Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta - page 5. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 508
December 07, 2018, 03:57:10 PM
In fact, both options are good. But of great importance is the token itself, which you want to sell on one of these decentralized exchanges. In my experience, sometimes one does not have a specific token, sometimes the other. The same thing with the volumes. My advice to you. If you need to sell a token, first go to both exchanges and choose the best conditions for you.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
December 07, 2018, 03:56:52 PM
i'm really comfortable when using Forkdelta exchange than using Etherdelta, i don't know what, but in forkdelta market trade volume is bigger than Etherdelta and more fastest
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 07, 2018, 03:54:57 PM
I believe that ForkDelta is definitely better, since it works better and does not require VPN for its work. In general, it is good that there are such exchanges where there is no registration and verification function, which really makes them decentralized. Another advantage is that you can add tokens without payment. Yes, of course, the turnovers on these exchanges are not big but still they have a place to be. It will be very unfortunate if these decentralized exchanges will be taken care of and need to be verified and God forbid to pay for adding a token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 07, 2018, 03:54:15 PM
I do not understand what kind of competition in question? After all, ForkDelta is the rebranding of EtherDelta or am I mistaken!?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

Since those mayor problems that started to happen around Etherdelta, immediately when I found out about Forkdelta I started using it. I'm still using it and actually I'm very satisfied. Been checking how is Etherdelta doing from time to time, even though I love the new UI I still find it not showing every trade or orders. So Forkdelta still works better if you ask me.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 07, 2018, 03:49:24 PM
I think that both of these exchanges are a good option for those who drain tokens. For example, to trade on these exchanges, I would not. The exchange on which new tokens and coins will be listed more often will win.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
Both of these exchanges cause me doubt, and use them quite rarely. Usually I look forward to when the coin will add on other exchanges. I like IDEX, but I'm disappointed that they want to make KYC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 07, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
Forkdelta has been good so far, the order processing is much faster and the load time is fast as well. I have used both etherdelta and forkdelta and I can say that forkdelta is much better though there us still room for improvement!
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 07, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
Etherdelta and forkdelta have the same contract address but past mounths etherdelta domain is hacked and many people lost their eth and altcoins so people have no trust for etherdelta. I preffer and recommended forkdelta also for safety
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
December 07, 2018, 11:57:41 AM
To be honest, I don’t see any difference between these two exchanges at all. Maybe only the interface is slightly different.
They are absolutely identical stock exchanges.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 06, 2018, 08:59:29 PM
I think that between etherdelta and forkdelta is almost the same, the model and concept are the same. but now I use forkdelta more often since etherdelta makes repairs that take quite a long time, while forks always make improvements with a faster time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
I don't like both of them. Use Interfaces are obsolete, user experience isn't good either, volume is low. I think that IDEX and Switcheo is a much better choice. Especially Switcheo after adding ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 06, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
I trust etherdelta more in my opinion, it is more secure now, but I think it is worth to look closely to ForkDelta, but with caution, now a lot of scams.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
December 06, 2018, 01:40:50 PM
I did not notice a big difference in this, because I see that they are very similar, maybe there is some difference that lies in the backend? But today I did not notice anything. I think that all this will be definitely similar.
Activity: 434
December 06, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
Both of them are not in my top) I don't use them at all actually, and there are other token exchanges like LA for example. Im trying to use perfect reputation exchanges, like bitfinex
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 06, 2018, 01:22:01 PM
I think Forkdelta is a decent decentralized exchange, I'm still using Forkdelta often, but I just got an error, I can not deposit my token to forkdelta, although others can.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 06, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
Of course both are great exchanges to sell their coins , but lately forkdelta prefer , and likenote lately there's a lot more I think that this exchange will be in high demand
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 06, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
Never had a record with ETEHRDELTA especially when they were hacked.
I prefer to use that FORKDELTA as i look at it better that ED.
Their looks and speed is really better that the one before.
I feel more secured with FD also...
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 06, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
I liked Etherdelta but after the hacking thing i started using forkdelta and with the advantages forkdelta has, i stopped using etherdelta, fast interface and less crashes are the significant advantages of fork delta.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 11:43:21 AM
started to pick FORKDELTA since the hack on ETHERDELTA!
not once but more, and as i used both of them before... FD has better speed and interface.
They seems twin exchange but for me i will choose FD always.
Pages:
Jump to: