Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 37. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
It is worth buying now seeing as the price has dropped and isn't going up yet but we should all be expecting a recovery soon so you should buy ethereum if you have the money to do so. Ethereum is a great project and you could never go wrong when you invest in it. It is on its way to becoming the best project in the market
Activity: 434
May 21, 2018, 04:50:20 PM
I think that now is the most suitable time for buying etherium, the market has failed and created excellent conditions for the stock of altcoins , so it would be nice to go for now and buy etherium for a long time. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2018, 04:18:21 PM
I also bought Ethereum not so long ago, I regret that a little, I will buy more, as everyone says that it's not too late to buy)))
Why are you regret. ETH will continue to grow, even though you bought it about 1 month ago I think you will get better results and a good profit
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 04:08:02 PM
in my opinion, we should wait for the $ 950 mark. If this mark is exceeded then it is worth investing. Just after the spring planting, many people bought Ethereum at winter prices. Therefore, many still hold it and wait for the moment to take profit. Therefore, when people will take profit they can bring down the market a little. If the rollback doesn't happen that Ethereum will quietly rise to the point of $ 1,300. This is my subjective opinion.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 03:49:47 PM
I also bought Ethereum not so long ago, I regret that a little, I will buy more, as everyone says that it's not too late to buy)))
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

In my own opinion, the price of ethereum today is really profitable if you are going to invest a huge amount because there are a lot of speculations where ethereum coins will grow up to $2k dollar at the end of 2018 after bitcoins goes dump in the market.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
May 21, 2018, 03:46:17 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
lol, if you had been waiting for the past 6months!!!! i be like to spank you if you are my child, what were you waiting for? it had doubled it price since then
Activity: 84
May 21, 2018, 03:39:44 PM
I think the current market situation is a good time to purchase Ethereum. I think you should buy Ethereum now. If you wait for more time, prices will continue to rise, which will bring you more compensation.
Activity: 46
May 21, 2018, 03:37:34 PM
I think the current price is not its bottom, but this time is also a very good time to buy, because its price is not high, I believe that the future Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth, so invest it will be the most Good choices, waiting for the market to warm up you will have a lot of rewards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
now is just a great time to invest.it seems to me that in any case can not miss such a great chance for a great investment in the future Undecided
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
May 21, 2018, 08:36:15 AM
From the last 3 weeks I have been giving a close eye to ETH. For now if you want to invest in ETH make sure you buy it now and HOLD for the good days to come.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

More and more poker players are investing their money in the crypto currency. First of all in bitcoin. But the last time I hear more and more from players about the Etherium. Regulars not only buy ETH coins, but also collect farms for the mining of the Etherium. However, very few people understand how the system works. Everyone is attracted by the opportunity to multiply investments several times in a relatively short time in a growing market. And this is not surprising on the background of stories, where people for several months raised tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars on the difference in the rate.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
May 19, 2018, 11:11:11 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy Ethereum, because its price is still very low, can you guarantee that it will not rise to a very high price like Bitcoin and will not fall.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
May 19, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

If you bought six months ago, you could be in profit now, anytime is always the best time to buy Ethereum but of course when it is on a dip this is the right to buy ethereum, eth, is the number two in the market and once the market explodes ethereum will have a big share of the explosion.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
May 19, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
I often use ETH for making payments and I like this coin. I'm sure that the price of ETH can reach 1500 dollars this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
May 19, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
sure, buy. 2018 all cryptocurrency promises great growth. looking forward to the long term. then you'll have a chance to make good money. especially it is 2 most popular cryptocurrency in the world.

But if need to buy. First check the bounty project and get the information of the coin price. This information help to for plan to invest on time. People will be learn more information. It good future saving and investment. So time is important for this process. Ethrereum price will be any time to change. So before invest check the price list in the market place. If buy and hold wait foe the price increase then sell it on time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May 19, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
if my opinion is now the right time to buy ETH, because the price of ETH is down and I am sure in the next few weeks the price will increase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
May 19, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
sure, buy. 2018 all cryptocurrency promises great growth. looking forward to the long term. then you'll have a chance to make good money. especially it is 2 most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 263
May 19, 2018, 11:42:23 AM
I should have bought it earlier. now the prices have increased significantly compared to the levels of the beginning of 2018. although many experts predict a large growth by the end of 2018, so it's not too late.
Activity: 127
May 19, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
The best time to buy is when the market is unstable and the rate is not too high. Do not buy too late never. Cryptocurrency is only gaining popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: