Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible? - page 3. (Read 3817 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 01:27:16 AM
Although the market is not good but i do not believe ETH will be priced at $ 30. I can say $ 150 is very close. And if at this level i would sell the car to buy it to invest and i'm stalking it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 11:09:00 PM
I hope that this will not happen that the Eth will be worth $30.00 or less. I guess that the ETH and the BTC are not stable and it is better to buy and hold ETH as for now and wait for the greatest pump of the year...
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 11, 2018, 10:44:23 PM
Many panic people are expecting that ETH might reach less than 150$ but you can see in the market many other coins are facing the same situation which it is impossible to predict whether the situation of the market. The prices are continuously declining in the market makes us stay away from the market until the market settles.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2018, 07:58:53 PM
Ofcourse it possible but in my own opinion many people supporting eth and use for ico project, if eth aren't supported by the community it's possible to downgrade their price upto 30$ and become useles coins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 11, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
I will buy as much as possible when ethereum is only around $ 30.
in fact it is very unlikely for ethereum to be able to go there again like a few years back when that happened.
because nowadays crypto is already very well known and many big investors come to feel ethereum can't go back there again.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 11, 2018, 07:34:50 PM
I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

You can stop waiting and hoping that Ethereum will drop to that price it's not going to happen now, it has recovered of course it drips sometimes but there is a strong buying support coming from the community s I doubt if it goes down to that price I will also support the buying order so it will not drop to that price.
it won't be easy to happen for ethereum, ethereum is a good coin. The team has a good step so ethereum coins can still run well, so I never thought ethereum would drop drastically to the lowest for now.
that can happen easily if the crypto gets another big bearish trend and the price of bitcoin will always plunged to the bottom. ether started from a few bucks and it looks very possible to the price of ethereum and whole of crypto gets a lot of decrease again. We know that this is a speculation market and just expect for short term investment.

Let's not panic! It is possible, but only theoretically. A drop of Ethereum's price to $100 would probably block the network, because most miners simply turned off, or switch mining rigs. This would make the price immediately increase extremely quickly. I can not imagine a rapid drop in the price to $40 - that would be the end of Ethereum, and this is practically impossible.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
October 11, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

You can stop waiting and hoping that Ethereum will drop to that price it's not going to happen now, it has recovered of course it drips sometimes but there is a strong buying support coming from the community s I doubt if it goes down to that price I will also support the buying order so it will not drop to that price.
it won't be easy to happen for ethereum, ethereum is a good coin. The team has a good step so ethereum coins can still run well, so I never thought ethereum would drop drastically to the lowest for now.
that can happen easily if the crypto gets another big bearish trend and the price of bitcoin will always plunged to the bottom. ether started from a few bucks and it looks very possible to the price of ethereum and whole of crypto gets a lot of decrease again. We know that this is a speculation market and just expect for short term investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

Well I don't see that happening. That would be a mayhem if it happens because the other alts like Neo might be $1 then  Grin
I don't think it will go below $170
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 11, 2018, 04:21:33 PM
Of course not! This will never happen, the waves have already occurred and the price has fallen by a certain amount, it can not fall any more than usual. This has always happened, the price will go up, you just need to wait for this moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
Yes, $30 is impossible in the current conditions. For such dump project should be dead actually. But now it's not the same. Project alive. Development goes at full ways. I see many key points for ETH blockchain. And by TA support level is near $200 and next near $170
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
October 11, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
Pretty unlikely
It is very hard to drop multiple fold unless the entire ETH blockchain just got stuck or hijacked
Else, even if Vitalik is not the founder and quit the project, dropping to less than $100 take a long time
Activity: 238
October 11, 2018, 12:13:42 PM

That's too low for a good quality currency and I think you had underestimate the supporters of ethereum as they will not let that price happen not unless theirs a chaos in cryptocurrency. Buy when you think it's a lower price and hold until the price climb back to the all time high. Ethereum has a bright future, then don't waste for the opportunity to buy at lower price. 
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 11, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 11, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
I think ETH is going down a lot but it's not worth it to fall to such a low level, so in my opinion, do not worry much if you dare invest in the crypto market then take the risk from them. . You will be able to get lucky.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
October 11, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
I cannot say that this is true, but I cannot say that such a scenario, if there will be a bear next year too. So all will show the time and actions of large investors and their influence on the market.
The market is unpredictable no doubt. We can have further fall as well if the market stayed red for some more time like there was huge fall in Bitcoin in 2013 when even ETH had not been launched. As much as 80% of the market had dropped and then it recovered in 2017 with boom.

ETH is also a cryptocurrency and the possibility of ETH loosing huge value is not a new thing but ultimately we conclude at the fact that the revival of the market will bring green days.
Activity: 266
October 08, 2018, 10:53:26 AM
Ethereum will hold its value over 30 for sure, very many tokens are dependent on ETH and there is no way to go under 100 $.

The altcoin price might not rise for many months but finally, in 2019, it will go to the Moon. Ethereum is still extremely popular on the market, and many people are ready to invest in it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
October 08, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
I cannot say that this is true, but I cannot say that such a scenario, if there will be a bear next year too. So all will show the time and actions of large investors and their influence on the market.

exactly, crypto markets is unpredictable right now,,
so everything is possible,
but my personal opinion ethereum will not touch $30 now or later, i believe that  Wink
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 08, 2018, 06:00:13 AM
I think no one can predict how much the price of a coin will grow in trend, in the Crypto market, expectancy and patience are the two main factors that help us break through the stages. This difficult and go to the path of success.
Pages:
Jump to: