Pages:
Author

Topic: Ether or altcoins? - page 8. (Read 35555 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 16
February 20, 2019, 07:31:55 PM
My choice is altcoins . My argumentation is simple : Ethereum will never make +1000% again , while low-value altcoins can do it easily . Don't put your all your money in one altcoin , it is better to divide money into many parts and invest into promising altcoins, which are now at the bottom. This tactic has helped many people to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
February 20, 2019, 07:27:34 PM
ethereum is also a type of altcoin, it is better for you to make more specific threads so that people are easier to answer because there are so many types of altcoins so which altcoin do you mean? suppose there is a question whether it is good to hold an altcoin? then the answer is good and not good, because not all potential altcoins and not all altcoins are bad so it is better to mention the name of the coin so that people can give the right answer
Agree, ether is one of altcoin maybe the one who post this is confused. Ethereum is good to invest these days since price may increase the following day. With so many altcoins in the market it is really best to choose the right altcoin to invest.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
February 20, 2019, 07:24:26 PM
ethereum is also a type of altcoin, it is better for you to make more specific threads so that people are easier to answer because there are so many types of altcoins so which altcoin do you mean? suppose there is a question whether it is good to hold an altcoin? then the answer is good and not good, because not all potential altcoins and not all altcoins are bad so it is better to mention the name of the coin so that people can give the right answer
Activity: 299
February 20, 2019, 07:16:46 PM
both can provide benefits if we invest in it, but for long-term investment, I choose ethereum, ethereum has good potential and
prospects in the future, basically all investments have risks, if we can choose the right coins then the risks faced can be reduced
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
February 20, 2019, 05:57:52 PM
This is like asking altcoin or altcoin, ethereum is still altcoin.
Whatever will make you profit, it doesn't matter which altcoin it is, if you aim for profit. Everything can go up in this market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 20, 2019, 05:39:52 PM
Ether is the top coin, Having it in your Deposit is an advantage. I trade altcoins paired with Ethereum, waiting for a favorable moment for the exchange, change the Ether to altcoins and vice versa sell altcoins for Ether .
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
February 20, 2019, 05:15:42 PM
I think that Ethereum will soon start a new wave of growth. After that, the altcoins will also begin to grow, but it is important that your altcoins also start to grow. Not all projects will be able to grow so strong as Ethereum.
Activity: 574
February 20, 2019, 05:08:19 PM
Bear market showed that the price of Ethereum also flies down well, like other altcoins. Grin But if we consider doubtful and not very popular altcoins, then yes, Ethereum is better and more reliable. Wink
Activity: 518
February 20, 2019, 04:19:00 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
Of course Ethereum has already grown very well, but I think in some altcoins you can get a lot more profit , but I would invest in most coins because it can make less losses
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 19, 2019, 11:34:16 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
the best choice is on your own according to the beliefs and desires of the investors themselves if I personally prioritize altcoin because I am still sure of what I will invest in the belief I panic and fear will decrease slightly
Activity: 653
February 19, 2019, 10:51:12 PM
Better hold ethereum than you have hold altcoin, almost last one year many altcoin have delist at exchange market with many problem faced by owner of altcoin its self, you can hold ethereum because more profitable than altcoin.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
February 19, 2019, 10:32:24 PM
Ethereum is the king of Altcoins. Whether based on trading volume and market cap, Altcoin is in second place after Bitcoin. If you choose Altcoin, make sure that Altcoin is a coin utility or token that continues to be used for the project.
Ethereum has already been proven useful as a lot of project especially during ICO use it's platform.
The best feature of Ethereum is it's smart contract and now they are moving to POS which will only make them a better project.
I am heavily invested with ETH and I like that it has slowly recovered now.
But now ICO is dead so the need to use everyone's ETH has decreased many times. I don't believe that ETH can recover like before and the ETH price I predict will be lower than $ 200 this year.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 19, 2019, 10:15:48 PM
Ethereum is the king of Altcoins. Whether based on trading volume and market cap, Altcoin is in second place after Bitcoin. If you choose Altcoin, make sure that Altcoin is a coin utility or token that continues to be used for the project.
Ethereum has already been proven useful as a lot of project especially during ICO use it's platform.
The best feature of Ethereum is it's smart contract and now they are moving to POS which will only make them a better project.
I am heavily invested with ETH and I like that it has slowly recovered now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 19, 2019, 07:37:57 PM
Activity: 364
February 19, 2019, 07:37:05 PM
Ethereum and all Altcoin, in my opinion, is very important to have. But for Altcoin, of course, we have to be more selective in determining coins. I personally trade with the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. And these coins we just have to wait for the price to go down we buy, but when the price of the coin goes up we will sell it.
Activity: 168
February 19, 2019, 07:22:51 PM
Now of course it is difficult to choose something from this, and Bo all coins are in a bearish trend and it is difficult to determine when the same reversal will happen , but of course I think that Ethereum and altcoins can always be considered as an investment
Activity: 518
February 18, 2019, 05:16:50 PM
Today ether goes up and surprises people. I think many people have been waiting for this sharp upward movement of the market.
Of course now Ethereum is growing, but it is difficult to say that the coin began a bullish trend , I think we can see even lower levels on the coin, but some of the funds of course should already be in the coin
Activity: 406
February 18, 2019, 04:44:20 PM
Today ether goes up and surprises people. I think many people have been waiting for this sharp upward movement of the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
February 18, 2019, 04:41:43 PM
Trade between them. But always keep some good amount of ether in your portfolio. You can HODL ether but never HODL an altcoin with a small marketcap. Just buy and sell
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 04:33:13 PM

In my opinion it depends on the situation on the market. There were times when holding altcoins you could really get the rapid and very high profit. Nowadays may few of alts can show you such a result and not right now but may in future, and it is may be only I will stress on it. Nowadays it seems to me that the Ethereum is better and more trustworthy than most of the alts.

this very true. now is time ethereum return to the theatre main stage. but now good time to search for hiding alts go down 99% becaus may in future grow very fast. which one we should look at you recommend? maybe tenx nmr? too many hard to find good one.
Pages:
Jump to: