Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon - page 4. (Read 1306 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
I am sure that Vitalik will succeed and he will launch an update in time, after which investors will return to the coin and the long-awaited growth will begin!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 24, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
I don't think that Ethereum 2.0 will be launched in the nearest time. Buterin is still working in Ethereum and new hardfork Constantinople will be in January. I think after this the price will go up.
Yes, we expect improvements in ethereum in January, that is, next month. And it will be soon, because January will begin in a week. I have high hopes for these improvements. After all, ethereum has fallen greatly in its price and many have begun to lose faith in its prospects. Therefore, you need to increase the popularity of this coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 24, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
This is very positive news and many investors are accumulating Ethereum to get the benefit of it. Everyone can expect that Ethereum spend will be very fast after implementing this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 24, 2018, 07:36:22 AM
Pretty weird news. In the beginning, they announced the imminent release of a new system of coin mining, and now we see the new news that there is an announcement of the technology which was not even discussed before. You haven't relized the last one yet...
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 08, 2018, 05:52:48 PM
I can't wait for Ethereum 2.0, because I'm sure with the appearance of Ethereum 2.0, the price of Ethereum will increase again, although not in the short term the price of Ethereum will increase high, but I'm sure the price of Ethereum will definitely increase slowly and return to the price of $ 1,300 or even higher.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 05:47:52 PM
Ethereum 2.0 is what i am waiting for.
I am glad that the ETH price went down so big, i have the opportunity to gather more at very cheap price.
EtH 2.0 will be a big profit for those holders of this coin and i mean it.
Activity: 434
December 08, 2018, 05:46:09 PM
I don't think that Ethereum 2.0 will be launched in the nearest time. Buterin is still working in Ethereum and new hardfork Constantinople will be in January. I think after this the price will go up.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 08, 2018, 05:40:46 PM
Now in the market of cryptocurrency chaos and I doubt that people will be interested in any new project. I'm starting to lose faith in crypto.
if you lose faith, then crypto god will punish you! Today, the ETH team has already announced a block where the update will take place. so start believing again
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 08, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
Now in the market of cryptocurrency chaos and I doubt that people will be interested in any new project. I'm starting to lose faith in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
December 08, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
it's time, some update to ether, how many can tolerate this, the rate of the ether has already dropped to $ 86, which is already lower. The real price should be no less than $ 1000, we will wait for this from 2.0
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase by a thousand fold the Ethereum network’s capacity to process transactions.
Vitalik Buterin, the cofounder of Ethereum who represents the world’s second-largest blockchain, has shared in Prague this week, the new upgrade formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, called  Serenity, and has  promised to make the network faster, more secure, less energy-intensive, and capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.
At the annual Ethereum developer conference in Devcon, Buterin reported the twisting path that efforts to upgrade the network have taken. Buterin and his coworkers were forced to recalibrate their timeline for development, as they got delayed with distractions like the infamous DAO hack, which led to a network split that Buterin compared in his talk to the Hindenburg disaster. They also found themselves pursuing overly complicated dead ends such as “super-quadratic sharding.”
According to Buterin Serenity will see Ethereum finally switch from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake, a model in which people and organizations holding ether will “stake” their own coins in order to maintain the network, and will earn block rewards for doing so. In 2018, Ethereum’s core developers decided to abandon the half-measures of the hybrid model they had been working on and instead set out on a path that would initially take longer, but would deliver “a proof-of-stake and sharded blockchain with the properties that we’re looking for,” said Buterin.
Serenity won’t be the final product of Ethereum developers. Issues of transaction fees and governance will remain, said Buterin. Along with other technical improvements, he and other core developers have already begun mapping out future tweaks to the proof-of-stake model.

Hopping and looking forward to this!
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 09:39:39 AM
Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase by a thousand fold the Ethereum network’s capacity to process transactions.
Vitalik Buterin, the cofounder of Ethereum who represents the world’s second-largest blockchain, has shared in Prague this week, the new upgrade formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, called  Serenity, and has  promised to make the network faster, more secure, less energy-intensive, and capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.

With the coming of this Ethereum 2.0 of course everybody will expect thorough progress and huge development with this latest news and I really hope that all that was promised will be achieved and also I anticipate that its value would soon recover because there are people who tend to believed that ethereum will be replace by other altcoins and that is not very pleasant to hear.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
December 08, 2018, 09:02:51 AM
Hope this would help ETH come back to 2 place and help many projects to relise their product finaly asthey have rised their founds with bull market and now all have problems.

i hope this too.
I really, really, really, has not be able to forecast this huge drop. I'm a bit worried.

Most of all i have faith in the recovery becouse of the introduction of pos
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
December 08, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
At the annual Ethereum developer conference in Devcon, Buterin reported the twisting path that efforts to upgrade the network have taken. Buterin and his coworkers were forced to recalibrate their timeline for development, as they got delayed with distractions like the infamous DAO hack, which led to a network split that Buterin compared in his talk to the Hindenburg disaster. They also found themselves pursuing overly complicated dead ends such as “super-quadratic sharding.”
According to Buterin Serenity will see Ethereum finally switch from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake, a model in which people and organizations holding ether will “stake” their own coins in order to maintain the network, and will earn block rewards for doing so. In 2018, Ethereum’s core developers decided to abandon the half-measures of the hybrid model they had been working on and instead set out on a path that would initially take longer, but would deliver “a proof-of-stake and sharded blockchain with the properties that we’re looking for,” said Buterin.
Serenity won’t be the final product of Ethereum developers. Issues of transaction fees and governance will remain, said Buterin. Along with other technical improvements, he and other core developers have already begun mapping out future tweaks to the proof-of-stake model.

How could so dramatical change of the processes be implemented without compromising the work of existing ETH-based projects? I cannot get it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
December 08, 2018, 07:45:14 AM
Hope this would help ETH come back to 2 place and help many projects to relise their product finaly asthey have rised their founds with bull market and now all have problems.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
It will be the last chance for ETH to rise. If this trick will not work, I will consider that ETH is dead, so I will sell all my coins. Hope that it will work out.
I think the same, too. If this update ethereum does not bring forward again, i see no good future. Just a pity that it will not come until next year.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2018, 07:20:40 AM
Why did not they manage to invent something similar earlier? Why they stated to move only when ETH is low as it was no ever before? Bad managment!
Activity: 392
December 08, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
It will be the last chance for ETH to rise. If this trick will not work, I will consider that ETH is dead, so I will sell all my coins. Hope that it will work out.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
I think after the release of the Ethereum 2.0 price will increase substantially I don't understand why people sell it now.
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 05:31:22 AM

Is there any offical information on this topic. I do not like to hear rumors and to rely on rumors, so I would be glad for any kind of proving link.
Pages:
Jump to: