Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 50. (Read 113195 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Unique project.Waiting for the moon to this project.Good luck
Activity: 152
Activity: 13
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
To be success with Etheal, to the moon
Activity: 130
Health care project is very much usefull to each an everyone..Thats why i will support and help to spread this project in order to joined the campaign...
Activity: 2
Interesting project. I wish you success!
Activity: 8
outstanding project ...this project is gonna soar high and i ll invest my time and money in it...good luck
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Id like to know if the bounty campaigns are still on going ? I currently dont have a descent signature campaign to join , all are just lies .

Anyways , your project is not one of a kind but i like this one to actually succeed . The team is there , the concept is good . Lets hope for the best !
Activity: 224
Health care worries us all.I think that you will have great success.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
now we can see lot of projects based on healthcare system.as a doctor i really happy about this concept.team is  very talaented and can trust.so i hope to do proper study about this project and invest some.goodluck team
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Great project related to Healthcare. This is the kind of project we must support to help and preserve humanity.
Activity: 6
Hello ! I can help you to french translation if you need it but I will following your project ! Thank you !
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Project of this kind must be supported, very useful! Very good idea! Good work developers! Are there any large investors in your project? HODL to the moon! :-)
Activity: 65
A good name is better than gold.
It's great to have a project that focuses on health. Kudos!
Activity: 161
Activity: 22
Being able to compare Healthcare services on a global scale due through blockchain tech. Is a very impressive way to limit the careless attitudes of some deathbed hospitals who could careless about the lives of their patients .so happy about this.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
Thank you very much for the kind words! Good luck!!!!
Activity: 392
Clearly defined project goals, specific figures and existing business main components of future success. Waiting for the ICO and further development. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 8
I have been working on making health care more transparent for the past few years. I'm happy to see the positive global improvements.
Pages:
Jump to: