Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 34. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 04:58:30 AM
Ethereium price was dragged down by bitcoin's price downtrend recently and it more cheaper now. With its possible rise in the coming months, it better to ethereum now while it is still lower. If the bitcoin start its uptrend, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies will eventually go up. Ethereum price is seen to reach another all-time high before the year end.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
May 25, 2018, 04:44:40 AM
Well it is a good time to buy eth since it is the price is very cheap then hold it until the bull runs comes and made the ethereum skyrocket to the moon then sell it again although the buying part is hard to predict since we don't how deeo the crash will be if the price crash again anyways i suggest that you should take anyone's suggestions because we aren't the expert when it come to this.
If you buy ETH right now, that's great. I think the ETH price is below $ 600, this is a great price for us to buy and hold, in the future ETH price will peak above $ 1000. It is a great time to sell and make a profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 04:34:29 AM

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.

Activity: 434
May 25, 2018, 04:24:58 AM
These days the market price has been falling, I think you can wait another two days! If you want to buy, then I suggest you buy a small amount of ETH! Not suitable for too much!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 04:20:09 AM
buy now! eth price is decreasing. and I think now is the right time to buy it before the price goes up again.
Activity: 138
May 25, 2018, 04:00:23 AM
I think the current price of Ethereum is at a low point. I think that investing in Ethereum now and for some time, I think this is a good time to get profits. I don't want you to miss such a good time.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2018, 03:44:37 AM
now market is down day by day but if you buy now ETH this also fine because ETH price is low now and better wait some time then buy ETH, have chances reducing ETH price this weekend

i think it is the best time to invest in ETH because the price is continue on the lower side since many months so there is quite possibility that price will increase in coming days. So if you have money then buy ETH and hold for some time.
Activity: 476
May 25, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
now market is down day by day but if you buy now ETH this also fine because ETH price is low now and better wait some time then buy ETH, have chances reducing ETH price this weekend

we should hold ethereum if you have already bought at the price of 700 $,
because of course you will lose, and my advice if you have money again invest in ethereum again
Activity: 112
May 25, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
Activity: 789
May 25, 2018, 02:22:01 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
Seeing the current market conditions in a state of sufficient down, I think it would not hurt to start buying it. But for the future, you better buy coin ethereum at the beginning of the year. Because usually the price of Ethereum coins is down.
Activity: 132
May 25, 2018, 02:15:09 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy. I think the current price of Ethereum is at a low point. I think buying them now and waiting a few months will give you more profits. I think this is a good opportunity for you to earn money. I hope you do not miss it.
Activity: 429
May 25, 2018, 01:36:01 AM
According to the ETH above the magnetic field of the malicious kita kapag tumaas no ang preso or wag which is not the case of whether the teachers are able to find out what the teachers are doing.
Activity: 146
May 25, 2018, 01:29:40 AM
The current encryption market is continuing to decline. I think the current encryption market has fallen to the lowest point, and Ethereum prices are very low. I think it is a good time for investment.
Activity: 165
May 25, 2018, 01:16:36 AM
The current market price for encryption is very low. I think it is time for investment, and the price of Ethereum has fallen a lot before comparison. If you invest now, the cost will be very low.
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
May 25, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
if you have not sold it now actually you have been late, you should sell it some time ago ago when the price is high. at this time I advise you to re-hold your ethereum
The way I understand it is that: the SEC and CFTC have a meeting in which they will exchange views on whether or not ETH and/or XRP could be considered securities.

So an exchange of perspectives, a ‘brainstorm’ might be too informal, but the way I look at it is that there will be no definitive decisions made. Just establishing the playing field and getting as much information on the table as to form an educated opinion.

Also I understand that ultimately the SEC doesn’t decide if something is or is not a security. They might plea that it is and start a court case, and then the judge will decide. Correct me on this if I’m wrong, but I believe this is how it works. Separation of powers and all. Also they don’t make the laws, I believe that’s congress. So if you really want assert influence, contact your congressman and tell them what you feel innovation in your country needs.
Activity: 658
May 25, 2018, 12:01:19 AM
if you have not sold it now actually you have been late, you should sell it some time ago ago when the price is high. at this time I advise you to re-hold your ethereum
Activity: 55
May 24, 2018, 10:17:26 PM
As for me ethereum is worth buy and investing into now because ethereum price is going back down again Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 24, 2018, 08:56:50 PM
From the eth price movement I observe the price of eth will decrease the price until the middle of this year due to the big price increase at the beginning of the year and the simultaneous sale of eth holder in this year because it already get profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
May 24, 2018, 08:43:59 PM
I invest in ethereum, that is the most valuable in altcoins. For this reason i buy a little more ethereum when the price is falling but i don't use all my money because of the possibility of further declines.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
May 24, 2018, 09:31:37 AM
ETH you should buy. ETH is the main alt coin in the alt section. All ico's depends on ETH algorithm. ETH has a bright future. so now time to get.
Pages:
Jump to: