Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 13. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 08:15:35 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

30 usd prediction for ethereum is insane well there is chance and will always have a chance that price will be in a deep price . In my opinion if ethereum reach 30 usd then it will only happened when bitcoin is in 2k usd .
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 04, 2018, 08:13:00 PM
I don't want to cut loss so I don't do that.

I can control my emotion and even it will drop as low as we are thinking I'm basically fine with it. This market taught me on how to  modify my emotion and not rely on it anymore. If ETH would go down to $30 then that's fine I'm still holding and the twist is that I'll be buying more of it and keep on filling my bags.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:34:50 PM
Most people involved in investing in cryptocurrency, believe that now is the time to invest in Ethereum. First, at the moment the market price is quite low, which allows to enter the market profitably, and is expected to grow by 35-40% by the end of the year. So you're probably wrong.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 01:56:46 PM
You are wrong, because in the financial markets there is no clear reason for such a statement, and listen to the opinion of all analysts who give their forecasts finger in the sky, so it is better not to invest in cryptocurrency at all.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 24, 2018, 07:10:13 PM
I think Ethereum will never fall down $ 30. This is a very low price, if this happens Ethereum almost lost all its value and I think the market will almost collapse. At present the market has begun to rebound, Ethereum prices also began to rise, it has surpassed $ 450. I guess that from now on Ethereum will grow strongly and by the end of the year its price will reach $ 1500
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
July 24, 2018, 03:00:57 PM
it is impossible that ethereum is worth $30 because there are always changes of value or amount of a coins or investment and in fact it is normal part of the business.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 01:47:00 AM
why do you think ETH dump like that? It's mean, ETH loss almost all of value. It's impossible in a short time, when ETH still holds the 2nd position in terms of volume.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 01:19:12 AM
In reality, as you look forward to that risk, then you may lose your time and lots of other opportunities in special cryptocurrencies and you can regret, especially whilst ethereum will upward thrust with a big price.

Alternatively, I wager that one plan or strategy does no longer guarantee an acceptable income inside the subject of buying and selling, so you should have a specific technique in each scenario. Believe me, in case you play it constantly in a safe mode then you can not earn a massive share of the money, and for me, the danger is critical to obtain your financial dreams and more. Plus, you ought to forget ethereum, and try to buy another cryptocurrency
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 01:11:26 AM
The price of ETH is raising and I believe that it will raise with higher price in the future and ETH worth $30 is possible.

This is not bad for etherium. We all know that it is next in line to bitcoin and if we are to compare both of them, we still see the difference of bitcoin and the ethereum. And with that, I would encouage you to still keep your coins of bitcoin and stick to it as a major investment.
Activity: 2
July 21, 2018, 11:35:33 PM
The price of ETH is raising and I believe that it will raise with higher price in the future and ETH worth $30 is possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 11:11:21 PM
This is totally will be imposible, that your buy limit is too far from current price. Crypto is not dead but keep will be more popular, and in the long run will boom and the market cap will going to a multi trillion dollar. I think currenct price of ETH is the cheapest price and you will not see more this level price in the future, so its times to buy and hold it in 1 years or more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 07:29:41 PM
I think it is not possible, eth is one big pair after btc and eth always develops as time passes
if eth scam project or experiencing big problems may make the price as you want
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 21, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
Eth getting valued by $30 could never come back again, it has reached certain value below which it won't fall back. Op needs to make an time machine to travel back to make an investment at the stated price of $30. Now the entire community is with expectations of price reaching above $1500.
Activity: 102
July 21, 2018, 07:07:41 PM
I think that this is not possible at all, since Ethereum has already grown very much and the minimum price you can see is 400$.
Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 07:00:36 PM
I am a holder of ETH and I am not going to sell ETH. Yes, ETH is not the best asset right now on the market but I am waiting that ETH will begin growing. I do not think that ETH will be 30$.
copper member
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 06:55:10 PM
its a big NO for me, Eth has so may trading pair in crypto and I think 30$ is too much low. many trader holding their eth because they can trade it to many alts just like btc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 06:50:47 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

For now, eth will drops in 30$ is not possible. Because eth price now is 600$ . That a long difference price to eth drops until 30$ . But we don't know about market price and demand. So i think it will be happen but not now.
It is cryptocurrency market and anything is possible, however that does not mean it is realistic. The reason why I said it is possible is because anything can happen that could end up causing the market to go into some level of fear or dump that could get some market lower than they are, however, i said it is not realistic because it would take ETH to break some strong level of support to see that happen, but we all know that does not guarantee anything.
I believe that ETH will not be able to return to $ 30 even though I know that the cryptocurrency market is volatile and anything is possible. ETH is a coin that has a lot of practical applications so the need to invest in ETH is huge, which will make the value of ETH stable and grow over time instead of decreasing.
July 21, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
Everything is possible in cryptocurrency.
Heavy negative publicity; financial regulations and corrections, political restrictions can lead to a launch in the market and conversely cause a dump in the price.
Activity: 38
July 21, 2018, 02:26:20 PM
I don't think  it is possible for now... ETH has many investors & it used for many purpos... It is my personalopinion     
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
July 21, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
Yes of course, it is possible that the amount of ethereum is worth thirty US dollar because the price of ethereum is unpredictable in the market and it is normally part of the business.
Pages:
Jump to: