Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 26. (Read 4893 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 04:07:02 AM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!

I do not know why people always say that ethereum threats bitcoin, or bitcoin compared to ethereum.
They are cryptocurrency different and there is no reason to compare both.
They are created with different goals and concepts, you are wrong.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
What do you mean the threat to Bitcoin? In terms of price there, in the near future Ethereum is unlikely to overtake bitcoin. And in terms of the popularity of the blockchain in terms of the number and speed of transactions, does the Ethereum Commission not win?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 12:07:59 PM
In my opinion Bitcoin is the king of the market, it has great power. I believe that in the next few years Bitcoin will grow strongly and no altcoin can replace Bitcoin whether it is Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it is very popular. However, I think Ethereum is not a threat to Bitcoin. Only if Bitcoin is weak can Ethereum overcome Bitcoin.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
August 04, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
Its not a threat to btc at all since they serve different fields. No matter how good the performance of eth is, it wont surpass bitcoin, there's no competition at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
I don’t really think that Etherium is a threat to Bitcoin. it is hardly possible that Etherium could pass Bitcoin
Activity: 125
August 04, 2018, 11:37:17 AM
Yes it is. Ethereum doing well in crypto. It is very near to achieve what Bitcoin achievements. In due time we can probably see ethereum leading in crypto market. But still we can't say when. Better to still wait.
Activity: 349
August 04, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
The nature of ETH and BTC is different. Bitcoin is merely a currency. Meanwhile, ETH has developed a platform for transaction support and application of Blockchain technology. Bitcoin and Ethereum all have different mission, so we can't compare them

Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 11:29:38 AM
In the near future, I think the situation will not change much. Bitcoin has a very large weight in society and it is unlikely that anyone will be able to get around it. But the situation may completely change after a few years when the technology will be very strong
everything can happen if ethereum goes beyond bitcoin, surely bitcoin will be threatened,
and the ethreum will become king of the next coins and tokens
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
August 04, 2018, 11:17:11 AM
In the near future, I think the situation will not change much. Bitcoin has a very large weight in society and it is unlikely that anyone will be able to get around it. But the situation may completely change after a few years when the technology will be very strong
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
Ethereum can not and will never be a threat to bitcoin bcos they are two different coin and different blockchain. More so the gap between the two coin is not small. Ethereum can be a threat if d gap is so close like 60% to 40% but in the case of 98% to 2% no
Ethereum’s perceived threat to Bitcoin is not a simple comparison of relative worth, then. There are essential differences to what each does and while Bitcoin is currently synonymous with cryptocurrencies in the minds of the public, as the market matures the value of both Bitcoin and Ether.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 11:12:59 AM
Ethereum can not and will never be a threat to bitcoin bcos they are two different coin and different blockchain. More so the gap between the two coin is not small. Ethereum can be a threat if d gap is so close like 60% to 40% but in the case of 98% to 2% no
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
for me personally to achieve being king is not easy, let the time answer, because all
control is in the holder between bitcoin or ethereum, because to reach a level like
bitcoin takes a very long time to reach the price or exceed the price of bitcoin for ethereum.
Activity: 48
August 04, 2018, 11:00:27 AM
Eth is a good coin but i dont think it is a threat to bitcoin
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
We know that Ethereum got really fast and vast popularity, but it doesn't mean that it will continue at the same speed, just like the peak of 2017 with bitcoin is not mean that it will be continuing growing.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
ethereum was born to compensate for the weaknesses of the current bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of the digital age thanks to the ethereum, which helps to solve the bitcoin defect brain, giving investors the opportunity to choose. to choose
Activity: 166
August 04, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
ether is just a whole tool and it can not compete with bitcoin, but they are weaker without each other and therefore they are not enemies as it would not like
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 09:21:52 AM
Mainstream businesses are beginning to embrace Ethereum technology with banks and other entities using Ethereum-led solutions for things such as payment services. The biggest threat to Bitcoin remains Bitcoin itself, with the continuing creep of government regulation and the ongoing tag of financial crime driving market behaviours.
Activity: 490
August 04, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
I think ethereum is not a threat to bitcoin. Because bitcoin remains the best in cryptocurrency. In addition, bitcoin prices remain influential on other coins and do not apply otherwise.
Activity: 336
August 04, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
A pretty funny comparison, I like your thoughts. I also think Ethereum will be of high value in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
No one threatens no one we have global problems, and you here say that someone is threatening someone. Let's talk more about how we can store crypto-currencies and the whole market.
Pages:
Jump to: