Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum - page 4. (Read 544 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2021, 01:58:05 AM
Tip: asking questions about "when to sell", "when to buy", or questions about prices in general are mostly going to be pointless. Most of us here are just as clueless as you are.

If you're happy with the 23.9% increase, sell. If not and you want to risk it a bit more and hope for a bigger increase, then hold a bit longer.
They want to feel that they are doing the right, that is why they are asking question despite the people that are asked doesn't know the answer too, nothing wrong with that in my opinion. 23.9% is a lot of money in such a short time, if I were that I would be filled with joy because I profited big time but that is if we are comparing it to the profits we get when we are on the stock market, in crypto a 23.9% is not something celebrated yet because it is evident that there are instances that a growth of more than 20% is possible, but @mk4 is right, if you are happy about it and you think that it is the right time to sell then do it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 09, 2021, 01:34:05 AM
So I bought some Ethereum for £1070 a few days ago and it is now worth £1326. Would now be a good time to sell for a small profit?

I am investing more long term in Bitcoin but wanted to trade a bit on smaller coins i.e Ethereum etc.

If you are holding long term in Bitcoin, there's no point to long Ethereum. They are both highly correlated and you are doubling down your Ethereum position to Bitcoin. Of course you can continue to hold instead of taking profit, this means both highly correlation exposed to market risk.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
March 09, 2021, 01:32:02 AM
So I bought some Ethereum for £1070 a few days ago and it is now worth £1326. Would now be a good time to sell for a small profit?
I am investing more long term in Bitcoin but wanted to trade a bit on smaller coins i.e Ethereum etc.
Maybe if you have any doubts, feel free to sell them all. If you have faith then please wait. But if you don't want to lose because the market is unpredictable then my advice is to take your capital, please leave your profits on the coin for the long term. At least you will not experience a loss in capital. But all decisions are yours. You have to be brave to take risks.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
March 08, 2021, 10:30:06 PM
Tip: asking questions about "when to sell", "when to buy", or questions about prices in general are mostly going to be pointless. Most of us here are just as clueless as you are.

If you're happy with the 23.9% increase, sell. If not and you want to risk it a bit more and hope for a bigger increase, then hold a bit longer.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
March 08, 2021, 10:17:45 PM
You are currently credited more than 20 percent of increase from your original money. If you ask me, it is not a small profit in the percent you are earning from capital investment.

20% sounds a small profit in bull market when coins rise with 100%, 200%, 500% or more but believe me, soon you will realize that profit is only profit when you take it. Next two years, you will understand that 20% increase sometimes is very difficult to touch on. It is what you will feel about in bear market.

So, take it and don't consider it as a small profit.
Activity: 21
Merit: 2
March 08, 2021, 08:08:56 PM

Pages:
Jump to: