Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 35. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 24, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
Judging from the current price of ETH$580, I think this is a good purchase opportunity. Maybe its price will drop, but the price is already very good. You may not be able to buy at the lowest price. You just need to find a relatively low price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
At the moment, when the whole market collapsed, you need to buy. This year is expected to see a significant increase in prices.
Activity: 107
May 24, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
Yes indeed, ETH is worth buying now since there is a significant possibility of a probable pump that may happen in the coming months. Once you had bought your ETH, you must hold it while waiting for a great recovery soon. Keep updated on the status daily so that you can see the market trend on daily basis.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
May 24, 2018, 04:47:47 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
I think the time for your question to be answered is right now. At the moment, Ethereum is going for $578. There is a dip in price for the small fishes to make feast. In the next couple of days, this bear market will be taking over by the bulls and subsequently, the market will see surges. Buy as much as you can, mate.
Activity: 146
May 24, 2018, 04:47:22 AM
I think the market has dropped to the present and the price of Ethereum is already very low. At this time, I don’t think I’m waiting. I should invest immediately because I feel that Ethereum’s price will rise in the coming months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 24, 2018, 04:44:09 AM
when there is a decrease in prices, such a purchase looks not only good, but also profitable in financial terms
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 24, 2018, 04:41:16 AM
I say yes ethereum is allways good choice where invest becose of the platform many projects coming out with working product this year its means ethereum get nice hype and maybe Vitalik build somthing new...
Activity: 93
May 24, 2018, 04:39:10 AM
Ethereum can be purchased at any time. And if it falls, it's a sign to buy, not to sell. Enraged by such people who at the slightest deviation of the course down, begin to hysterically sell all their savings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 24, 2018, 04:38:53 AM
Wait until you see the next big rally, this will probably be when it increases by 15% or more within a week or so.

Right now, Ethereum is likely near the bottom of its dip, it is highly unlikely to go MUCH further, so whilst you still might be able to get in slightly cheaper, it probably won't fall much further than that.

Short version: Buy now, as it's not going to fall much further.

But it can really fall much lower, because if you look at the graph by the ratio to Bitcoin. Ethereum is not yet at the very bottom. So we can wait for him below.  Roll Eyes
buying current is very helpful for future developments. so I strongly support you to buy it right now, I myself support Ethereum by buying and investing in Ethereum for the advancement of Ethereum. so I will support you to buy and equally support Ethereum.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
I think it's good time to buy Ethereum. The price will start to increase and you will regret about wasting time. Buy and be patient, wait for rising its price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 24, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
It depends upon your needs and urgency! But, yes, I see great potential in Eth for long term.. ups and downs are normal in any market. For better trading and decision making, Ftec is good platform: https://ftec.ai
Activity: 165
May 24, 2018, 04:35:09 AM
I think the current price of Ethereum is very suitable for purchase, because the current price of Ethereum is very low. Compared with last year's market, Ethereum's price in this year's price fell to the lowest point, so now the investment can be made at the lowest cost. Get more money.
Activity: 128
May 24, 2018, 04:33:17 AM
The market fell again. I think this is a good time to buy Ethereum, because its price is already very low, and I believe the market will respond in a few days, so invest it now, whether it is short-term or long-term, you can get very Big profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 04:31:32 AM
I think it is now possible to purchase ETH. I think the market is about to start rising. The rate of decline in the previous period has started to slow down!
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
May 24, 2018, 04:30:53 AM
every time you look at eth at any price is the right time because later eth will rise higher especially when the red market is much better to buy on a large scale. for the future eth is very good with advantages and eth is the supply of altcoin or exchange tool for all transactions used altcoin then of any price if still below $ 800 for this month just bought it.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 24, 2018, 04:24:34 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
For all thhe good investor, it is good time to buy in now. The panic sell has made the price low so why not buy in now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 24, 2018, 04:19:00 AM
I think you should buy a little in case if the price of ETH decreased you did not lose big. But according to this year's prediction ETH will increase in price $ 1500, if you buy 6 months ago, you are very lucky to get big profit. So you have to be patient and wait for the right price.
Activity: 165
May 24, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
I think the current encryption market is very suitable for investment, because the current encryption market price is very serious, and the price of Ethereum is also very low. I think the current Ethereum is going to be the lowest point this year, so I suggest that you can Buy some Ethereum at this time and wait for it's price...
Activity: 182
May 24, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
I think this is the good time to buy eth now, don’t let this chance to slip away. Since the dip, the price of eth greatly decresed, so many people are now buying and holding until the market turns green. We should all take this opportunity because in a few months time, eth will recover and increase its value once again.
Activity: 66
May 24, 2018, 03:59:17 AM
it's better to wait for the ETH price to rise first, if the price of ETH starts up we just redeem our token to ETH, ETH price is now ugly, not as it used to be.
Pages:
Jump to: