Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 8. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 18, 2018, 05:08:29 AM
Nothing is impossible, since I know ETH is the price of ETH at $ 1200, but in the past, ETH price drops below $ 200. and now continues to fall, so at $ 30 is possible.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:30:01 PM
No, you're not the only one who thinks so. It is possible to reduce its cost, but the long-term growth is unambiguous, and all indicators speak about the imminent growth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
As for me it is absolutely impossible, no way it can happen, I don't believe that ETH may fall below 100$ even in the worst nightmare situation possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 09:19:26 AM
this will be a very low price. I hope that prices do not come to this for a blow that eth. now everything is showing a downward trend. in the near future maybe more will rise

I guess that Ethereum fall will be stopped in less than 1-2 months. No, it will not reach the 30 dollars bottom. Watch this video to understand it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n1HI2prJEs
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 15, 2018, 01:59:48 AM
If this down will continue at least for a month theres a possibility that we might see eth below $100 again or the opposite may occur, eth will go to its new Ath.
Not possible the least. ETH will not fall so low. The pace at which ETH is falling is very low and it has been more than some eight months that ETH fell down from the $800 to $184 today. Initially when ETH was launched back in 2015, it started growing at a faster speed and in two years it hit the record highest price.

Also it is expected that the market will recover again and will bring good news in terms of rise in the values of the coins so many people are holding. So irrespective of how much the market falls, do invest in ETH for future benefits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 01:18:27 PM
It is almost impossible to come to such a low level because it is a solid project, so it will always have the power to recover.
I agree with you, even given that the market is now falling such a price looks extremely unrealistic, and given that soon ETH will present its new protocol which as it seems to me in any way will lead to an increase in the price, then such a price is generally not possible.
copper member
Activity: 381
September 13, 2018, 01:06:50 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

Obviously not and very unlikely ethereum will return to the price of $ 30. I think before ethereum reaches that value, there will be many investors who will adopt ethereum, and that will make ethereum jump higher.
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
Targeting such low prices when the market is going in the negative direction can only be called inadequacy because it is a popular enough type that it is impossible to fall so cheap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
September 13, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
It is almost impossible to come to such a low level because it is a solid project, so it will always have the power to recover.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum trend has been down, if anything $100 first barrier is to crack and can be possible
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
If we analyze the importance of this coin for the market, then we can assume that such a drop in price is impossible at all.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 13, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
Since early 2018, Ethereum has continuously been dropping like 50% until now. It's possible ETH will worth $30 in the future and people will be panic because I bet those peoples have ETH that they bought when it was $400 or such. People will have some mental issue when it happens.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 09:27:06 AM
If that happen I'm the one who little bit scared because I have so many altcoins hold now from my bounties I always monitor the price of ETH everyday but so far I never keep in my mind that it will go down to $30 it is impossible lets see until the end of this month.

Well i previously though that eth would hardly touch 200usd but as we know now, it even went below that and traded 170 at one point. So anything is possible even if it's as disheartening as 30usd.
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
If that happen I'm the one who little bit scared because I have so many altcoins hold now from my bounties I always monitor the price of ETH everyday but so far I never keep in my mind that it will go down to $30 it is impossible lets see until the end of this month.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 06:05:49 AM
this will be a very low price. I hope that prices do not come to this for a blow that eth. now everything is showing a downward trend. in the near future maybe more will rise
Activity: 176
September 13, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
In the crypto market, I think nothing is impossible. If a bear market that is long enough, thirty dollars ETH is not impossible, but the possibility is very, very small.
Activity: 51
September 13, 2018, 05:19:07 AM
Even with a bear market for another year ETH to $30 seems still quite far away now. At least if there is no ETH specific problem (e.g. bug, blockchain problem) I do not think that we see $30 at any time in the next years.

I think there are many people on the sideline now, just waiting for a good price to buy and those will stabilize the price in the end.

Many are buying eth now. I'm one of them. Buy and hodl  Wink even if it drops it will get to 1k$ again next year.
Activity: 78
September 13, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

I agree with HHH575 it cant go down that much
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 05:03:48 AM
if ethereum reaches a price of $ 30 it will be disastrous for those who hold a lot of Ethereum, I will buy a lot Ethereum if Ethereum reaches $ 30, I think all ICOs that use the ethereum platform will also decrease due to the weakening effect of Ethereum, I can't imagine that happening .
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 04:53:03 AM
I think is very imposible because Ethereum is really quality project,and i think Ethereum  good for invest long term position, So don't worry everything will recover as soon as possible
Pages:
Jump to: