Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 2. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
October 24, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
market situation now is unstable and who kwows where eth or other coins could go, i think now better dont buy anything just keep looking on prices and caps.
ethereum already is about 200 bucks for more than a month, it easy go lower, who knows, im afraid now to buy anything, just keep watching  Cool
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 24, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
I think it's worth it, I'm sure that ethereum is a coin that has good potential in the future because of a lot of devs. which continues to develop ethereum, and now the ethereum transaction volume is very large even above $ 2 billion so it has the potential to skyrocket.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 24, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
The time to buy ethereum will always depend on you , depends on the risk you can take. As you see ethereum value goes down, I dont think thats is good but if you think in the positive side it is in good for some investors to buy more ethereum tokens and hold and wait for ethereum to recover again.
But if we buy in we do not know when they will recover, so our holdings have no purpose, is really difficult for the market today, I find that the market is very difficult We mainly have new knowledge and experience to get profit from the market today
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
October 24, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
I hope now it is the right time for investment in ETH to buy more coins in the market because already you can see the price of ETH went very low in the market which we need to buy as many ETH as possible and hold them until we make some decent profit.
This situation has been spelled out long enough, for those of you who are ready to wait, you can make an ethereum investment now. Since how long ether is still in a low price position, no one can confirm that. We can buy as much ether as possible, but we must be prepared for the consequences. Buy it as best we can, but keep in mind, do not overdo it in buying.
Activity: 280
October 24, 2018, 05:51:39 AM
In my opinion, it is not certain that ETH is currently very low ETH. We should buy them as a good option, because the market will soon recover, probably by the end of 2018 or early 2019, but also can not be sure, if you do not need capital then keep on ETH as long as their value increases again.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 05:12:20 AM
I hope now it is the right time for investment in ETH to buy more coins in the market because already you can see the price of ETH went very low in the market which we need to buy as many ETH as possible and hold them until we make some decent profit.
waiting to buy ethereum will only make you disappointed. we don't know when the ethereum price will rise, so if you buy ethereum and the price position suddenly rises to a high position you won't get a low price. so take advantage of buying now because ethereum's potential is huge.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 24, 2018, 03:38:59 AM
Based on my observation and how the market is moving now I think around 190 dollars is a good price to buy eth .Wait for the next dump and then buy it.
I do not think ETH can go high by the end of this year or 2019, I believe ETH can only increase by the end of 2019 but only for under $ 1000. Can not be as high as many people still expect. Because their prices are low now. And if you hold long, the more you lose.
Activity: 644
October 23, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
Activity: 392
October 23, 2018, 03:16:32 AM
Based on my observation and how the market is moving now I think around 190 dollars is a good price to buy eth .Wait for the next dump and then buy it.
I do not know if we should buy or wait, because the market is currently in a difficult period to speculate, so I think we should consider ourselves, to get a The perfect and safest choice for us in the moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 03:12:44 AM
The time to buy ethereum will always depend on you , depends on the risk you can take. As you see ethereum value goes down, I dont think thats is good but if you think in the positive side it is in good for some investors to buy more ethereum tokens and hold and wait for ethereum to recover again.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
October 23, 2018, 01:31:10 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
At present the ETH exchange rate is still in the $ 204 price range, I think this is a good opportunity to gather more eth because I believe eth will be able to change our lives in the future.
Activity: 941
October 22, 2018, 04:39:18 PM
Will there be a dump again? I think, now is not the time for a dump to occur, now the market should have been rushing up and ethereum will also move up. the time to buy is now, and tomorrow is our time to enjoy the benefits of ethereum prices. don't ever think there will be a dump again, because now ethereum is already very cheap.
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
October 22, 2018, 03:53:43 PM
Activity: 742
October 22, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
Ethereum price now is low,.Considering it as long term investment and I know that it will rise again once the bull market is up for sure price will rise same when it hits the ATH,
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 22, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
Any coins are worth to buy but the problem is how you gonna manage those low-price coins, if you can't think about it, it would be the same as you throwing your money to garbage and shit coins like the other people does.
Activity: 476
October 22, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
Its seems like ETH price won`t fall, because 200$ it`s already low price for ETH. I think now the best time to buy Etherium, because of fluctuating market.
Activity: 266
October 22, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
I recommend buying ETH today. The crypto money market is having a lot of unpredictable volatility, but many large corporations are investing in ETH so it still has a bright future.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 11:06:42 AM
It's always worth buying something trustful like Ethereum in times like these because you are able to buy something cool for a good price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
for 1 month the price of etherium in the range of $ 200 is no longer decreasing, I think it's the lowest price to start investing in etherium for the long term or short-term investment, but the choice is yours
the price of ethereum has not seen a rise. but indeed if we want to start investing now this is a good time because the prices are still cheap and the market also seems to be starting to crawl up
Activity: 406
October 22, 2018, 10:36:48 AM
Perhaps by the end of the year the price will have time to rise very high. When the market is in red, it is the best time to see which coins will leave the market and which will strengthen the position and begin to grow. I think it's time to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: