Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why.. - page 12. (Read 17387 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
You really have enough guts. hahaha. You know now for sure that ETH fanatics are serious about defending their coins LOL
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

I do not really understand about the news, they speculate very far. although everything is possible at the price of crypto currency like ethereum, but to fall to $ 1 I do not think it will happen in 2018
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
cant really comment regarding the price of ethereum but his point regarding some of the tokens getting insane valuations is understandable. sanity comes through corrections we are currently seeing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
be $1 will not occur on the ethereum. These coins are coins that have a great future even as it has always been under the bitcoin. impossible ethereum will go down to the $1, thus this year would probably be a good year for the ethereum to be increased.
Activity: 182
Now it is 512, it may go down a bit, though it IS a good price now, but $1, no...
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
ETH will never come back even to 100 usd, this is an entire ecosystem, not just a game, this year is very complicated for crypto, with all sides comes pressure, but the market is stronger than it was before. Waiting for eth this limit 5-10 thousand usd

I agree with that. The ETH community is much bigger than when it was $100. There are more usage.
That's too much to go lower at $1 or even at $100 it will not happen as ethereum has been a good choice for the new ico. It will boost more investors to buy ethereum.
Activity: 254
$ 1 is not possible, I do not believe it will happen. while ETH already has its own market and has an alternative to get ETH is a token, it's like Bitcoin which has Altcoin as an alternative. so it's unlikely that will happen.

Yep, it's almost imposibble... expecially if you look at how many smart contract using ethereum today, Some of them even well-knowed and trusted
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

I think $1 is very impossible to happen in which i believed to the opposite which is ATH $2,000 for this year was predicted by most famous experts. To think that Ethereum platform was commonly used in ICO projects and the ERC20 standardization which mean the investment of Ethereum is stable and strong so for me back to $1 value is not really going to happen.  
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
$ 1 is not possible, I do not believe it will happen. while ETH already has its own market and has an alternative to get ETH is a token, it's like Bitcoin which has Altcoin as an alternative. so it's unlikely that will happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Calm down troll  Grin
Yeah it might be up and down, but ETH to back at $1 is nearly impossible. Dont you think all whale not doing support at around, say $100? They will have a really good days when that really happening.
Hits 1 buck: that is probably shitcoin on the ERC20 platform token, but not ETH itself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
That's never going to happen,sorry.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
 Hello there, Smiley

I dont think so Ethereum is a will establish cryptocurrency open source clear roadmap its not a bubble the price increase is due to demand and many factors will drive Ethereum price to soar in fact many start ups is using ethereum as a basis for there platform by using smart contract its a way to determined how effective the The ethereum network is  lets help all cryptocurrency platforms to grow and not be selective in the end of the day we are all cryptocurrency users and we have benefited from it. Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Maybe we will not predict and panic more, but we can compare diagrams, give data and facts, but here it does not work and does not obey simple rules. Literally in a week, everything can change and become either completely bad or admirable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
Wow some people are just really crazy in predicting things. I know you have posted your reasons why you think it will go back to $1 but that reasons are not enough for people to abandon Ethereum.

Developers are using ethereum, some people considers ethereum the best rival against Bitcoin and some of them believe that it may take over Bitcoin in the future.

There is a better chance for Bitcoin cash to go $0 than Ethereum going back to a dollar.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
With the comparison that you have I almost think that eth will come out with same situation and you think ETH is overrated? In my own insight, it is a very useful crypto that almost all of us benefit from it. They're still developing it and see with the current situation  I'm impressed that it didn't go back to previous value of $300+.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
While I agree its an overpriced asset, still ETH going down will benefit nobody. Especially not bitcoin. Too big to fail now.

Many people use GPU rigs to mine BTC thanks to high ETH/BTC ratios (and nicehash) and both ETH&BTC lovers wouldn't want it to fail. (That includes me too)

If some other GPU mineable coin replaces ETH, i am OK with that scenario. Cheesy
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform

I agree that the evidences you have given is correct, but you should know we still not be able to use all the potential of ETH in real life, today, we still use  ETH for smart contracts and still don't have much applications in real life, So it still have the chance to become more valueable in the future, ETH rightnow is not a bubble, we need more time to witness the developement of ETH in the future.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
OP seems to suggest that a coin can only worth a lot if the dev team is large and the company/foundation have earning.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
I complete disagree with this statement, as ETH is the blockchain with smart contracts which is also the blockchain 2.0
and many ICOs are using the ERC-20 of ETH.

It is still the leading ICO Blockchain.

So i dont think ETH will reach that with all its innovation in blockchain
Activity: 398
I disagree with your view that current ETH is the crypto that has the most traffic on the market, and they have a strong dev team, backed by Russia. The community of ETH is great.
Pages:
Jump to: