Pages:
Author

Topic: Ether or altcoins? - page 6. (Read 35555 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 12
March 06, 2019, 09:32:59 PM
It really depends on what the altcoin is and what they promise to uphold. Ampleforth is an altcoin that I am interested in because of their elastic supply policy that promises to keep the price stable while changing the amount in circulation. It sounds like it will be a good coin to both hold and use
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 04, 2019, 08:29:46 AM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

If you really believe in an altcoin you should get a bag which you're comfortable with. The rest you should put into bitcoin or more stable investments like funds or stocks or maybe real estate? Smiley
the choice is good, now the altcoin is getting more and more, we have to be able to see the potential that altcoin has, we cannot focus on one altcoin, but we will pay attention to the future and profits from the assets we will choose. ethereum has capabilities that I think are almost the same as bitcoin, he is more stable and we can make long-term assets.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 08:18:09 AM
I think altcoins sometimes can be very profitable and promising too. Moreover, it is much more interesting to follow the new projects with great potential and be succeeded with them  Wink
Now I'm keeping an eye on Atlas Protocol https://cmc.io/coins/atlas-protocol, BitTorrent https://cmc.io/coins/bittorrent and Ark https://cmc.io/coins/ark
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
March 03, 2019, 05:24:06 PM
Hey guys what do you think? Is it better to hold ether or altcoins? I think alts are better because they can give you more profit, however it is quiet risky to hold them.

If you really believe in an altcoin you should get a bag which you're comfortable with. The rest you should put into bitcoin or more stable investments like funds or stocks or maybe real estate? Smiley
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 05:18:46 PM
In my own case, I will go for both. Reason is that, there are other Altcoins which  has value and already working products, these are the coins worth holding in addition to ETH. Yes, ETH is good but holding other potential coins isn't a bad idea. This is my opinion nevertheless.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
March 03, 2019, 05:01:07 PM
Altcoins will give you a chance to enter the market with a little amount of money but the risk is so high. if you want to play safe and reduce the risk then it would be better to invest on ETH since its gain a lot attraction and it is one of the in-demand coins especially on ICO investment.
copper member
Activity: 176
March 03, 2019, 04:49:50 PM
Well ethereum is good, a very good coin to hold, but I will choose altcoin over it for long term hold, when I mean altcoin, I mean a good coin with a good use case and back up. After the dip, a good altcoin will give a very huge amount of profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 04:16:14 PM
It won't be a bad idea to invest on ethereum. I chose to invest on ether over other altcoins since the price do moon back after some dipping. Anyone that invest on ether now will be very rich by the time the market is revived.
In any case, ethereal investors will receive a very good profit. We should note that today everyone can invest in the ethereum at $ 140, and in a certain future, the value can rise to the level of $ 1,300, as was the case a year ago. Income will be 10 times more.
I agree in part with you , Ethereum is a good investment and reliable , but I also wouldn't forget about altcoins that can give a lot more money than Ethereum , and diversifitsirovat you the risks !
What are you talking about. What coins and what is your last word?
Activity: 350
February 26, 2019, 05:14:46 PM
It won't be a bad idea to invest on ethereum. I chose to invest on ether over other altcoins since the price do moon back after some dipping. Anyone that invest on ether now will be very rich by the time the market is revived.
In any case, ethereal investors will receive a very good profit. We should note that today everyone can invest in the ethereum at $ 140, and in a certain future, the value can rise to the level of $ 1,300, as was the case a year ago. Income will be 10 times more.
I agree in part with you , Ethereum is a good investment and reliable , but I also wouldn't forget about altcoins that can give a lot more money than Ethereum , and diversifitsirovat you the risks !
Activity: 571
February 22, 2019, 07:27:42 PM
Isn't Ethereum an altcoin?) I think that it is worth investing in several different coins and of course do not forget about Bitcoin. It is best to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 22, 2019, 06:33:32 PM
If you would go on holding other altcoins beside ethereum, you should go and hold those who are in TOP 10 altcoins like XRP so you will be safe and not in risk. But if I would choose over eth and other altcoin, I would choose ethereum.

I wouldn't recommend Ripple but there are also some good coins that are not in top 10 that have great uses and could be very interesting to purchase.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 22, 2019, 06:29:06 PM
Presently Ethereum has been on a steady rise, therefore it is quit strategic to Hold and take profit on ETH, Thou small but worth it, Altcoin is cool but ensure you research before investing, invest in Altcoin with a working product and a working team. My strategy is to split my investment into BTC, ETH and Altcoin, split into 40%, 30% and 30% respectively
copper member
Activity: 266
February 22, 2019, 06:03:05 PM
If you would go on holding other altcoins beside ethereum, you should go and hold those who are in TOP 10 altcoins like XRP so you will be safe and not in risk. But if I would choose over eth and other altcoin, I would choose ethereum.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
February 22, 2019, 05:45:07 PM
Lol what do you mean by "Is it better to hold ether or altcoins"?  Ethereum is still an altcoin (alternative cryptocurrency). Calling others but Ethereum, altcoins  wont be fair to other older/nice cryptocurrencies like. litecoin, neo, steemit, EOS
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 22, 2019, 03:56:23 PM
In all altcoins Ethereum has something special in it because of it it will be one of the topmost currencies in this market Sai definitely trust the investment on it Liam will always been more useful at the future.
Activity: 504
February 22, 2019, 03:22:13 PM
copper member
Activity: 178
February 22, 2019, 03:11:26 PM
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
February 22, 2019, 02:10:42 PM
Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Just like you says, altcoins can give you a lot of profit but at the same time, its very risky. On the other hand, ether are more stable so its best suitable for holding.
Well, in this market, I think few coins which are stable even Ethereum , I think Ethereum should be a big part of the media so that the coin long ago and hardly will fall in the future!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 10:03:28 AM
Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Just like you says, altcoins can give you a lot of profit but at the same time, its very risky. On the other hand, ether are more stable so its best suitable for holding.
Activity: 364
February 22, 2019, 05:44:30 AM
I think now on the market a considerable number of coins that have the potential for profit in the future. My favorite coins that I invest a majority of their funds are ETH, XEM, EOS. In General, I think most of the coins included in the top 25 may be the best choice in terms of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: