Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 24. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
August 10, 2018, 04:08:32 PM
I can't think that far about ethereum which is a threat to bitcoint because in my opinion it is still difficult to predict, but in my opinion it is not the case, bitcoint and altcoint will still be the best coint and side by side because they have their own features
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 03:59:55 PM
I don’t think that they are the enemies. Bitcoin is a pure cryptocurrency and Ether is at first blockchain platform having cryptocurrency features. That’s why they will coexist.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:24:18 AM
ethereum's position is currently under bitcoin, but ethereum's popularity is now big like bitcoin. maybe this could be one of ethereum's biggest potentials to compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
Yes in some aspect that Ethereum is a threat to Bitcoin especially on its race to rule the top. But referring these two top coins to Ben Simmons and LBJ is garbage. KD is second. Tongue

I do not think so. Ethereum is not any kind of a threat to Bitcoin. They are different, and the can live peacefully. ETH interests mostly the guys that want to invest in ICOs and use Smart contracts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
August 08, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
Both bitcoin and ethereum has a big part on the crypto scene. We can't say that ethereum is on par to bitcoin because of what is happening at the moment. Remember that this event is temporary only. We must know that ethereum is a product of bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 08, 2018, 10:05:35 AM
Ethereum can not and will never be a threat to bitcoin bcos they are two different coin and different blockchain. More so the gap between the two coin is not small. Ethereum can be a threat if d gap is so close like 60% to 40% but in the case of 98% to 2% no

Agree with you. They are too different to be a threat to each other. I love both Bitcoin and Ethereum but use them for different purposes. Those guys that really think that ETH can try to be a rival of BTC, are mistaken.
Activity: 129
August 08, 2018, 01:40:43 AM
These cryptocurrencies are too weak in this moment so I consider that they are not competetive now. It will be clear after their restoring and development at all.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
 I do not think that this is a threat. Still no one knows the final volumes of the crypto market and there may well be enough space for two such giants as the etherium and bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 08:58:50 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two popular and robust projects. Eterium will come to Bitcoin levels. But these days Bitcoin will be even more valuable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 05:41:28 AM
I think not just ethereum is threat in biycoin all currency want to replace bitcoin thats and they working hard on it. But i think thats not our problem its the owner currency problem. Our problem is how can we grow our profit.
Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
In the coming years, the Ethereum will definitely not be able to overtake Bitcoin by capitalization. This is because Bitcoin is safer and more reliable than any other coin. I do not think that the Ethereum will beat Bitcoin, maybe after a while, but now it's hard to believe it.
Activity: 224
August 07, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
That's not a threat, why? Because Bitcoin is not dependent on ethereum, and all Ethereum wants is to be independent and gain a foothold in the world. So they have different ways and they don't threaten each other.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
Ethereum never a threat to bitcoin as there is a huge difference in their price and it is winding every day. Ethereum still doesn't have that power will be a threat to it.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
August 06, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
it may be a treat to bitcoin but ethereum is a very good project that is necessary for this ecosystem. there are so many good projects that use ethereum blockchain technology and issue erc20 ethereum tokens.
Absolutely, it cannot be denied that Ethereum has the potential to defeat bitcoin. But it seems that it still needs to take quite a long time, if seen in terms of price alone Ethereum is very distant with bitcoin.

That is right, a long time to develop Ethereum to improve and be able to defeat Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 187
August 06, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
Ethereum is a coin that is growing fastly recently because of its widely usage as ICOs payment blockchain. It has acquired a lot of popularity and potential for it to be great in the future but it is not a threat and can never be a threat to bitcoin because it has no required potential to even reach bitcoin level yet not to even talk of displacing bitcoin. So ethereum is doing good on its own while bitcoin too is doing good on its own but ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency and ethereum can never be a threat to it not even all other altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 462
August 06, 2018, 09:37:07 AM
it may be a treat to bitcoin but ethereum is a very good project that is necessary for this ecosystem. there are so many good projects that use ethereum blockchain technology and issue erc20 ethereum tokens.
Absolutely, it cannot be denied that Ethereum has the potential to defeat bitcoin. But it seems that it still needs to take quite a long time, if seen in terms of price alone Ethereum is very distant with bitcoin.
I myself also think that if for now it is still difficult for ethereum to beat bitcoin,
but most likely in the future it can happen and of course it's difficult to predict,
so that more clearly we must follow the development of course
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 06, 2018, 09:35:05 AM
Well, i can personally say that it is not a threat to Bitcoin because it acts like a supporting Alternate Cryptocurrency to Bitcoin. Yes it may surpass its value but calling it a threat that can eradicate Bitcoin, that is different. Ethereum is one of the best Alternate Coin due to its platform being usable to other Cryptocurrency too. If it gets recognize and gets awards like Bitcoin did, its value might increase even more.
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 09:31:19 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

Ethereum’s perceived threat to Bitcoin is not a simple comparison of relative worth, then. There are essential differences to what each does and while Bitcoin is currently synonymous with cryptocurrencies in the minds of the public, as the market matures the value of both Bitcoin and Ether will be driven by factors other than the frenzied speculation which currently persists.
Activity: 27
August 06, 2018, 09:25:30 AM
I think you are putting over confident on Eth. it has potentials but it is a future story..
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
August 06, 2018, 09:04:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: