Pages:
Author

Topic: Ether or altcoins? - page 16. (Read 35555 times)

copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 02:16:25 PM
It depends on individual how one view it. But as for me personally, I would prefer to hodl ethereum than any other altcoin. My reason for this is very simple; ethereum has gained much popularity and remember it's the second on the coin market cap, even though its price isn't stable now, I still trust it over many other projects because it is already an established project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
January 25, 2019, 02:16:11 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
Ethereum is also an altcoin. Any coin aside bitcoin is called altcoin, meaning alternative coin. So bitcoin seems officially the only one called coin. Although, coin can also be sed to address altcoin generally.
When it comes to investing in other altcoins aside ethereum, you have to do a lot of research. That does not mean you should not do the same when investing in ethereum, because you would need some clue as to when to buy or sell.
Ethereum is already an established coin, while most altcoins are just coming up, among which we have shit coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 02:02:44 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
Much better to do investment on stable alts like ethereum, the most trusted alts used mostly in every project running in crypto. If you are bounty hunter, you know the real impack of ethereum. Theres no problem buying other alts but, just make sure of that alts is productive and promising at the end to gate away from losses of investment.
The fact is that, to date, only ethereum retains hope in the further development of the cryptocurrency market. I place great hopes on ethereum, which will bring good earnings to all users of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
January 25, 2019, 01:56:19 PM
for myself this year I tried to hold Ethereum until next year, because I still hope Ethereum will soon rise again even though it is difficult this year, the market is experiencing a severe decline.
I think Ethereum will show growth only at the end of this year. in 2019 the maximum we will see is 300 dollars

And even this will be a holiday for many of us, and especially for those who invest in Ethereum now, or later when the price is even lower. I hope that by the hard fork the price will grow quite well.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 25, 2019, 01:50:18 PM
for myself this year I tried to hold Ethereum until next year, because I still hope Ethereum will soon rise again even though it is difficult this year, the market is experiencing a severe decline.
I think Ethereum will show growth only at the end of this year. in 2019 the maximum we will see is 300 dollars
copper member
Activity: 84
January 25, 2019, 12:03:55 PM
Much better to do investment on stable alts like ethereum, the most trusted alts used mostly in every project running in crypto. If you are bounty hunter, you know the real impack of ethereum. Theres no problem buying other alts but, just make sure of that alts is productive and promising at the end to gate away from losses of investment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 25, 2019, 11:27:40 AM
It all depends on you, depending on how you observe and analyze it and which you think has a greater chance to benefit from it. And each person must have a choice and the reasons for each. If you are confused about choosing, buying both is not a wrong choice to make, so I think it's better for you to observe market developments before deciding to buy the coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 25, 2019, 09:32:15 AM
I think that in general, ETH, like other altcoins, has today great opportunities for growth, especially after the release of the fork, which can raise coin prices by about 3 times. What can not be said about BTC

Lol. How sure are you that the fork would have positive effects for eth? I mean, yeah we don't know yet, but the recent fork didn't work quite well for bch right? 😁 i still have good feel for ether but not for it's short term movements.
Activity: 420
January 25, 2019, 08:52:56 AM
Activity: 602
January 25, 2019, 08:41:38 AM
I think that in general, ETH, like other altcoins, has today great opportunities for growth, especially after the release of the fork, which can raise coin prices by about 3 times. What can not be said about BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 25, 2019, 08:00:18 AM
I advise you hold ETH. I think that after the update of Constantinople, the price of ETH will increase. But while we see a very strong decline in prices. But the eth team is working very hard on their product. So I'm not desperate.

I also want to see Ether remain good and have advantages, now it looks down but I believe that eth deserves to be maintained.
There are still many projects that use this platform and are very simple.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 07:44:58 AM
I advise you hold ETH. I think that after the update of Constantinople, the price of ETH will increase. But while we see a very strong decline in prices. But the eth team is working very hard on their product. So I'm not desperate.
Activity: 378
January 23, 2019, 04:19:33 PM
If you are speaking about the ERC-20 tokens, unfortunately they still all depend on Ethereum and as the market situation will recover they will show a great rise and will be much more profitable as Ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 08:56:16 AM
At the moment its better to keep ethereum than to keep altcoins because ethereum is a strong coin, its certain it will rise but we don't just know how soon. Altcoins on the other hand can give more profit if held but its risky at this time considering the market situation, altcoins are struggling in the market right now.
Ethereum is the best Altcoin and is currently experiencing a bad condition for too long the value is down, but many believe that he can rise again and grow better. Altcoin has risks and Ethereum also has risks, all of them have risks, it all depends on how we run and handle it. if it can still be profitable, it will be chosen.
Activity: 267
January 23, 2019, 07:52:26 AM
At the moment its better to keep ethereum than to keep altcoins because ethereum is a strong coin, its certain it will rise but we don't just know how soon. Altcoins on the other hand can give more profit if held but its risky at this time considering the market situation, altcoins are struggling in the market right now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 23, 2019, 07:46:32 AM
If you intend to invest long-term, the answer is to choose Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is stable and tends to increase every year. But if you intend to arbitrate, some altcoins that have fluctuating prices are the answer.
It is not certain that ETH will always increase after each year. Look at 2019, January 2018 ETH is worth more than $ 1000 and now ETH is just over $ 100 so you can't confirm it, for me ETH is a great altcoin and worth investing but It is still quite dangerous compared to bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 316
January 23, 2019, 07:40:26 AM
if you don't like BTC, go for ETH but no alts.
isn't ETH a part of alt?
I think buying some alt is a good choice because I get more profit from the altcoin compared to btc and eth
hope you learn more about alt
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
January 23, 2019, 07:34:22 AM
Holding Ethereum is a safer way more than hold the other altcoins. But I'm holding a small part of the money that I have, especially from the coins in Top50. Because I think we can make more profit that in Top50 coins more than Ethereum. But it is a more risky way. So in order not to be too risky, I take only a small amount of altcoin and I keep waiting.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
January 23, 2019, 07:33:01 AM

Don't be very confident mate that you can get profit if you are holding Altcoins because risky is always in our side,so I would choose to hold is ether because even if its price drop I still do not lose my trust with this token and it is very useful if you see a potential Altcoins you can use it to buy the potential Altcoins you believe.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 07:23:34 AM
If you intend to invest long-term, the answer is to choose Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is stable and tends to increase every year. But if you intend to arbitrate, some altcoins that have fluctuating prices are the answer.
Pages:
Jump to: