Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta vs ForkDelta - page 6. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 11:34:58 AM
These two decentralized exchanges have long been familiar to many people, but among them I always choose forkdeltha because it have a much higher interface speed and fewer bugs and crashes compared to the etherdelta.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 11:29:31 AM
I like to use Forkdelta more because it has more pairs of transactions than volume and higher liquidity than Etherdelta. Although both exchanges are small, I think Forkdelta will be gradually attracting more customers than Etherdelta.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
Seems identical in their process as other exchanges, no big differences between them in terms, but Forkdelta exchange seems to be better to use for exchange as compared to than Etherdelta.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 06, 2018, 11:24:54 AM
In principle, this is the same thing, they have a single smart contract. However, I never managed to enter ether delta from any of the browsers, but there was no such problem with the fork delta.
i've used this exchanges for several times.and there is no problems so far.but unfortunately sometimes deposit and withdraw take longer time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 06, 2018, 11:18:56 AM
In principle, this is the same thing, they have a single smart contract. However, I never managed to enter ether delta from any of the browsers, but there was no such problem with the fork delta.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
December 06, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
I think the two Exchange are the same, so there is no difference that must be debated. the two exchanges are the same as the decentralized market that is used to sell tokens that do not have a market exchange
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
December 06, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
I sent to the address of the smart contract 42.5 DGPT. I don’t have them on my account, they are on the address of the exchange smart contract.
where are my funds? support does not respond at all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 04, 2018, 11:28:19 PM
I honestly know that there is an exchange called forkdelta. Hopefully forkdelta is better, but I will not choose both before I try forkdelta. Hope, OP is right what he said.
See the difference ...

EtherDelta is a decentralized trading platform that lets you trade Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users. You are responsible for your own account, funds, and private keys. ... EtherDelta makes no guarantee about the tokens that you trade using EtherDelta. ( What a shit line about "makes no guarantee about the tokens that you trade" , how can a company said that?)

ForkDelta is a newly-launched decentralized exchange that offers many ERC20 tokens for trade and keeps adding new ones (free of charge). As the name suggests, this exchange is a fork of EtherDelta and uses the smart contract of the latter. ( I used forkdelta to find a very low value altcoins , I prefer forkdelta than etherdelta. )

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:26:01 PM
I have stuck sole with ForkDelta after the issue that arose with EtherDelta some time back.  It's always done the job and I have never had the need to switch back over.  I also like the IDEX as well for small coin trading.  The DEX exchanges are amazing. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 04, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
I honestly know that there is an exchange called forkdelta. Hopefully forkdelta is better, but I will not choose both before I try forkdelta. Hope, OP is right what he said.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 04, 2018, 11:00:04 PM
I do not trust Forkdelta, Etherdelta, IDEX, because all of the Exchange uses a private key and MEW address to log in.
If the private key gets hacked or the Exchange gets hacked then all tokens in the wallet can be lost.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:51:18 PM
I recently used ForkDelta to sell the token. I think ForkDelta works better than EtherDelta.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 10:30:57 PM
The new improved users interface of etherdelta is really impressive! I like the fact that etherdelta is stand up to it position of been the first decentralized cryptocurrency that boostrap funding for it's existence without ICO! Forkdelta has help the market a lot especially when etherdelta became disappointing for us all!
Activity: 181
August 30, 2018, 10:27:08 PM
I think both are the same, but somehow I prefer to use Forkdelta, I almost never use Etherdelta as long as I am in Crypto
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:56:57 PM
I use ForkDelta on occasion when I have a coin with a smaller market I wish to purchase or sell.  I have never had an issue with it.  Not as slick as Binance but when you need a coin and the only place it's at is Fork Delta its not too bad. 
Activity: 106
August 30, 2018, 09:37:59 PM
Just a week ago I found that EtherDelta has been forked and the new DEX is called ForkDelta. If has open sourse and uses the same contact as EtherDelta. And while ED has a lot of performance issues now, ForkDelta works perfectly. What are your thoughts about the new DEX and which one of them will win in this duel?

I use fork delta almost weekly.  Never had an issue and have had smooth sailing.  I also have had good luck with the IDEX however they do go down from time to time.  I have not had a situation where I have had my money stuck in fork Delta while it went down.  It seems more consistent. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 08:55:17 PM
Etherdelta and Forkdelta are not major exchanges, i see them as a black market for all Ethereum based coins.
Activity: 109
August 30, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

I havent use the two of them, but i want to try because some of my coins listed there and forkdelta have may coins to trade other than etherdelta, and i heard someone was hacked by using etherdelta, you have to be carefull as well
I have not used them too because with the emergence of IDEX, i prefer to trade there because it is easy to use decentralized exchange for now in my own opinion.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
By habit still go right to EtnerDelta. However, recently I went to Forkdelt and found that more pairs are traded there and the glasses move faster. We will watch both exchanges and who knows, maybe ForkDelta and win.
Activity: 318
August 29, 2018, 02:21:42 PM
Base on my experience in trading altcoins in decentralized exchange, i think i prefer Forkdelta to Etherdelta. Forkdelta has been seen to be transparent and has higher high volume of trades. Forkdelta presently are always on the high side to improve their exchange so in my own opinion i think Forkdelta is much more better than Etherdelta
Pages:
Jump to: