Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 10. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 03:21:22 PM
I think definitely not, because we will see a recovery for the whole market. If Ethereum will hit 30 dollar that mean that the whole market cap also decrease and bitcoin hit also a low price.

You are right, this will mean that the price should be too low, but this will not be so since Bitcoin has already densely approached its bottom and if there is a hole it will not be as large as before, think that we will not see a price below 4000 dollars.
if the price of the crypto currency will continue to decline, it will be very hard to hit the entire credit market. In any case, all the negative affects the development of the crypto currency in the society and the demand will fall very much.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 01:05:53 PM
I think definitely not, because we will see a recovery for the whole market. If Ethereum will hit 30 dollar that mean that the whole market cap also decrease and bitcoin hit also a low price.

You are right, this will mean that the price should be too low, but this will not be so since Bitcoin has already densely approached its bottom and if there is a hole it will not be as large as before, think that we will not see a price below 4000 dollars.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 06:24:19 PM
There's a lot of people like you wishing that ETH will go to almost nothing. I didn't bought ETH but I've already earned a few thousand dollars doing trading and bounties so ETH dropping in price doest hurt me that bad. I just feel sorry for those who bought them at $1000 per ETH and didn't used it in trading and invest in ICO to gain profit. But on my opinion, I hope ETH won't drop that low. The negative impact may cause uncertainty to new cryptocurrency investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 04:37:04 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
I'm sure $100 is the bottom for ETH. I'm personally will carry new fiat to buy ETH below $100 because this dump of ETH and crypto is manipulated.
I would say that you should be careful. Not only the dump was manipulated, the pump was also manipulated. How can a coin from $8 in January 2017 finished to near $1500 in January 2018? I would only say trade with cautious and be responsible of your action.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
I'm sure $100 is the bottom for ETH. I'm personally will carry new fiat to buy ETH below $100 because this dump of ETH and crypto is manipulated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 03:48:31 PM
I do not think that the price of ethereum will continue to fall sharply in price and although it is now $ 179, it is unlikely that it will fall below $ 150. It seems that now there is a strong manipulation of prices for the crypto currency and especially it concerns ethereum. We just need to go through this bad time, for crypto currency, keeping our coins and tokens.
Why $150? This coin was by $11 at winter '17. And why today it can't be by such price? I think it's easy. With such FUD and negatives it will happen not so far. But what will with these ICOs that don't sell their eth hodling? It will be sad as I imagine
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
September 11, 2018, 03:37:11 PM
I do not think that the price of ethereum will continue to fall sharply in price and although it is now $ 179, it is unlikely that it will fall below $ 150. It seems that now there is a strong manipulation of prices for the crypto currency and especially it concerns ethereum. We just need to go through this bad time, for crypto currency, keeping our coins and tokens.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 11, 2018, 02:44:49 PM
Hope you are not a witch who can predict the future, because since April ETH has gone down steadily and now only 179$. It will continue to go down and not stop, I buy ETH for 450$ and I keep it until now, If ETH is lower than 150$ I will sell all of them and no mental torture
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 02:43:17 PM
Personally I am absolutely sure that Ethereum price will continue to fall and it will crash lower than $70 by the end of 1 half of the next year. But I don't think that it can go down to $30. IMHO in the middle of 2019 reversal of the downtrend will be confirmed and from $70 price levels Ethereum will begin to recover. Also I expect that recovery will last slowly and it will fully recover only in the second half of 2020.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 02:37:11 PM
Such a fall could provoke a complete restart of the market. In this case, we will all suffer as traders and investors.
Activity: 144
September 11, 2018, 02:35:00 PM
I think it will not happen. ETH will never drop 30$. Personally, I believe it will never happen. But I can say, the price of ETH will decreasing more during this year. Some people say the ETH price will drop 100$. Yes, maybe it will be happening because the current price is very near to 100$. But I never think it will drop to 30$. I hope, ETH will be growth fast in 2019.
Activity: 756
September 11, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
I also think that there will not be such a price at the ethereum, but I do not agree with you because now there is no smooth rise. I can assume that the extreme point of the price of the ethereum will be something around $ 100.
Activity: 27
September 11, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
You are wrong, as most cryptocurrencies have recently experienced a drop in their rates, however a smooth rise is expected, which is good news.
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 04:30:51 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

Don't sell you coins on spot market even is the market fall. Instead of selling, open a marginal short to hedge your risks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 08, 2018, 02:57:23 AM
I think now that this scenario could happen after the fall of ETH to near $200. Because if people who were holding ETH invest their ETH in ICO, thoses ICO companies are going to sell them. And if ETH touch $100, ETH is a dead coin. I don't know how much miners are getting paid, but if the cost to mine ETH is greater than the gain, the blockchain is going to be a dead one like a shitcoin. Lets just hope that the coin price succeed to keep its value.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:42:00 AM
Eth will not drop to $ 30, while many investors are putting money into this smart contract. ETH is posting second place in the market and it has created huge volume in the market and ETH price will tend to increase over $ 1500 this year.
Activity: 224
September 08, 2018, 12:30:43 AM
30 bucks?) i will be happy if Ethereum costs 100$. And after we  bought it , eth  fly to ATH 1500$. my dream.....) come true
Activity: 626
September 08, 2018, 12:29:05 AM
the $ 30 eth is very low, I see that is impossible because maybe eth can still survive or maybe have a higher price. so be optimistic that the ethereum price will be high above $ 500
copper member
Activity: 504
September 08, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
I think the market is moving back and you think ETH is down to $ 30. I think that is not possible even though the market goes down two days ago. But i have confidence about the rebound it can only stop at $ 200 is stopped.
eth will never go to 30 $, maybe 200 $ is the lowest price that will occur in 2018,
and will return at least 500 $
Pages:
Jump to: