Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon - page 3. (Read 1306 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 26, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
I think it is when the next update of the Ethereum network and hard forks Constantinople is released, there will be a strong growth of the project. For two reasons, HYIP and HYIP.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
December 26, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
I expect for this update to be delayed much longer, but if it is finally implemented ETH will profit a lot. I hope for accumulating enough ETH to be able to do a stake, but it requires 32 ETH, I don't have 1 ETH even now, lol.
Accumulating ETH is a good attempt to gain a profit for later.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 26, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
For at least six months there has been talk about Ethereum 2.0. However, Ethereum is very, very cheap. From here we can draw 2 conclusions that there is no more detailed information in order to continue to reduce the price of ETH. Or the development team has problems.
Activity: 490
December 26, 2018, 03:06:15 PM
Friends will soon be the initiation of new protocols Constantinople and Casper in the network ethereum. This will happen in about a month.
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
December 26, 2018, 01:06:39 PM
It would be very good if the developers of Ethereum put into operation a new technology. This would help to significantly increase the cost of ETH. I have been waiting for such news for a long time.

How so, pump and dump?

Peercoin the father of all POS coins has done absolutely nothing price wise in all those years.
Blackcoin the father of POW/POS what has it done, nothing also.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 26, 2018, 12:53:25 PM
I heard that ethereum will become POS by next year. Probably now some of the investors are taking advantage or taking the chance of buying ethereum in the market while its price was on cheap stage, which I think it was really a make sense to do it now then hold in a long term until next year of 2019 will come up.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
with the presence of ethereum 2.0 I think it will not be able to boost its price significantly because it will be hampered by the price movement of bitcoin, but for the long term, this will be very interesting
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 26, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
It would be very good if the developers of Ethereum put into operation a new technology. This would help to significantly increase the cost of ETH. I have been waiting for such news for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 26, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
Ethereum is going to be one of the greatest coins in 2019 and due to the upcoming market recovery we are all going to have amazing profits. Just believe in crypto currencies, be patient and never sell deep.
Activity: 504
December 26, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
We all expect that. According to my feeling just on the eve of all these innovations and brought down the course of Ethereum. Someone wanted to buy Ethereum very cheaply that's all. Let's wait and see how the market will react to the introduction of this innovation.
The market is now on pause, if you notice such a state happens when the market does not know where to go, especially when the market is generally afraid to move somewhere. Now the situation can change cardinally just because today there is already some small positive news from the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
December 26, 2018, 04:03:38 AM
Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase by a thousand fold the Ethereum network’s capacity to process transactions.
Vitalik Buterin, the cofounder of Ethereum who represents the world’s second-largest blockchain, has shared in Prague this week, the new upgrade formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, called  Serenity, and has  promised to make the network faster, more secure, less energy-intensive, and capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.
At the annual Ethereum developer conference in Devcon, Buterin reported the twisting path that efforts to upgrade the network have taken. Buterin and his coworkers were forced to recalibrate their timeline for development, as they got delayed with distractions like the infamous DAO hack, which led to a network split that Buterin compared in his talk to the Hindenburg disaster. They also found themselves pursuing overly complicated dead ends such as “super-quadratic sharding.”
According to Buterin Serenity will see Ethereum finally switch from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake, a model in which people and organizations holding ether will “stake” their own coins in order to maintain the network, and will earn block rewards for doing so. In 2018, Ethereum’s core developers decided to abandon the half-measures of the hybrid model they had been working on and instead set out on a path that would initially take longer, but would deliver “a proof-of-stake and sharded blockchain with the properties that we’re looking for,” said Buterin.
Serenity won’t be the final product of Ethereum developers. Issues of transaction fees and governance will remain, said Buterin. Along with other technical improvements, he and other core developers have already begun mapping out future tweaks to the proof-of-stake model.

I think this news information is a welcome development for the cryptocurrency community,if this upgrade is done it will go a long way in improving the Ethereum blockchain technology
Activity: 320
December 26, 2018, 03:59:12 AM
We all expect that. According to my feeling just on the eve of all these innovations and brought down the course of Ethereum. Someone wanted to buy Ethereum very cheaply that's all. Let's wait and see how the market will react to the introduction of this innovation.
December 25, 2018, 01:00:31 PM
So ethereum still has hope for further growth, so we can only wait until everything starts!
The ETH project is really very cool, so I hope that the market will still start investing in ETH again, because the market today still cannot prioritize properly. It is strange that ETH is worth so little.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
This is going to be the major update in the Ethereum blockchain history. I hope this would be a great idea to buy some Ethereum before such updates. I am sure that this coin is going to be pumped pretty hard within the upcoming months.
Activity: 28
December 25, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
Going to adopt wait and see attitude
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
I think that Ethereum 2.0 will helps for ETH reach a new all time high level of price and interest from investors side to the project. Currently - Ethereum is the most useful cryptocurrency in market and I think that nearest time neathing will changes.
Activity: 249
December 25, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
So ethereum still has hope for further growth, so we can only wait until everything starts!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
December 24, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
For this I am waiting so long, they have prolonged this update so many times and still Ethereum 2.0 update doesnt have a specific date when it comes. Only Ethereum's Constantinople is coming on January, but this is not exact 2.0, it only helps Ethereum to be closer to that update.
Did you think to give the big change to the platform can be done instantly? Are you even seeing it in another project? The update should be tested to make sure there will be no vulnerability.
It needs some stage and it has stated by ethereum dev.
December 24, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
Hope this would help ETH come back to 2 place and help many projects to relise their product finaly asthey have rised their founds with bull market and now all have problems.
Why do you think that ETH will be in 2nd place? I think that maybe everything will change completely and the market will turn over and ETH will be the first project. Of course the chances are not so much, but they are. Therefore, I will not be surprised by this.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
December 24, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
For this I am waiting so long, they have prolonged this update so many times and still Ethereum 2.0 update doesnt have a specific date when it comes. Only Ethereum's Constantinople is coming on January, but this is not exact 2.0, it only helps Ethereum to be closer to that update.
Pages:
Jump to: