Pages:
Author

Topic: Ether or altcoins? - page 20. (Read 35555 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 06:49:54 AM
I think ether because this coin has potential to give good return and it show in the past too. Moreover many coin have raise their fund through this so its better to invest in top coin. But if you are certain about any altcoin  then definately go for that too but in small proportion
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 06:32:19 AM
Specifically, at this time, of course ethereum. Altcoins are falling in price very much. Better to stay in top coins.
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 01:21:46 AM
Diversification is always important in investing. Holding Ether, Bitcoin, and a few other top altcoins is good for long term while more profits may be had with some smaller altcoins and ICOs
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
January 20, 2019, 03:56:03 AM
Ethereum is still part of altcoins but ethereum is a must for long term investors even bitcoin is better for long term too,some new coins are good too and few ICOs are out already that are promising,so go for 60% well know coins and 40% new coins or tokens
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
January 20, 2019, 01:15:11 AM
I prefer equally to both Ethereum, and Altcoins. But when the price to the main cryptocurrencies is falling, the cost of some tokens is increased. A good example is a recent situation with Ripple.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 20, 2019, 12:54:48 AM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

Ether is also Altcoin but it has more guarantee but the profit that you can earn in short-time is not equal other new Altcoins. The choice is in your hand, want to earn profit more much in short time or the reliability in long term
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
January 19, 2019, 07:24:34 PM
Maybe this time I'll invest in ethereum and hold it for a long period of time until the price can go to 20 million, if altcoin I am confused which one should choose because I see all the altcoin the price down very much, especially since the crypto down I've been losing a lot of money
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 07:06:44 PM
I think altcoins can give you more quick profits, but in the long run Bitcoin will be much better.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
January 19, 2019, 06:43:22 PM
For long term, you can choose ether to hold a coin when the price goes up so you profit if you choose an altcoin then you like betting between 50% profit and 50% loss. Of course to hold the altcoin has the risk, but if you play in the short term then you can benefit when the altcoin is hot, but in my opinion all increases or decreases in the altcoin price are based on the prices of ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 19, 2019, 06:37:32 PM
that's especially true for new altcoins whose prices are still relatively cheap so you can buy them in large quantities and when there is an increase you can get a lot of profits even when the price rises only a few percent
unlike coins that are expensive because if you don't have a large capital then you will only get a few coins and if there is a small increase you will get nothing
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 06:32:59 PM
Some altcoins can make just astronomical profits. However, it is difficult to guess which of the hundreds of altcoins will grow. Therefore, the risk to buy unprofitable altcoins is very high.
On the Ethereum you do not earn so much, but investing in it is less risky.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 06:30:38 PM
I think ethereum is better to hold because of the long term so that the benefits are more pronounced
Activity: 364
January 19, 2019, 05:33:37 PM
I think that ether is one of the strongest coins. It seems to me that investing in this coin is much safer than investing in any other alternative coins.
Activity: 686
January 19, 2019, 02:18:13 PM
all coins have the same risk if you are impatient in holding them, so I think Ether is good enough to have.
even Ether who experienced a surprising increase when the market broke down and at that time Ether was in a bad condition and that was what made many people back to believe in Ether.
Activity: 420
January 19, 2019, 02:15:11 PM
ETH is today the same altcoins as others. Therefore, I think that today ETH will have further development. I think that today ETH has a great chance of success, especially with his team.
Of course eth is popular now but do not forget about competitors who can also compete with him , for example eos or xlm I think these coins look very much on the market
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 19, 2019, 02:14:15 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

to say, most of the altcoins came from Ethereum's smartcontract, we can say, if there is no ethereum, there's no such altcoins, In this case, I prefer Ethereum for its contribution in the crypto space.
Activity: 588
January 19, 2019, 01:58:24 PM
ETH is today the same altcoins as others. Therefore, I think that today ETH will have further development. I think that today ETH has a great chance of success, especially with his team.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 19, 2019, 01:33:26 PM
Ethereum is also one of the altcoins so holding them don't make much difference but you need to make sure that your altcoin is potential enough for the long term investment because lot of all kinds loses its value in the long term that a ethereum is best when compared to others so you need to decide which altcoins to invest best and your criteria I would say ethereum will be best.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 19, 2019, 01:08:51 PM
Now the other altcoins from Ethereum are more powerful. Although Ethereum is currently at number two, I still think of other coins. Waves suddenly grew up a little while ago, so other altcoin is better now. Always one coin can't still good.
Activity: 531
January 19, 2019, 11:23:01 AM

For me, Ethereum is the best among all of the altcoins out there. And you said it yourself, other altcoins are quite risky to invest on but I guarantee you that the Ethereum is the safest altcoin to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: