Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta - page 9. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 4
August 06, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
It's neither for me as I do not understand how those decentralized exchanges function. I also heard that there are a lot of scammers on there, so for fear of losing my little assets, I'd rather trade on centralized exchanges with clear and concise mode of operation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:06:56 AM
I am using etherdelta only, this only historical thing.
I am try forkdelta some days ago, and see what my orders maked on etherdelta also placed in forkdelta
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 06, 2018, 05:03:35 AM
Both are similar cryptoexchanges for ERC-20 tokens but  since i started trading crypto, i am very much acquainted to Etherdelta and it's also the cryptoexchange where i always use whenever i do trading ERC-20 tokens but i just stopped using it when reports of DNS hacking hits Etherdelta.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 04:23:17 AM
I needed a lot of time to figure out the functionalities of both. There is not much difference. Forkdelta is a fork, nonetheless. You can't expect something outstandingly different.
IDEX is more traditional. If you are a novice, you will do less mistakes there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
I do not see much difference between them but I used to use EtherDelta well, in General I use larger exchanges.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 03:43:37 AM
glance between etherdelta and forkdelta looks similar from the available menus such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers and other menus to look the same but I prefer the Forkdelta display because it is lighter and more eye-catching and also has trading history, in terms of price I tend to use etherdelta because there the price is still better than forkdelta
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 02:33:02 AM
depending on the coin the listing will be where for forkdelta or etherdelta, if the coin is listed on both of these exchanges then I will choose forkdelta because at this time there are often obstacles in etherdela
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 18, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
I do not recommend either. At least I do not use both myself anymore. Above all, these platforms are very open to manipulation. Sometimes you can sell tokens in these places for cookies that will make you rich in the future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
June 18, 2018, 03:40:46 PM
I use both exchanges. For me there is not much difference in using these exchanges. They are very similar in appearance and functionality.
Activity: 328
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

I think its great I been trading this awesome token and making a fortune with it I am stocking up on the cheap its going to 1 eth a share.... AMAZING!

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x1c73c298928ea77165330fe796c1f41a804d8d0b-ETH
Activity: 224
May 20, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
Forkdelta is something new in our community,etherdelta didnt declared a forked site from them so we have to e vigillant in light of the fact that we may lose our coins if this forkdelta is simply one more trick website.Im beyond any doubt that etherdelta would have reported on the off chance that they made some option until further notice we ought to be watchful with our trades,because if forkdelta got your private keys you are altogether done.
Activity: 167
May 19, 2018, 01:49:35 AM
I will choose both because both are very close to me and both are very simple and I think there is nothing easier than these two exchanges
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
May 19, 2018, 01:47:29 AM
I think these two will eventually fail, and the IDEX exchange will be brilliant.
At present, the most outstanding exchange is IDEX.
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
For both of these markets I personally do not require for transactions in both markets. Suppose Etherdelta, sometimes very slow to make transactions. And for fordelta very dangerous because I personally never experienced wallet wallet I have been hacked someone for doing transactions there.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 07:28:39 PM
I am not fan of either one . I like IDEX market. I heard they are good but IDEX has some good news about staking in q3 with their tokens AURA and also its fast exchange
May 18, 2018, 07:17:59 PM
Ok I am confused..... ETD put out a token to make a better exchange.... is that fork delta?  Did the Etherdelta team just basicly rip everyone off with the ICO for etherdelta?
Activity: 396
May 18, 2018, 02:22:58 PM
Both are decentralized exchange and follow the same process of transaction, folkdelta is better presently due to some issues ED was facing and folkdelta may also face the same problem soon as they originated from the same source. Smiley Smiley Smiley

I feel tired when use two exchange for trade, bad user interface and one time EtherDelta got hack, my favorite decentralized exchange is IDEX, it have good UI and UX, and big volume. I suggest someone should try it
Activity: 79
May 18, 2018, 01:31:06 PM
Both are decentralized exchange and follow the same process of transaction, folkdelta is better presently due to some issues ED was facing and folkdelta may also face the same problem soon as they originated from the same source. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 34
May 17, 2018, 11:41:02 PM
I created a new account on fork etherdelta. How to get there tokens for sale? Just throw on the created address?
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
May 17, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
Unfortunately, the EtherDelta is very slow in recent times. If I choose between these two exchanges, then I choose ForkDelta. Although there are a lot of negative points in it.
Pages:
Jump to: