Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta sucks - page 7. (Read 2937 times)

h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 04:51:20 PM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

ETHERDELATA was good decentralised exchange but after hacking they migrate to forkdelta, but forkdelat's speed is not good and i am so sorry to say that we lost one of major decentralized exchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

It seems to me that the inconvenient interface is mitigated by the fact that on this exchange you can trade almost all the coins that are not available anywhere else. Stop complaining, just humble yourself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

yes that is the weakness of etherdelta market for mobile users. and phone specifications should be sufficient.
computers are sometimes difficult to access etherdelta. dah must be added a good connection for surfing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Activity: 332
April 21, 2018, 04:52:00 PM
There are so many negative posts about etherdelta(( I haven't used it yet. And now I haven't got any tiny wish to deal with it. I've looked through etherdelta site a few times and haven't been impressed at all.. Really, they should do something to improve it or they'll lose their users(
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 11:56:52 AM
ether delta completely lost its reputation now fork delta took everything what ever ether delta used to be in crypto good names easily get shifted
Activity: 104
April 21, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

I dont like using EtherDelta too. I find it very hard to trade there. One slight mistake and you will lose all your coins in EthereDelta. I heared a lot of people having problems there; having their coins lost. Its not a user-friendly Exchange. I prefer Idex compared to EtherDelta.

Activity: 728
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
The site is slow-wretched, buggy interface. Too many take commission for the token conversion. It is used, as there is no other alternative.
Activity: 60
April 21, 2018, 12:11:10 AM
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 20, 2018, 03:13:52 PM
List your Token https://ecex.exchange

Activity: 140
April 20, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
yes maybe you are really very difficult to trade in etherdelta but now there are frokdelta which I think is lighter, but the way of trading is the same and easier to trade on idex or hitbtc.but in frokdelta we can find all tokens which is not listed in any market.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 08:21:01 AM
I prefer Idex over Forkdelta. I also prefer high volume exchanges over IDEX, just depends on how early you want to start selling your coins.

the low volume exchanges tend to follow the trend of the high volume ones anyway.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
I tried to use this exchange, but I didn`t like the interface and slow operation of the site. The only advantage I think that u can buy some tokens cheaper than ICO, until they appeared on normal exchanges.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
oh yeah) a familiar situation, there are similar sites where all tokens are traded too, but they are even worse ... one way out, wait until the token is released on the normal exchange)
Activity: 60
April 20, 2018, 06:30:19 AM
I buy 2,550 EDT. Etherdelta sucks, how can I trade it?
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
Forkdelta is becoming popular nowadays!
Activity: 644
April 20, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
As for me there could be more exhanges out there that could list as much tokens as EtherDelta but unfortunately there is none. There is only Idex, and a couple out there and they are not as useful as ED

I agree ED is one of the best exchange for decentralised for ETH blockchain coins, but even after conducting their ICO there website seems to be still lagging. The website is taking a lot of time to load the data and people are not happy to send their coins to the ED exchange.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 01:07:10 AM
As for me there could be more exhanges out there that could list as much tokens as EtherDelta but unfortunately there is none. There is only Idex, and a couple out there and they are not as useful as ED
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 19, 2018, 10:52:14 PM
If you're looking for alternatives to ED, check out WandX which also enables basket trading

There are no ED (ETHERDELTA) anymore, better to use FORKDELTA it is faster and more secure, well it is FORK from ED btw.
I see also IDEX better to use than WandX. this is just my opinion.
But i rather wait for better exchange than this.

Exactly, compared to ether delta and forkdelta, idex is the best and very secured. Because when comparison to all other decentralised platform like ED, FD, Idex etc. Idex is the best one for trading ethereum based coins.
Activity: 406
April 19, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

Agreed, creepy laggi eternal loadings. Very bad UI\UX.. I dont know, they really need some work on it.
Yes it is, and OP found it is difficult when access it using Mobile. I don't have any issue with it features trading, but it lag bothering me
Pages:
Jump to: