Pages:
Author

Topic: Ether or altcoins? - page 14. (Read 35555 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 01, 2019, 03:59:29 AM
Ether or altcoin, usually there are those who prefer ether than altcoin. And there are also those who prefer altcoin compared to ether. So it all depends on trust and where it can benefit. Is ether or altcoin fast for profit.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
February 01, 2019, 03:18:01 AM
ETH is an altcoin too. But Ethereum has already received universal recognition and popularity. Most ETH-holders find ETH more reliable than coins based on Ethereum.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
February 01, 2019, 02:48:51 AM
What do you mean ? ETH or Altcoin, don't you know that ETH is also an altcoin?
for now the risk is very big if you hold a coin, because the current situation is very unpredictable it is better you look for safe
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 12:38:18 AM
I think I will choose ethereum, because ethereum is also a crypto that has a better level in the future and its value tends to be stable compared to other altcoins. so I really chose ethereum for the long term.
yeah right what you say, ethereum will be more stable compared to other altcoins, altcoin tends to go down in price and it is difficult to go up again, and altcoin is only a few of the top boards which are definitely stable in price.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 31, 2019, 06:16:48 PM
As a blockchain and infrastructure ethereum is still the top coin, and will remain that way for a very long time. but altcoins ate of different types some and good project that are almost as solid as ethereum while some are scam projects and will probably not be useful to the blockchain in the long run.
So when it comes to making a decision between ethereum and altcoins I believe the altcoin particular should be researched extensively and should only be chosen if it has a better potential in terms of technology.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 31, 2019, 05:55:34 PM
Ethereum and altcoins are both good as form of investment so I think using both altcoin and ether is good and we don't have to choose on them. I believe that both coin are profitable and many more people really wanted to have it for a long term investment because from the past this coin is really a good coin for investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 31, 2019, 05:29:43 PM
I like Ether. It seems to me that this project is very strong and interesting. In addition, I heard that the developers are planning a big change.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 31, 2019, 04:14:35 PM
My strategy is to always invest in Altcoin and  ETH always, I spread my investment  portfolio thereby spreading my risk rate, I have seen Altcoin pump to the moon, so base on that I ensure I research and  invest in Altcoin with potential for growth.
Activity: 658
January 31, 2019, 03:19:01 PM
this depend on the altcoin you are talking about but if you are not sure keep holding your ether -not financial advice by the way- wish you luck in your future investment good luck Smiley
Activity: 600
January 31, 2019, 02:46:42 PM
I think I will choose ethereum, because ethereum is also a crypto that has a better level in the future and its value tends to be stable compared to other altcoins. so I really chose ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 700
January 31, 2019, 02:39:06 PM
it seems like now it's better to invest in parent coins because there is nothing that guarantees greater benefits compared to parent coins.
but if you prefer Altcoin then I think it's better to invest in variety because besides being able to make faster and bigger profits that way it can also reduce your risk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 31, 2019, 02:35:27 PM
If I should say something about this topic, it will be that one has to study well as to know whicwhich coin to choose, as I know ethereum s a very good coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 02:33:25 PM
I think altcoins will be a good solution for your investment.
In the period before the onset of a bull run, it will of course be necessary to wait, perhaps for a long time.
But your expectations will be met at the time of the price increase.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 31, 2019, 02:21:25 PM
Both with the help of your intelligence. One particular coin type can't give you the bast success. Try to generate your investment through several types.Don't invest on just one coin.Invest on more than 1coin will increase your prifite and prevent your losses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 30, 2019, 07:08:25 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
Now almost all altcoins are in a bearish trend , and I think that the Ethereum if you buy it now only in the long term as it is not visible that the market could turn in to go in a bullish trend

That's very true. However, some alts can show in the future even more profits than ETH. In this case, I would simply diversify between ETH and decent, perspective alts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 30, 2019, 07:06:52 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
Now almost all altcoins are in a bearish trend , and I think that the Ethereum if you buy it now only in the long term as it is not visible that the market could turn in to go in a bullish trend
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 05:22:13 PM
The only thing that can make ethereum to bring you profit, is if there is a convincing update. If there is just one, it might not rise, but if the first updates succeeds, then another one is announced, you might then see the price rising. If not, there are altcoins that would be better you invest in, but i would recommend you go for those with working products.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 29, 2019, 03:50:58 PM
Hi, I also know Ethereum is also included in the altcoin because altcoin itself means an alternative coin from Bitcoin, so there is no other choice you give but if asked better where Ethereum or token that has just entered the market certainly depends on current market conditions because we cannot make decisions without seeing the current conditions.
Activity: 420
January 29, 2019, 03:03:32 PM
It seems to me that now is a good time to buy Ether. I heard that the team plans to make a very important step in the development of this project.
Plans of course , but in this market, I doubt that the price can go into a bullish trend , since it is very much depends on the price of bitcoin at the moment
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
January 29, 2019, 01:44:55 PM
Now days with is almost look like dead body I suggest to you if possible you can choose another good alt coin like xpr,Eos etc.
Pages:
Jump to: