Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 38. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Revolutionising KYC Services
May 19, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
I think now is still a good time to buy. Ethereum is likely to rise by summer, as well as Bitcoin.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
ETH is well worth the purchase right now. Do not stall your time too long to wait. You will only be wasting the profits you should be able to get. The potential of ETH is currently very strong for the price can continue to increase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:33:20 AM
i always think the greatest time to buy ETH is now, the market is starting to drop few days ago, and still no sign of slow down, i think the price of ETH can drop more in next few weeks, so as long as you can wait, the price of ETH is too low now so surely if you can buy it now, you can have profit in the future, moreover, ETH price rises every year, so it will bring us profit at the end of this year not very long from now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

There is still a possibility that the price of ethereum may still go down some more in the coming days before it bounce back to a more higher price than today. You can still wait for cheaper ethereum price but if you firmly believe thathigher price is coming thenvit better to buy now and hodl it til the second half of this year.
Activity: 238
May 19, 2018, 06:25:07 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

I am sure that the purchase of ETH coins will be an excellent solution now. In the next few months, the situation on the market can dramatically change and the coin will start to go up.
Etherium is the best altcoin so is worth to buy anytime when its price low. Now also good time. The market is so unpredictable  but one thing I'm sure of is whenever you buy the Eth , you will surely make profit. It may depreciate in price but it will also appreciate in price all you need to do is to keep your fingers across.
Activity: 78
May 19, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
ethereum worth buying now because the price is still low do not wait anymore do purchase now and hold until the end of 2018
Activity: 336
May 19, 2018, 06:11:37 AM
ETH is a potentially stable coin, ETH is worth buying at any time. it is just a price issue to determine when is the right time to buy ETH. so I think whenever I buy ETH it will be very good and can be used as a best coin purchase.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 06:09:42 AM
You should buy ETH now because the market price is so cheap now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

I am sure that the purchase of ETH coins will be an excellent solution now. In the next few months, the situation on the market can dramatically change and the coin will start to go up.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 19, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

Eth coins today is in a decent price in order to invest a huge amount, it was down to $600 dollars and what's the good thing about it is, it was expected to grow for over $1k dollar so invest today before the price goes even more expensive.
Activity: 16
May 19, 2018, 04:19:02 AM
Well, you choose the right time if you buy ETH now. You will get the maximum benefit with you holding ETH in the long run. Do not use your time just to keep quiet. Immediately do, do not waste time and opportunities that exist.
Activity: 93
May 18, 2018, 11:26:29 PM
buying Ethereum is the right decision. because Ethereum is one of Altcoin that has potential and a good future. if you now want to buy Ethereum, you should look at the crypto market first because the market conditions are unstable and the price of coins also goes up and down. so buy when the price of Ethereum is low and resold when the price is high. in a short time you will get a profit from the coin. if you hold Ethereum in the long run, you will get more profit.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 10:14:00 PM

The market is extremely unstable, these swings are tired of the order, but Ethereum holds its position, I think at the moment it is one of the best coins for investment. Ethereum is already an established coin, it should be in the portfolio of every investor. he has future. It seems to me that the Ethereum has a great potential and this coin will prove itself this year.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 10:06:55 PM
You missed the dumpiest price of ETH last 2 months, but its still a good days to buy Ethereum now.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 09:52:31 PM
Everyday is a buy day. I always recommend this to all who ask, for a trader type of individual, this is not recommended of course, it depends on your trading strategy, but for those who are like me, a long term investor, i always top up my account every payday, that means whether the price is high or low, i always buy, because i am holding ETH for a long period of time, and i am gonna sell this few years after, hoping that those times, ETH is still valuable, cross finger for me.

Besides, this is my goal, to hold a lot of cryptocurrency, because during the times, bitcoins is still at a very low price, i never grab the opportunity to buy, so this time, i change the strategy, Just BUY everytime i have the money.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 147
May 18, 2018, 09:50:45 PM
Yesterday I had to buy eth.  Now the price has already started to grow.  But I think in the future it will grow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 09:45:22 PM
ETH worth buying anytime, because it is the most valuable altcoin right now, and its price is already expected to reach very high levels in the few next years. Now ETH price is still low so I think it is good opportunity to buy more and holding until the price goes up highly again.
Activity: 19
May 18, 2018, 09:44:20 PM
It's a good time to buy ETH since it is the price is very cheap then hold it until the bull runs comes and made the ETH skyrocket to the moon then sell it again although the buying part is hard to predict since we don't how deep the crash will be if the price crash again anyways i suggest that you should take anyone's suggestions because we aren't the expert when it come to this.
And If we compare the price at this time with recent months, I think you had better buy now. it has been a month ETH price is just stuck at the point $378. there is small possibility that the price will drop again. buy ETH now and pick it for next three months.
Activity: 37
May 18, 2018, 09:41:12 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy Ethereum, because its price is still very low, can you guarantee that it will not rise to a very high price like Bitcoin and will not fall
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
May 18, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
ETH is like always good for buying.
You can buy ETH now. ,it's 690$ but that will go UP for sure.
Invest in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: