Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 14. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 02:49:43 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

For now, eth will drops in 30$ is not possible. Because eth price now is 600$ . That a long difference price to eth drops until 30$ . But we don't know about market price and demand. So i think it will be happen but not now.
It is cryptocurrency market and anything is possible, however that does not mean it is realistic. The reason why I said it is possible is because anything can happen that could end up causing the market to go into some level of fear or dump that could get some market lower than they are, however, i said it is not realistic because it would take ETH to break some strong level of support to see that happen, but we all know that does not guarantee anything.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 02:55:54 PM
Yes, that's absolutely impossible. It's same as seeing eth is too easy to get or eth is not sold because their platform is not used anymore. That the reason to make it could be, but very unlikely.
Activity: 70
June 10, 2018, 02:48:17 PM
It wont go down that much, it will die much earlier, think in range of $200-300, cause miners will leave then and all the transactions stop.
Yeah and why exactly $30?
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
June 10, 2018, 02:04:38 PM
if cryptocurrency die then it will be happened otherwise impossible to drop eth 30$.so don't wait for this kind rate.eth is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin.I hope that eth growing like rocket.you can buy now.
eth 600$ for now but I think it's not big.
indeed by looking at the future of eth, i think it will be difficult to fall in the price of $ 30, i think the eth is currently at the base price to form a trend line. and in my opinion after touching the trend line, then the price will increase
Looking at all the 2013 dump, and how it happened pretty fast; shows that any small little pinch on the market can cause anything. Sure, the market may not be as crazy as it is or as volatile as it is now back then, but it is still volatile and anything can be possible just like you have said.

Nevertheless, it would take some pretty huge blow to see it get way down like that when obviously even at $100; a lot of enthusiasts would have started popping in pretty fast that could even cause a rally from there as a result of FOMO.
Activity: 107
June 09, 2018, 07:28:12 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
This one is an example of a greedy cryptocurrency user. Ethereum will probably always stay as the top altcoin and dropping to 30 us dollars is almost impossible if we base on the trend. Volatility has little much something to do with this and that cant even make it to drop to 30 usd. Lastly, why would you wish something that will negatively affect most users just for you own's sake?  Is that plain greediness?
Activity: 2
June 09, 2018, 06:17:28 AM
Is there a "ETH regret club" for topics like these? if you want to buy eth, you wont find better time than NOW.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
June 09, 2018, 06:04:52 AM
If ETH price is 30$, there are many reason:
1. ETH network breaks down
2. 51% attack
But i think it's impossible so ETH price never go to 30$
I would not say it is impossible as this is crypto world and everything is possible but I can say very well that it is not actually practical in a technical perspective and even if that should ever happen.

Some of the things you have mentioned or something that could have made the whole market in general go into a state of despondency would really make us experience such a thing which we all know by now that the spirit in the crypto space is actually getting higher by the day not the other way round.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 09, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

It's impossible, ethereum deliver many improvement and also got masive adoption. I guess this is several factor that will make ethereum down

1. If ethereum goes down to $30, i guess bitcoin price also down to $800.
2. Huge dump by lot of people
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 09, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
if cryptocurrency die then it will be happened otherwise impossible to drop eth 30$.so don't wait for this kind rate.eth is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin.I hope that eth growing like rocket.you can buy now.
indeed by looking at the future of eth, i think it will be difficult to fall in the price of $ 30, i think the eth is currently at the base price to form a trend line. and in my opinion after touching the trend line, then the price will increase
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 01:21:25 AM
ETH is so impossible to become $30 again. Its like saying you want to see Bitcoin at $300usd again. If just happened that ETH at $600 now will go back again at $300. Expect a major bounce as a lot of whales will surely buy a huge.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 01:08:16 AM
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 10:37:59 PM
very likely, seeing the price of ethereum that continues to decline and do not know when to get back up could be the price ethereum turn away once but that does not mean the price ethereum will go back up again.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 10:23:23 PM
It is not possible. It is hard for ethereum to drop from $600 to $30. There is no chance. People have make ethereum become a reputable coin and they can not destroy it in just one day. Moreover, ethereum has proven to the world that it can do better than bitcoin as well as the current payment system. Its smart contract can help people a lot in creating company or calling funds for ICOs. So many advantages in just 1 blockchain platform.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
June 08, 2018, 09:54:39 PM
I remember that Ethereum has fallen down to $350 several months ago, so I guess the general support level of Ethereum is $300. Such price was on the autumn of 2017 before the skyrocketing occurred on the crypto exchange markets. In my opinion, this is a minimal price that ETH can fall in the worst realistic scenario.

I think the current support level of Ethereum is about $500. You can bravely start to buy or re-buy ETH on these levels to get a profit in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 08, 2018, 09:01:19 PM
ETH has second biggest market cap and not possible the price down to $30 , in my opinion the price of ETH now is the cheapest price and will growth again by multiple times.  ETH is coin that always make better technology and they will solve scalability issue by make new inovation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:52:04 PM
Everybody also want to buy etherium to that price but i think that was imposible to happen in etherium anymore. We all know that etherium is very popular and there are so many people already holding etherium
That doesn’t affect your performance. Even eth is in holding state by one person or hundreds or thousands, your performance will never be affected mainly. There might be some little touch to your results relating to performance of others but mainly this would be your own efforts. So the thing is, keep going on with this eth thing and buy as much as you can, hold them for better ending.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
June 08, 2018, 01:52:34 PM
Perhaps the ethereum will cost so much if the entire market of cryptocurrency is recognized as illegal in all states and countries
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 08, 2018, 01:49:44 PM
Your target of ETH falling to $30 is unlikely to happen, there must be something really serious that can make this happen. I suggest you to look for another coin with potential such as Neo which is slightly above your budget at $52 at this moment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
For now, eth will drops in 30$ is not possible. Because eth price now is 600$ . That a long difference price to eth drops until 30$ . But we don't know about market price and demand. So i think it will be happen but not now.

Taking into account the greatest popularity of Ethereum and the support of this cryptocurrency, it is possible to guess that the altcoin will be only growing. It will not fall to 30 dollars ever. IMHO.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 05:06:05 AM
There is no indications or factors to show that Ether can yo that level. The minimum amount I think Ether can drop to now is $300. And with that it would be hit hard by negative external forces.
Yes, there is no reason why the ETH price could drop to $ 30. This is ridiculous and absurd. ETH price dropped to $ 30 probably the entire Crypto market will collapse completely and no longer exist. So do not put this information on the market, so it will affect the psychology to many people.
Pages:
Jump to: