Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why.. - page 5. (Read 17387 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
I think ethereum will not return to that price because the system and ecosystem of ethereum itself are already large and many projecks use the ethereum platform and of course they still need ethereum
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Your point doesnt actually connect bro there are companies actually making it out there just because one is shut down doesnt mean another reversal of it Business do fail and some do gain as there will be examples of successful ventures just like the lost you mentioned Stop your slumbers and wake up buddy
Activity: 616
its somewhat shortsighted to posit that A will do B because it has happened in some other somewhat similar events. in fact it is ill conceived.
there are no predictions that can ensure the development of crypto currencies because we know that and every investor must have confidence in starting the investment
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
impossible ,ethereum can touch the price of $ 1 This tread title makes me laugh ethereum is one of the future coins and certainly will continue to grow
and the price of ethereum has increased from before
yes you are right, I also laugh and feel this is very ridiculous thought if you expect ethereum to have value of $ 1 but that could happen to OP but in dream Cheesy
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Ethereum Price Prediction 2019 – ETH Price May Touch $1450 In 2019

https://coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-price-prediction-2019-eth-price-to-touch-1450-usd-in-2019-latest-ethereum-news-update

these are the forecasts I like.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
impossible ,ethereum can touch the price of $ 1 This tread title makes me laugh ethereum is one of the future coins and certainly will continue to grow
and the price of ethereum has increased from before
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
Disagreeing with what you think, and I look more at ethereum will be a big coin, so thinking ethereum back at the price of $1 is very unlikely.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I also believe ethereum prices will also return to a higher position, because now ethereum prices have also increased in the near future.

It seems to me that people write these silly things (I mean Ethereum for a dollar) simply to attract our attention to their post. In reality, ETH is going to grow greatly, and I think it will happen this spring.

OP would also be sitting back and looking how the predictions is turning wrong day by day and how he is missing the opportunity of making money as defintaely he would have not invested in it as it will reach as per him to dollar one .
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
In your complete summery no where you compared with ethereum . More over being in crypto market more tha 2 year i have seen ethereum is the only currency having most use case apart from value of currency . Most of the tokens or internal currency for platforms are based on ethereum platform or etherum smart contracts. Still i dont understand why people under estimating ether.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
I also believe ethereum prices will also return to a higher position, because now ethereum prices have also increased in the near future.

It seems to me that people write these silly things (I mean Ethereum for a dollar) simply to attract our attention to their post. In reality, ETH is going to grow greatly, and I think it will happen this spring.
Activity: 726
ETH this time is very good. with today's price of $ 172.7. So I think there will be no case for the price of $ 1 you mentioned. The ETH down to 2018 doesn't mean it can't return. If I were you this time buy ETH because it will be back soon.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
That idea was bullshit and it seems it won't happen.

I can understand if you say ethereum blockchain will stop and coins won't worth anything. But if it is working it will always more valuable than 1$
It can really happen if there's no progress and the team completely abandoned or scam it's community, but it's not happening updates with Constantinople was already been done, with how Bitcoin rallying right now ETH as one of the top Alts around is also surging following Bitcoin momentum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I believe that Ethereum will reach $ 500 in 2019. It seems to me that this coin has experienced a difficult period of depression and is ready to go up. Spring has begun on the market.
copper member
Activity: 275
The price of ethereum fell to $1, I think it's just a joke and it won't happen. Crypto will still continue and it is very unlikely that ethereum will slip at such a low price.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
That idea was bullshit and it seems it won't happen.

I can understand if you say ethereum blockchain will stop and coins won't worth anything. But if it is working it will always more valuable than 1$
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
People are always trying to spread fud so they can lowe rprices and buy in cheaper.  This is one of the oldest market tricks.  You see this all the time on mainstream news, that is why its normally best to do the OPPOSITE of what these types are telling you to do.

Many of them do it on purpose. They know for sure (in this case) that Ethereum is going to grow, and they want to buy it for cheap to make money after. So they spread fake news about its fall to let people sell it.

You'd be a fool to believe in such folly anyway. Eth is a top three coin in the market meaning it already has a pretty stable community and following. I think it already bottomed out at the 80 plus usd level and at this point, i don't see it going sub 100usd anymore. It's likely that it'll go up than drastically plunge now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
People are always trying to spread fud so they can lowe rprices and buy in cheaper.  This is one of the oldest market tricks.  You see this all the time on mainstream news, that is why its normally best to do the OPPOSITE of what these types are telling you to do.

Many of them do it on purpose. They know for sure (in this case) that Ethereum is going to grow, and they want to buy it for cheap to make money after. So they spread fake news about its fall to let people sell it.
Activity: 336
I guess the OP just said this from his own belief and not from a conducted research or analysis,  I don't see ethereum nearing $10 not to talk about $1 for ethereum to go that low bitcoin will also go extremely low,  so it's not possible for Eth to go $1
Activity: 283
I really don't know why you are so pesimistic. There is too much value in Ethereum technology and there is too much value right now on Ethereum blockchain with many to come in it. Also, the tokenization period is coming with big steps and probably Ethereum is going to play bigger role in it.
Activity: 560
An interesting comparison of Ethereum with already existing companies, but I think it’s fantastic to get Ethereum down to $1, because at this point it’s all enthusiasts who buy it at once. With the growth of the market and the development of the project itself, the price of the coin will grow further and this is more likely than the price drop to even the $10 mark.
for some reason, lately there has been more and more Brad about ethereum. I fully agree with your opinion that not only enthusiasts can influence the growth of ethereum in price, which means that ETH will not fall to lower prices.
Pages:
Jump to: