Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 15. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I think you are a negative person. ETH's price will never go down so pathetically, it is a big company and is hardly affected by manipulation. Although the prices of these altcoins have risen quite high since late 2017, but that's its real value. The market is going through a difficult period and it takes time to recover. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 07, 2018, 04:23:09 AM
That your prediction is 99% is not possible, cryptocurrency market just growing and the market capitalization increased in every years. ETH is number one altcoin according to market cap and not possible going down to $30. Better you make research others new coin that can be give the same return like ETH.
Well, this is hard to believe, the ETH price that drops to $ 30 then the Crypto market will no longer exist, in my opinion we should not post this news as they will affect the psychology of some new investors , so they will be more likely to sell ETH to the market and prices will likely fall sharply in the future.
I have always told myself after all the past incidents in the market for a long time now is that anything is possible and as long as we are in a decentralized market, any value can be attained at any point in time. A lot may feel it is going to be hard, but of course, if ETH were to fall to $30, it would not happen overnight as that would be some long consistent thing with fluctuations up and down in between.

It does not sound like something that could happen in reality though, since that would be a long way down, but I always have at the back of my mind that as long as it is crypto, nothing is impossible.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 05:56:00 PM
There is no indications or factors to show that Ether can yo that level. The minimum amount I think Ether can drop to now is $300. And with that it would be hit hard by negative external forces.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
June 06, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
In my opinion that impossible, because in down trend popular crypto price usually only possible going down maximum 80%, more over ETH has strong fundamental and big community who support it. That target price too low and not possible, you have to learn more technical analysis to predict support area of ETH. And now price of ETH just started up trend and wil to go to $ 1300 again, even possible will surpass that price.
I agree with your opinion, that is impossible, ETH can not be reduced to $ 30. If this were to happen, the Crypto market would be bleak and unable to grow, they would collapse. If they are still growing today, ETH will never get the same price.
ETH is growing very well so ETH certainly will not be able to reduce to $ 30. ETH is the second coin behind the BTC, it has had a very long time in the cryptocurrency market and the community investing in ETH is huge so I believe ETH will not be able to drop to $ 30.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 06, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
I think as of now we can't say if the price of Eth drop in $30 because many of crypto user is keep believing in Eth that it will increase the price so people keep buying and investing in ethereum.
Activity: 32
June 06, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
I`m be rich with ETrader_Bot for Satoshi Nakamoto: https://www.bitcointalk.org/ETrader-Bot-Best-Software-For-Trading/ . You can be rich to.
Activity: 112
June 06, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
In my opinion that impossible, because in down trend popular crypto price usually only possible going down maximum 80%, more over ETH has strong fundamental and big community who support it. That target price too low and not possible, you have to learn more technical analysis to predict support area of ETH. And now price of ETH just started up trend and wil to go to $ 1300 again, even possible will surpass that price.
I agree with your opinion, that is impossible, ETH can not be reduced to $ 30. If this were to happen, the Crypto market would be bleak and unable to grow, they would collapse. If they are still growing today, ETH will never get the same price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
June 06, 2018, 02:29:24 PM
LOL No. For something like this to happen, a serious flaw would have to be found. And the exchanges paralyze the negotiations since many use ETH as a pair. It is quite likely that exactly the opposite occurs and ETH grows 10x in the next few months.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 01:31:35 PM
In theory it is possible since the crypto market is unstable and the prices are always volatile, but practically it is almost impossible that Ethereum drop down to 30$ or so in the future, because ETH is already considered as the most valuable altcoin, and its price is expected to rise up highly.
Activity: 182
June 06, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
at the time of this thread created Eth price was around 30 dollars now it touches an all-time high of 1400 dollars and now the price is around 600 dollars
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 11:55:40 AM
Possible! But will not happen Smiley but you know what is happened in gdax? Put a order in $30 in such exchanges having stop order.
That is more likely:

Very funny! It is 1000% impossible that Ethereum will fall dramatically. The cryptocurrency is too popular and valuable that it can not lose so much of the price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 04:52:36 AM
$30 price for ETH? So cheap  Grin
Study and analyse the historical data pattern of ethereum token today. It is now handled the highest VOLUME in the market. But, nothing is impossible, we can't say what is the future of this coin. The price of the coin will be based on the investor/trader. If this will happen, I guess there are some reason. But,  let's put our hope and think positively  Smiley
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
June 06, 2018, 04:34:01 AM
well to be very honest anything could be possible in crypto market. but you need to understand the basics. ETH can't just come to $30 in a blink of an eye. crypto currencies hold "VOLUME" to go up the volume needs to be increased and to go down the line the volume needs to be the exact which was in past at that value.
ETH can not be reduced to $ 30. That is a very illogical thing, affecting the psychology of the ETH holder, especially the newcomers to the Crypto market. In my opinion, we should not believe and do not listen to these bad news, they are easy to influence. our psychology.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
June 06, 2018, 03:54:34 AM
Ethereum has got a very high potential. As a lot of ICOs have been using Ethereum Platform and they would continue to do so in future, so it is highly unlikely that it would drop to $30 in near future.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
June 06, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I do not agree if eth now decreased to $ 30, because now I am investing in ethereum, if ethereum decrease then I will lose.
I think ethereum will not drop to $ 30, because it is so far from the current price of ethereum, even if eth has to decrease, I do not think it will be cheaper than $ 400.

Nothing is impossible, as investor you should be ready for the worst case. Do not invest if you are afraid to lose your money, of course you think it wont drop to such low price because you are holding it and willing to see a big pump to make profit but as we all know that we cant control its price, as low traders we can only follow the markets. So be ready for everything.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
June 06, 2018, 02:18:32 AM
When everyone hopes the price of eth will continue to rise in the future, and you hope the price falls to $30 which I thought was impossible. unless bitcoin price fell under $1k, and that's probably the price of eth dump to $30. all depends on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 06, 2018, 02:07:17 AM
all possibilities in the world of cryptocurrency can happen depending on your courage, when you dare to hold and have a very strong mental to withstand then you can be safe.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 05, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

I do not agree if eth now decreased to $ 30, because now I am investing in ethereum, if ethereum decrease then I will lose.
I think ethereum will not drop to $ 30, because it is so far from the current price of ethereum, even if eth has to decrease, I do not think it will be cheaper than $ 400.
Who knows, we are inside where everything can be possible, as long as there's a lots of supporters then ETH can hold to it's positions but if some mysterious things happen with this project then OP's hope will happen any time soon, just wait what will future bring to this project I guess we can't deal with it but only speculating and always be positive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
well to be very honest anything could be possible in crypto market. but you need to understand the basics. ETH can't just come to $30 in a blink of an eye. crypto currencies hold "VOLUME" to go up the volume needs to be increased and to go down the line the volume needs to be the exact which was in past at that value.
Pages:
Jump to: