Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 6. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 02:33:36 PM
Actually, this won't happen anymore I think. Because if ETH becomes about $30 then crypto will become lower maybe. Because in most of the ICO investors are using ETH and maximum ICO were not a success because of the low price of ETH that's why I think if eth becomes $30 perhaps  ICO market will destroy. In that case, this is not possible I think. If you want to buy ETH then buy now it's now $210+ and hopefully, within next 2-3 month, it will boom.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 01:16:09 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I agree with you partially. I also think that Ethereum will crash. But IMHO it will drop to the price levels about $50 - $70 by June of 2019. Also I don't think that it will drop below $30.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
If you are waiting for ethereum to dump to $30, you might as well wait forever because it won't happen. Ethereum has grown and developed to an extent to which it's market value should be in thousands not hundreds!. When market recovers,  we will see the value that will be placed on ethereum!
of course ETH will not cost $ 30. the very minimum price that is possible is 150 dollars. I think he will not fall down exactly
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
September 25, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
I think that you are not the only one who wants this. But think about it, if you clearly understand that ether is an excellent coin and you want to include it in your portfolio, then what is the likelihood that its price will drop to $30? I think you yourself know the answer.
Of course, the crypto market is not predictable and anything can happen, but still the probability of such a price is extremely low, so I would recommend considering buying the ether already now.
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
Nothing is impossible, the crypto market is quite volatile, in my opinion, we should expect high prices so that people are motivated to focus on investing and holding, if you low expectations will make people dampen
The cryptocurrency market is quite volatile but this isn't something that we should think about the future. $30? I probably have to make a long dream, I don't believe it will happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 25, 2018, 12:03:42 PM
ETH at $30 is very bearish forecast for the crypto sector. Do not think it is possible and instead ETH going north of $1000 is more likely in next few months.
Activity: 434
September 25, 2018, 11:51:56 AM
Nothing is impossible, the crypto market is quite volatile, in my opinion, we should expect high prices so that people are motivated to focus on investing and holding, if you low expectations will make people dampen
Targeting such low prices when the market is going in the negative direction can only be called inadequacy because it is a popular enough type that it is impossible to fall so cheap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
September 25, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
Everything is possible, but it is very difficult to do so in the short term. Ethereum is ico's main platform, and with interest falling in recent weeks it is normal for the price of the platform to fall together. But it is one of the most respected projects, and I think it can still come back to value enough after this moment of turbulence.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 25, 2018, 10:41:47 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
If you are waiting for ethereum to dump to $30, you might as well wait forever because it won't happen. Ethereum has grown and developed to an extent to which it's market value should be in thousands not hundreds!. When market recovers,  we will see the value that will be placed on ethereum!
Yes, I also tend to assume that the ethereum does not overcome the bar of 30 dollars. So far, it is unclear when there will be a growth of the market, therefore, in the hope that the price will fall below remains still the right decision.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 02:48:41 AM
As for me it is absolutely impossible, no way it can happen, I don't believe that ETH may fall below 100$ even in the worst nightmare situation possible.
In the crypto world, there is nothing impossible and this is also possible that ETH falls further like it did from $8000 to less than $200. SO better stay ready for any challenge and keep changing your strategies with respect to the market condition if you are not a long term investor.

However if you are one, you might not need to do these little jobs to earn quick. Make sure you do not sell your coins before it is the boom in the crypto market and only then you might be able to cash big.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 22, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
I don't really think that it could be that low specially ETH is a well know alt-coin it is in top list of alt-coin,
So for me it is not possible for it to drop down and it have so many investors and holders they wouldn't let it happen.
That price is just ridiculous, if you look at the all time high of ethereum you will see that it reached almost 1400, a crash to 30 will basically mean that ethereum lost 98% of its value, losing so much of its price will basically mean that ethereum is dying and that you should not expect any kind of recovery, also that will be terrible news for the rest of the market because if ethereum crashed that much then most coins that are based on ethereum will crash as well.
Activity: 182
September 22, 2018, 12:02:21 PM
Activity: 378
September 22, 2018, 11:18:32 AM
I thought that was impossible, and the news was a problem that would panic the traders and investors and with that news that would make the market price fall, it was a disease, already bored I heard it all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 22, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
I don't think Ethereum price can go down to 30$. I was expecting it can drop to 200$, and I was almost right. Now I'm waiting for recover of the crypto market and big profits)

This is also my expectation of Ethereum. 30 dollar is not possible with the current circumstances in the world of cryptocurrency. If we see negative news about it then  it can fall down 100 dollar.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 22, 2018, 09:19:12 AM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

Yes because you are the only noob and greedy like that to wait for $30 value for the top two coins.or shoul i say top three now as ripple took over the place

But ethereum is a big platform and has been used by many ico fo their erc-20 tokens so it will never drop to that low i assure you,so stop wondering and buy now before its too late
Activity: 336
September 22, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
I don't think Ethereum price can go down to 30$. I was expecting it can drop to 200$, and I was almost right. Now I'm waiting for recover of the crypto market and big profits)
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 21, 2018, 07:51:09 AM
i don't know why u expect such a low level of ether. in my opinion, $177 is the bottom of the ether. it has begun to gradually recover. i think it may not be able to achieve your expectations.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
It is hard to say when the current ETH recovery is still slow. But at $ 30 i do not think that's possible. If it's down to $ 30 i think ETH will lose the second place so i hope this year will be the year that ETH takes the throne.
I agree with the fact that most likely there will not be such a fall in price, while it is not clear where the market will go, but up to 30 bucks is still very far.
I hope that we will not see such a fall, because it will generally be the collapse of the crypto-currency market. Just imagine how many investors have served their money when buying coins at prices much higher.
Even if this happens, it will not lead to the collapse of the crypto currency, just the mood in the market in that case will be very bad and in that case you do not have to dream of a quick recovery.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
30$ seriuosly?) I will be happy if Eth costs around 100$. I guess it woun't fall so extremely bad... It the second coin after BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: