Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 30. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 08:36:57 AM
I think you can buy now because you might try to analyze the market but you can't certainly predict it. The market is so unpredictable  but one thing I'm sure of is whenever you buy the Eth , you will surely make profit.
Activity: 209
June 09, 2018, 06:29:37 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

I think it is good time to buy ETH. It has stabelizes on 600-700$ mark but I am sure that it won't take long that ETH could break into that barier. Although many rumors that many investor pullout thier share and invest on AEOS but I still believe on ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
You'll shall wait more because eth popularity is more like bitcoin it gaining more investors each day and knowing by people every seconds so wait until its huge price.
Activity: 114
June 09, 2018, 06:26:06 PM
Yes, the market price of ETH is low now, and it is a good time to invest in ETH.
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 06:24:44 PM
ETH is a money that should always be in your wallet. it will be worth more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
I personally think that it is good time to purchase ETH now. because Ethereum price is very low now compare to last six month. Never regret when you buy ethereum it has a solid fundamentals if you're a long term trader. The ethereum has a large number of developers and a very flexible blockchain, and by the way the problem with the issue will be resolved this year. To invest just in the cryptocurrency is now the time (until the wave has passed), then it may be too late.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 09, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
Ether by many estimates will really begin to enter the world economy only this year. In this respect, the coin has a real demand from users.
Activity: 23
June 09, 2018, 06:32:16 AM
     I think it is the right time to invest more. The market is not recover yet, it is just fluctuating. So while it is on red ,better to invest or buy on your own money . Soon when the market is arise, it is worth to buy. Even you spent money , it has a luck of chance it will increase immensely.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
June 09, 2018, 05:56:34 AM
I have been waiting for the price of Ethereum to rise for a long time. I still expect the price to rise against BTC.
Activity: 75
June 09, 2018, 05:50:24 AM
Why do you need Ethereum? there are many other interesting coins. More interesting in terms of technology. Ethereum is an obsolete technology.
Activity: 86
June 09, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

If you have not bought ETH yet, it is a mistake not too serious
This time is still a nice time to buy it
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
I personally think that it is good time to purchase ETH now. because Ethereum price is very low now compare to last six month
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
Now is the best time to buy ethereum don't wait for the altcoins bull run you might miss the opportunity, never regret when you buy ethereum it has a solid fundamentals if you're a long term trader.
Activity: 161
June 08, 2018, 12:10:33 PM
After a big rally and little consolidation, the chart is moving sideways and is getting tight.  I think it is wise to wait and see which direction ETH chooses.  If it goes up, then it will most probably test the $830 mark, but if other way, support is around $460.  IMO, it will break to either way in one to no longer than two weeks.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
Judging from the current price and the end of last year the price of eth is very different. why do not you try to buy now and hold it until next year?
Activity: 602
June 08, 2018, 12:03:16 PM
If you do not buy the ethereum, then what should you buy? The second coin in the world of cryptocurrency and it is infinitely in demand. Plus, the ethereum has a large number of developers and a very flexible blockchain, and by the way the problem with the issue will be resolved this year. To invest just in the cryptocurrency is now the time (until the wave has passed), then it may be too late.
Activity: 57
June 08, 2018, 11:57:29 AM
Although the current price is still very low, but I still optimistic about it, I believe it will have a lot of room for growth in the future, so I still hold it, I believe it will rise again, I will hold my ether Square continues to wait.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

You need to be prudent so you know what the token buying strategy is for you to know when your money grows.
Activity: 350
June 08, 2018, 08:06:12 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

Ethereum prices today is decreasing and because of that, we can surely earn a huge amount of profit if we invest today, the market price is volatile and that is the reason why we should wait for the price to decrease before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
June 08, 2018, 08:02:53 AM
It is better to buy a large package of altcoins. Don't limit yourself just to ether.eum  Any investment portfolio, crypto investments should have a division into those that will give a small but accurate growth and those that have risk.. Investments in ETH are relatively less risky, but also less profitable than investments in newly created startups. I hold in Ethereum about 15-20% of my portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: