditures - except the mining rewards, which are created out of nowhere (nothing to back - not even a single minted coin). To understand how the system works - https://www.ethereum.org/ether

However, a corporate has an income structure, outstanding debt to companies and banks, salaries to be paid to employees. There are assets and liabilities in the balance sheet. How will you compare two entities, if one has a balance sheet and the other is a tool for creating a balance sheet?

BTW, let's hope Yahoo will never ever create a cryptocurrency or buy one, as they are terrible in buying stuff.
Activity: 109
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

Ether to reach $1 is very far from happening with the trend right now. It is a well-known coin next to bitcoin and many projects uses it's platform.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
I don't think ETH will go down in $1, because we all know that ETH is useful in crypto market and this is impossible to be happen!..

being useful does not mean it can already secure its value. The price of any cryptos will still depend on the demand and supply. Anything impossible can be possible in the world of cryptos , just like what happen last year on bitcoin. Bitcoin did drop dramatically after reaching its new ath which is 18k usd last year and that event can also happen to eth or any other coins no matter what their current status right now.

Yet i still do agree that etherium is indeed pretty useful in any way and probably eth can still go a long run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
The point you enumerated here is not enough to prove that etheruem will get to $1 this year. What you mention above shows that you do not have faith in cryptocurrency at all.
Activity: 168
I don't think ETH will go down in $1, because we all know that ETH is useful in crypto market and this is impossible to be happen!..
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
You have a point in what you said, but I don't see how that relates to Ethereum's price going back to $1. Ethereum has real use case as it is the platform that most blockchain projects use. It has a very large and active community and it gets better as major problems are fixed regularly. Could you expatiate further what you mean by your statement?
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
This is an inaccurate and groundless prediction. As I believe this may be the case for you to push the price down ETH, because some new investors they were in action. So think positively about the market, expect more on them, and ETH will explode in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: