Pages:
Author

Topic: Ether or altcoins? - page 22. (Read 35555 times)

copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 05:31:54 AM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

ethereum is a coin that I hold until now besides Bitcoin because these two coins are very good for the next few years, and the possibility of a good coin is ripples (XRP).
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 19, 2019, 05:12:40 AM
First of all, i have to say that ether is an altcoin. I think you mean other altcoins, as you say yes, the chances of making profit in other altcoins are very high but the risk is too much. The best is to prefer the ether to reduce the risk.

To reduce risks, it is better not to invest in cryptocurrencies at all. And why do you think Ethereum is more preferable for investment?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 19, 2019, 05:09:13 AM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

I agree with you that holding altcoin is more beneficial than ether. And it's important that you can hold more altcoin than ether at the time right now. You also understand that the crypto market is volatile, many altcoin is very cheap and you can buy many of them with benefits  Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
January 19, 2019, 05:05:03 AM
First of all, i have to say that ether is an altcoin. I think you mean other altcoins, as you say yes, the chances of making profit in other altcoins are very high but the risk is too much. The best is to prefer the ether to reduce the risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
January 19, 2019, 05:04:34 AM
Risk will never leave your life.
It is always with our decisions and whatever we do risks won't leave.
It is also the serious boundary to make you cripple or disable and do nothing.
Ethereum is a good investment and other altcoins that have enough investors and better platform execution.
Take the risk and invest confidently and carefully.
Activity: 434
January 19, 2019, 04:44:47 AM
Личнo я пepeвeл cвoи aльткoины в Ethereum, вижy oгpoмный пoтeнциaл в Ethereum, ждaл пoкa oн yпaдeт дo $ 50, нo к coжaлeнию oн нe дoшeл дo этoгo мoмeнтa, дyмaю чтo кoгдa бык пpидeт нa pынoк, Ethereum бyдeт xopoшo pacти.
Activity: 363
January 19, 2019, 05:01:11 AM
Altcoins are really profitable if you buy a good one and the market is bullish but i would go for ethereum because right now it has more acceptability and price will go up soon.

Yes, if selected, we will all choose altcoin, which is very cheap compared to before, and this is the opportunity to get it before their prices rise in the near future. And I agree that Ethereum is great for becoming rich  Grin Shocked
copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
January 18, 2019, 07:10:03 PM
Altcoins are also valued. Especially if you get the ones with good use case, it will also give good profit but as good as they are, i would choose ethereum over altcoins,this is because ethereum is more known and accepted, high use case value. Used by many exchanges.
Ethereum is definitely sure for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 18, 2019, 06:47:26 PM
Ethereum is also an altcoin)
but I think altcoin just need to keep it a fundamental coin that will grow, but of course I think altcoins definitely need to take if you want to make money in the market!
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 18, 2019, 06:23:50 PM
I know many people who earned good money from altcoins but still you can never rely on an alt to hold them for longterm. Sometimes i also invest in some altcoin but only if they are really promising. To be honest i prefer ethereum in this case.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 18, 2019, 06:23:38 PM
I think without Bitcoin everything is a altcoin. Ethereum is a good token for investment specially after the ethereum 2.0 and Constantinople announcement. But now it's dumping a little bit again. So ethereum always a good choice for me in long term investment and so on. But for other altcoins which has the good market cap like ethereum is fine but those who have small marketcap is very risky. But this kind of coins always give larger profit. So invesing in a small car altcoin is good but first do some research on the token.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
January 18, 2019, 06:23:27 PM
Altcoins are really profitable if you buy a good one and the market is bullish but i would go for ethereum because right now it has more acceptability and price will go up soon.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 06:22:40 PM
It's better to hold both things. If you want to hold altcoins, you should be sure in them. That these coins won't disappear in the next month. Ethereum is more stable in my view.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 18, 2019, 06:07:33 PM
The best approach to such dilemma is diversification at all times!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
January 18, 2019, 05:53:27 PM
Personally I choose solid altcoins with potentially better technology and perspectives than Ether. Smiley  If you want to be safe just buy bitcoin or go with more traditional investments like funds or deposit accounts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
January 18, 2019, 05:44:58 PM
If the price of Ethereum falls, then and altcoins depreciate. Therefore ETH is completely connected with violas. But I vote for Ethereum because it will come to a good price soon, Vitalik will try to make that!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
Despite what is happening now on the market with the ETH project, I think that all the same it is interesting to buy exactly ETH at such cheap prices as today. You also understand that now you need to actively buy everything that is now on the market.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 10:27:58 AM
Well, I'm very interested in the crypto currency Ethereum. It is and will be one of the most promising and popular digital coins. Which has sufficient potential and capabilities. In order to bypass the Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
Currently, the market is red and makes a little panic. Will it come down again?
After yesterday's green and fantastic prices. But ethereum still has a safe price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
I choose the Ethereum. It serves as the basis for all tokens. And now he has fallen very heavily in price, this indicates that he has huge growth prospects in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: