Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 20. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 10:05:07 PM
They are both attacking different parts of the market. So I would disagree.

Yes I agree and even if they have the same purpose still bitcoin its difficult to dethrone. Since bitcoin is the mother of all coin and the most trusted and have highest market cap its not that easy to surpass and even level with. Although ethereum have great platform and has potential to grow strong but will takes time to level at bitcoin.
Activity: 161
August 25, 2018, 09:58:29 PM
Ethereum is also a good coin but base on my observation it is still far lacking if we compared it to bitcoin this is why up until now it does not even surpass bitcoin in any field in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 25, 2018, 09:56:58 PM
I believe Ethereum will pass over Bitcoin in the future, in price and market cap to become the top No.1 coin. Ethereum has better technology and bigger network and it is the fastest development coin now.
Activity: 92
August 25, 2018, 09:43:34 PM
Bitcoin doesn't have to stress over ethereum's consistently expanding improvement. Bitcoin and ethereum have an alternate reason, bitcoin was made to wind up the ruler of crypto, where it has a vast part in the rate of all coins in crypto. While ethereum is an altcoin which is at present the main altcoin and holds the title of being the lord of altcoins, where ethereum can be supplanted by different altcoins that can outperform ethereum.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 07:04:14 AM
There are not any threats to each coin, every one of them has thier own problems with increasing and common development like price's changing in the better way.
Activity: 22
August 21, 2018, 06:28:08 PM
It is not a zero sum game.  Both currencies can exist and even thrive together.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 06:27:19 PM
In my opinion, both BTC and ETH are two good electronic currencies, which are the strengths of two different areas in the cryptography field. Therefore, ETH is never the opponent of BTC. ETH and BTC continuously improve technology to improve. They are always two options for investors.
I agree. These are two great currencies and they complement each other in some respects. Ethereum is not a threat, they have different markets and prices.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 21, 2018, 05:32:06 PM
if I don't think bro. Even if we pay attention to etherium it is also very good and can even have price chart movements such as bitcoin. and many markets accept etherium. but bitcoin remains number one cannot be replaced with other crypto
Yep, and I also don't think that ETH will ever replace BTC or approach the popularity or the price. ETH just provides an alternative and creates competitive environment. Both coins are able to improve the crypto market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
I don't believe ethereum is a threat to bitcoin due to the fact that their both have different role in the cryptocurrency world and bitcoin is going to remains the king of cryptocurrency as long as market capitalization is concerns.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 20, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
I think ethereum is the toughest competitor Bitcoin in the future, ethereum development is very good and keep on increasing from ethereum’s perspective on sales, ethereum’s technology allows people to do more complex business with shared and decentralized thinking. but if want to beat Bitcoin I think it still takes a very long time because now the price is still very far away.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 03:21:58 AM
The NBA king with King Crypto is clearly very different Bro, because Bitcoin is determined by market demand around the world and also the ETH price is still following the BTC movement, so it will be very difficult to take the BTC position by the ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:18:47 AM
Ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin. Bitcoin has secure it's place in the earth and mind if cryptocurrency stakeholders. Cryptocurrency community trust bitcoin more than any other there is. Ethereum is yet to get to level of development bitcoin has achieved;
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 20, 2018, 03:18:07 AM
Bitcoin doesn't need to worry about ethereum's ever-increasing development. Bitcoin and ethereum have a different purpose, bitcoin was created to become the king of crypto, where it has a large role in the rate of all coins in crypto. Whereas ethereum is an altcoin which is currently the first altcoin and holds the title of being the king of altcoins, where ethereum can be replaced by other altcoins that are able to surpass ethereum.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
August 20, 2018, 03:15:21 AM
ethereum is not a threat for any currency in crypto market. i even think totally opposite. projects like ethereum and neo provides alternative and better blockchain in the ecosystem increase the potential of this market.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
I laughed. Although Ethereum is another name called revenge. But it is never possible to surpass Bitcoin. Only Bitcoin can eliminate Ethereum at any time. Ethereum is worthless in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
August 20, 2018, 03:10:00 AM
I am also a big fan of Ethereum, but they should start with developing new updates, currently Ethereum is so slow and fees are to expensive.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
Someone said that 80% of all crypto transactions is on Ethereum network.
Based on that Ethereum is at least in the same league as Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
August 20, 2018, 03:06:56 AM
I think the most powerful coin in the market is the digital currencies of the ethereum. bitcoin then the most valuable coin eth. I do not think they are threats to each other because they have different block chains.
Activity: 21
August 20, 2018, 03:05:58 AM
I think you should choose ETH because it brings more profit
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 107
August 20, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
ETH's current price is only one tenth that of Bitcoin. The threat is not really big. Maybe a big step if ETH wants to win BTC
Pages:
Jump to: