Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why.. - page 10. (Read 17387 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Yes, there is truth in your words. But we must not forget that the dollar is overvalued in the same way. Many currencies are dying. But I do not believe that the etherium will fall. More and more iso is tied up on the etherium
You cannot very well predict that the ETH platform will not fail, we all know about DOA hack that happened in the past and we are seeing some vulnerabilities and if there is any other major issue with the platform it will fail without a doubt and if that happens the price might fall to zero.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think this is completely impossible. It need to drop about 1 in 600. It need a very serious bug for this.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
LOL Came on, it is obvious that the OP was trolling, you do not need to be a smart guy with an IQ over 200 to realize that. It will NEVER touch one dollar again, those times have already passed more than years ago.

what a baseless premises? Not worth considering. if he has any coin he can give it out as early as possible and watch the market in the next one year like he said.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Will watch this thread and will comment "this year" too.
Fairy tails are for kids, not for adults. They could write something like economics fairy tails for children.
There is no way that ether's prise will be 1$ while universe exists. Ethereum is the most needed coin after bitcoin because of smart contracts and etc. This silly opinion kills idea of mining.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
what a baseless premises? Not worth considering. if he has any coin he can give it out as early as possible and watch the market in the next one year like he said.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Recently, we were frightened by forecasts that the price of bitcoin could fall to $ 1,000. Now the next terrible forecasts.
I do not believe. I believe in the growth of the Ethereum.  Cool
Activity: 280
I do not believe in it, because ETH is a very strong coin and it can not depreciate. I believe in this project and that it will actively develop in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Well , its posible for ethereum to reach not just 1k $  but more then that by the end of this year . Ethereum has a great potentional and thats why he will always come back to his original price . Lately ethereum has grew up to 600$ in just a few weeks . A lot of people are saying that he will continue to go up and i know that thats true .
have you read the thread created by OP? he said the ethereum will go back to $1 this year and he gives his reasons why it can be happen.
instead of rising to $ 1k, you probably misunderstand what the OP wrote in this thread
Activity: 282
Well , its posible for ethereum to reach not just 1k $  but more then that by the end of this year . Ethereum has a great potentional and thats why he will always come back to his original price . Lately ethereum has grew up to 600$ in just a few weeks . A lot of people are saying that he will continue to go up and i know that thats true .
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
ETH price never back to 1 dollar, this year or next year
ETH price never down price to 1 dollar, if accident ETH is die
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
Yes, there is truth in your words. But we must not forget that the dollar is overvalued in the same way. Many currencies are dying. But I do not believe that the etherium will fall. More and more iso is tied up on the etherium
What kind of a fall is it? Etheririm has just started gaining momentum, I'm sure that, until the end of May, the price for it will be at least 1000$.
Activity: 121
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
copper member
Activity: 26
I sincerely find the audacity of this post hilarious Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
This never happens anymore, because ethereum has got support and acceptance next to bitcoin compared to many other altcoins that are into usage for trading and various other transaction needs. Ongoing year is the year for altcoins, and more ico projects getting developed upon Eth platform will make ethereum progress and reach new ath at the earliest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
ETH now about $ 100 it's hard to say ETH for $ 1. I find your reasoning funny, is that some coin inflated the actual value, but ETH is not in this coin. It has high application value, is being used by many platforms and it is gradually improving
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Are you serious? 1$ ? Whhat a joke! ETH will beat Bitcoin this or next year, I believe in it. 1 $ is just shilling. Look at all tokens based on ERC-20, summing them up, ETH+tokens are dominancing over BTC
It was a joke actually. And yes, ETH+ERC20 is dominating over BTC. But 90% of this ERC-20 is a clear scam or will them in the close 1-2 quarter. Much deadlines or milestones becomes. And team have nothing. It left no so more
Activity: 279
Ethereum can not be ridiculous impossible to be $ 1. it is very difficult to get such a solid technology into such low levels. the price may fall but not so much.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Are you serious? 1$ ? Whhat a joke! ETH will beat Bitcoin this or next year, I believe in it. 1 $ is just shilling. Look at all tokens based on ERC-20, summing them up, ETH+tokens are dominancing over BTC
Activity: 66
Quite funny post and those reasons are not too impress for investors to sell theirs Eth. Base on what i see now, Eth network is a platform that too nessesery in crypto and people involve in crypto increase evertday. So they will need to get more share in Eth network, for first reason: profit. So how Eth can crash to 1$?

The ERC20 has some problem, but it seems the ETH price is not affected.
Activity: 238
Quite funny post and those reasons are not too impress for investors to sell theirs Eth. Base on what i see now, Eth network is a platform that too nessesery in crypto and people involve in crypto increase evertday. So they will need to get more share in Eth network, for first reason: profit. So how Eth can crash to 1$?
Pages:
Jump to: