Pages:
Author

Topic: Ether or altcoins? - page 4. (Read 35555 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 101
March 08, 2019, 01:45:09 PM
if you for a long time I think ethereum is good to save and for short-term trading I think altcoin is very good for trading. because I myself use altcoin for short-term trading
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
March 08, 2019, 01:26:48 PM
Ethereum is a pretty solid/stable coin acknowledged by pretty much the entire industry.

As for altcoins... It depends on which altcoins you're talking about. They can give you great returns or you might as well lose your entire investment if you don't pick the right projects to put your money in.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 08, 2019, 01:11:33 PM
Holding altcoins is risky. I think it is better to hold ethereum, it has a high level of confidence.
ETH is growing very well with the growth of the entire market, but I wouldn't recommend that you buy only ETH for the entire budget.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 12:56:02 PM
But ETH is altcoins. Of all the projects that exist today, I would probably single out very few projects. It seems to me that today there are developed projects, for example, the SXDT or SXUT project which today has no flaws. I think it will be profitable.
Activity: 448
March 08, 2019, 09:32:11 AM
You should invest in a scientific way. Just like you should invest 80% on ETH and 20% on other altcoin to look for profitable opportunities, I used to use 10% of assets to search for altcoin in cryptopia exchange  to invest and it's very effective
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 08, 2019, 09:30:03 AM
Holding altcoins is risky. I think it is better to hold ethereum, it has a high level of confidence.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
March 08, 2019, 09:18:54 AM
I think that the best solution is to hold both. I have some Ethereum and some altcoins as well, because you need to have a wide portfolio with clever diversification to reach success in this industry. Chose projects carefully and add them to your portfolio.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
March 07, 2019, 11:46:55 PM
I keep in the investment portfolio ethereum. But I like other projects more. For example, I like the Cardano project more than ethereum.
My advice is that you should not save assets with just one coin, use your trading capital to be able to buy lots of coins so that it will make it easy for you to be able to get many benefits from the increase in the price of coins that you have.
Activity: 378
March 07, 2019, 10:56:49 PM
it's better to hold both so that each time the market recovers it will greatly benefit you when among these coins experience price increases, altcoin investments are equally risky but we don't need to be afraid to experience initial losses, I think investing in both is a choice right.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
March 07, 2019, 10:40:37 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

I prefer to buy ethereum from other altcoins, because ethereum is a coin that is very good for investment, the price can go up quickly when we last for a long time
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 07, 2019, 06:23:02 PM
I keep in the investment portfolio ethereum. But I like other projects more. For example, I like the Cardano project more than ethereum.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 07, 2019, 06:20:24 PM
if I definitely prefer to invest in Ethereum, because most Altcoin prices are influenced by the price of Ethereum, besides the price of Ethereum definitely increases higher and gives me a big profit than I invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 07, 2019, 05:20:56 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.
I have definitely chosen a guaranteed and profitable one for us even in the long run, namely Etehereum, besides definitely being able profit ,holding ethereum risk is smaller, than altcoin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
March 07, 2019, 05:11:52 PM
Of course to invest in Ethereum is not so much risky as in new or other altcoins , I certainly keep most of the Ethereum and the rest of the money I try to invest in other altcoins at the minimum amount
In any case, we must very clearly determine the future actions in the cryptocurrency market, and on the basis of this, the correct choice of ethereum or other altcoins will be. If we take ethereum and Bitcoin, for example, compared to 2017 and the beginning of 2018, ethereal can ed-e increase its price by 10 and, well, while Bitcoin is only 6 x. With the same approach, you can pick up other coins for long-term investments.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 07, 2019, 04:30:18 PM
Of course to invest in Ethereum is not so much risky as in new or other altcoins , I certainly keep most of the Ethereum and the rest of the money I try to invest in other altcoins at the minimum amount
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
March 07, 2019, 11:16:00 AM
Of course, today, it is better to give preference to Ether, it is more reliable and promising coin than any other altcoin. Ether has already proven itself in many ways, if it will still develop, then the holders of the Ether will be a lot of profit.
Activity: 292
March 07, 2019, 10:46:29 AM
Probably I would choose Altcoins, because today there are projects that grow much faster than ETH, of course, there are very few such projects, but they exist and I think that they will continue to appear on the market. Therefore, I advise you to make faster bets.
I would choose ETH because it grows well and ETH has more trust than other altcoins. Now the price is very attractive to ETH
Activity: 602
March 07, 2019, 10:33:55 AM
Probably I would choose Altcoins, because today there are projects that grow much faster than ETH, of course, there are very few such projects, but they exist and I think that they will continue to appear on the market. Therefore, I advise you to make faster bets.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 07, 2019, 10:29:51 AM
before I answer your question, I just wanna say that Ethereum also include in altcoins. Coins except Bitcoin are altcoins. And for your question, i prefer to hold both of Ethereum and some altcoins with good future like Stellar, Ripple, and another top 50 coins. it's better to split your money than put it all in 1 coin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
March 07, 2019, 09:42:08 AM
Some new projects become more stronger during 2018, so right now I would put more on altcoin market talking of getting more profits from the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: