Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta - page 10. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:52:50 PM
I think forkdelta is better than etherdelta. Although they are the same but I think forkdelta is easy to use.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
May 17, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
None of these exchanges are worth much to be honest, we could argue that the only good stuff about them is that you can list almost anything out there with any name you like.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
I increased GAS to 18 and it fixed my pending issue
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 15, 2018, 06:07:50 PM
Etherdelta was a good exchange in my eyes, since it got sold into new owners, i didn't like that exchanger anymore.
But, I tested forkdelta, it worked even more smoothly than Etherdelta.So, i'm in for ForkDelta!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:57:10 PM
Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

Now I use only ForkDelta to sell different tokens after the case when I lost my tokens and time on EtherDelta...
Also, there are different problematic situations on EtherDelta, such as 2-week orders (very old), long delay and etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
May 15, 2018, 05:33:24 PM
ForkDelta seems to work faster for me , in addition EtherDelta was compromised several times and lost a part of it's users , so I think FD is better in comparsion with ED right now . But personally, I prefer IDEX that have a variety of tokens too , but offer a more user-friendly and informative interface .
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
May 15, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
lately I am very disappointed with etherDelta, because there were difficulties with logging on to the resource, as well as with the exchange and withdrawal of their funds. ForkDelta is still at the development stage. But nevertheless similar on a functional there is such exchanger as idex, but with the big prospects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:18:16 PM
In my opinion, both of these exchanges are working badly lately! Where not you will come - nothing to be loaded, it is necessary to wait for half an hour
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
Yes, it seems to be the same exchange, only fork Delta of course not much lag like another exchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
May 15, 2018, 05:17:07 PM
There is no doubt that the ForkDelta will win.
Because EtherDelta currently has a problem that is too large, I can't stand the platform, or even guarantee the security of our tokens, and the EtherDelta platform is no longer being developed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 15, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
For now is Forkdelta the new version and Etherdelta is used very few. Otherwise I think that Idex is more popular. If we look at the volume of the latest 24 hours then we can see that Idex has a volume of 19 mil and Forkdelta only 1 mil.
Activity: 34
May 15, 2018, 04:52:11 PM
There is a new kid on the block - Bitox.io. Check twitter: https://twitter.com/bitox_exchange and telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/IPiyo07B8_EqFrzB2JZ_yA.

37k each and growing. We will try and take DEX to a new level, hope to earn your trust and support. Open for new listings, suggestion and comments

Bitox.io Team
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2018, 04:03:02 AM
Wow, i've never seen an exchanger and especially a decentralized one being forked, but the real deal is that the new exchanger will win, it just needs more marketing, the new logo looks way better and if the dev team is quite active, we might see this new born exchanger in the first places in coinmarketcap exchangers list, it just needs some time!
It looks like a new trend. We've seen a wallet fork recently (MyEtherwallet and Mycrypto). Now exchange fork. It's interesting what would be next.
If things will go this way, maybe we'll see a tendency soon that everyone will consider it mandatory to make his own fork of every open source coin, wallet, exchange or another service so we'll have a million of coins, wallets, exchanges. And for the lazy ones, there will be some 'fork services' with a slogan 'we can fork everything you want. Every 10th fork is for free'.

Nice idea let's make an ICO for that haha.

Anyway I think forkdelta is indeed better than etherdelta, even though I'd rather avoid trading on both those exchanges if I can.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 03:44:01 AM
I remember a few weeks ago, EtherDelta had different buy and sell orders in the book and usually it was correct on ForkDelta, while ED was showing orders that were already filled.
But now it looks like both order books are the same so probably both decentralized exchanges are synced, they are using the same contract after all.

Does anyone know who is getting trading fees from ED and from FD?
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

EtherDelta have a lot of the problem?
but i still remember of scam coin who been a solded from them))
Activity: 143
April 09, 2018, 04:38:30 PM
Both are decentralized exchange and follow the same process of transaction, folkdelta is better presently due to some issues ED was facing and folkdelta may also face the same problem soon as they originated from the same source.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 03:31:11 PM
For both of these markets I personally do not require for transactions in both markets. Suppose Etherdelta, sometimes very slow to make transactions. And for fordelta very dangerous because I personally never experienced wallet wallet I have been hacked someone for doing transactions there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 03:22:41 PM
I like to trade in ForkDelta. This exchange operates much faster than EtherDelta. I think that many people agree with my opinion and so voted for Forkdelta.

I agree. It's just like etherdelta just faster with less problems in my opinion. I used ED a lot before but after all their problems I stopped.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
March 13, 2018, 04:27:37 PM
Both are similar and decentralized wouldn't be surprised if they are owned by the same people

but in terms of usage I think Etherdelta has lost its users due to several down times which as allowed forkdelta to thrive but the nevertheless the  experience is the same.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 04:24:48 PM
I like to trade in ForkDelta. This exchange operates much faster than EtherDelta. I think that many people agree with my opinion and so voted for Forkdelta.
Pages:
Jump to: