Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethash DAG epoch RX470/480/570/580 FIX !! - page 8. (Read 151478 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Why are you still using this one when there is official release?
https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx

MA doesn't work with this driver
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
Why are you still using this one when there is official release?
https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-[Suspicious link removed]pute-Release-Notes.aspx

With official driver, I can't start my miner on msi 570 cards. I get this error EthDcrMiner64.exe has stopped working.
With beta driver, I have problems that are mentioned here before. I use windows 7. Same problems with 580 4gb cards.
Msi 470 with Samsung chips are ok.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
cause this one works on win7 and the official one does not.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
work but 150w plus in a rig with 5 rx 470
Activity: 12
Works great. My hash become normal again.

RX580 4G from 27 mhs now 29,5 mhs
RX570 4G from 25,7 mhs now 28,8 mhs

AB 15 Beta works perfectly.
Activity: 3
Any update DAG fix for linux yet?
Also curious. But I doubt there will be a separate release of amdgpu-pro with this fix, it's just not worth the effort for them I think.
For now 6x Asus Strix RX480's are working fine for me on Win10 with the registry fix applied to AB, each card drawing about ~90W.
Activity: 294
Any update DAG fix for linux yet?
Activity: 46
Hello
 Can the 28 mhs share the rom? Asus samsung ram rx 480 and 580 mine are working with 27mhs
Activity: 8
Success at last! Claymore 9.8 + Blockchain drivers + 6x Asus Dual OC Rx580 8GB

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4340/35855311444_e79c23f28c_b.jpg

Hi, I got two of Asus Dual OC Rx580 but 4GB and I get between 29.1 - 29.8 Mh/s with acceptable power consumption. Also temps are around 63*-65*C and fans under 60% and they are stable. What bios mods you used and what parameters you are using to get 29+ Mh/s? I think you can lower power consumption and get those fans lower.

https://pasteboard.co/GGDULpq.jpg

Best regards.
Activity: 10
Is there a way for this to work with rigs running on ethOS?
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Inactivity: 8963

Same to me.

Don't use -cclock and -mclock with RX580 on Windows10

Now I'm struggling with undervolting more than -100mV as with Afterburner I can't go lower :/  Any suggestions?

Mod your bios for lower voltage and then use Afterburner for fine tuning
Activity: 180
Interesting .. right now i prove it, thx for information!
Activity: 11
For overclock must using AB?

i try Claymore 9.8 -cclock -mclock, this is not stable, the memory suddenly drop to 1000mhz from 2200mhz , and then back to 2200 for few sec then back to 1000

and also anyone tested this driver with 12+ GPU in windows 10, i have 6x570 and 6x580 with ASRock H110 Pro btc, before make me crazy to recognize all 12 gpu in windows 10, not dare to update it

Same to me.

Don't use -cclock and -mclock with RX580 on Windows10

Now I'm struggling with undervolting more than -100mV as with Afterburner I can't go lower :/  Any suggestions?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
hi all

come again to request your opinion, don't know wether if in the long term (considering the possibility of selling on second hand in the future to buy newer models) it is better to buy now 15 rx 570 4gb msi gaming x by 282€ to dual mine eth+altcoin or to buy 9 aorus gtx 1070 to mine dual eth also or zcash by 449€ each

what do you think about it?

regards
Activity: 41
my rx470 4gb get black screen after install this driver win 7x64. mod bios.
dont waste your time!
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Ethereum Miner
Success at last! Claymore 9.8 + Blockchain drivers + 6x Asus Dual OC Rx580 8GB

Activity: 2
In terms of "does it work" - short but silly answer is YES. There is a price for it however. That price is the fact that the driver ignores core voltage settings on all power stages in the custom bios which in this particular rig results in 200 watts extra power draw from the wall. I was unsuccessful with trying to set my own voltage in claymore, wattman, watttool and afterburner - driver completely ignored given settings.

I must take back what I said earlier. Spent a bit more time with the AMD beta driver which initially behaved very similar to the one from the 1st post. I was able to get normal power draw with better hashrate.

My problem initially came from the modded bios. As I underclocked and undervolted the cards in the bios then this beta driver makes its own assumptions of what the core voltage should be above the highest clock defined in the bios. This was not the case with 17.10.3211.1031 driver - on which the card preserved the highest bios set voltage on all core clocks above.

https://i.imgsafe.org/98/98d133c919.png

This was setting 0.9375v core voltage on clocks 1125+. On AMD beta driver setting anything over 1125 was causing the clocks to fluctuate and the power draw was ridiculously high.

However when I stick to what I've set in the bios it works as it should.

https://i.imgsafe.org/98/98d5c4da1b.png

So it looks like I will have to modify the bios for higher clocks if I want to keep the voltage at this level.
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
Hey guys, i've installed the AMD beta driver on my windows 10 rig and my rx 580 had a weird reaction, it just stayed at 300mhz both in memory and clock speeds, it was hashing just 3-4 mh, i downloaded the driver, installed it and patched it but nothing could get me out of that 300mhz loop. Any thoughts?
Activity: 51
i cannot make work the robin driver with the 6gpu mod in win 7 this make crash loading dag file , any clues? or is there another way to make work +5 gpu¿?
Pages:
Jump to: