Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum a threat to bitcoin - page 5. (Read 4893 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 02:37:45 PM
There is a very high probability that the ethereum coin will decrease to the third place in the rating of the coinmarket. In such a situation, ethereum does not exactly threaten Bitcoin!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
Bitcoin does not need to worry about competing with ethereum. Bitcoin will always be number one. It is necessary for ethereal to worry about their place in the crypto space, there are altcoins, which are better technologically than ethereum.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 07:30:51 PM
Now there are already more advanced coins than Ethereum. If he doesn't solve all his problems soon, he could be swallowed up
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 12:33:57 PM
The only threat posed by Ethereum is its unexpected scam. Other difficulties Bitcoin and the market as a whole, he will not be able to bring.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 01:03:45 AM
Eventhough ETH has occupied the second place for such a long time,it has not posed even a minimal threat to ETH.It growth is too unpredictable and goes back and forth.Besides ripple is even in fierce competition for the second spot.In addition to that,the price difference between ETH and btc is too wide for ETH to close.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 02:25:34 PM
There's no too waste about that. Ethereum is growing and becoming bigger each and everyday. People are investing in ethereum which is make it a threat to bitcoin  but I believe bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 95
October 11, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
The popularity of Ethereum compared to Bitcoin is based on faster speed of transactions and a small payment per transaction and I think myself Bitcoin is the best coin of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
You are wrong, Ethereum is very far from being able to threaten Bitcoin at all, and even if this is possible, it seems to me that this will not happen in this or even next year!
Activity: 756
October 09, 2018, 06:00:50 PM
Here something is different like Bitcoin isn't only king of cryptocurrency but without Bitcoin Ethereum is the king of crypto. Bitcoin is the most valuable digital currency even from Ethereum
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 10:04:03 AM
Ethereum is a threat to the entire crypto community. You know why? Because this is the biggest fraudulent project on the market.
And where did you get this information?
If you complain about some coin, give us the reason and not only unnecessary words that are supposed to damage the good name of Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
I don't see ethereum as a threat to bitcoin. I think both of them can survive long from now on. Ethereum has a lot to learn from bitcoin and vice versa.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 10, 2018, 10:00:00 AM
OP, you are inferring from the human perspective of leadership. Cryptocurrency is somewhat different. Aside that, bitcoin has gained lots of adoption than any other coin, ethereum inclusive.
There are instances, places, situations where bitcoin is used, while ethereum cannot be used there.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
October 10, 2018, 09:33:07 AM
Ethereum is a threat to the entire crypto community. You know why? Because this is the biggest fraudulent project on the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 09, 2018, 07:56:07 PM
I don't think that ethereum is a threat to Bitcoin. Ethereum is good and popular many people believed in it and they has a working product. But when it comes to Bitcoin general public can't trust anything than Bitcoin.  And Bitcoin is the core of the whole market system. They both are very different project but popularity for both project are good. But recently for market drop icos failed and scamed and many more reason ethereum is fall badly. So the market cap of ethereum is 1/4 or 1/5 or Bitcoin and it's really hard to cross.
Activity: 448
October 09, 2018, 06:50:20 PM
Nothing threaten bitcoin. ETH has compete bitcoin since early born till now eth can not defeat bitcoin in price. BTc will be the most used coin in the next 5 years in my opinian why? There are too many offline and online merchants that accept btc than other coins. SOme shops accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is world wide used in 2025.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
I can't think of ethereum as a threat to bitcoin. May be the fact that they are in the first two places in the market makes us think they are rivals. There are some improvements expected for both, we will see what happens.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 3
October 09, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
They are so different and so unstable that I don’t even know if Ethereum will overtake bitcoin. Do not ignore the trend reversal. But ETH was under pressure due to sales of coins by the EOS project. Therefore, it is not known how the kato will affect the further fate of the ETH.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 06:35:28 PM
It's all about the decline in the ICO market. Coin Ethereum is very dependent on the situation of the ICO market, so I would not be surprised if the ethereum will soon shift to third place. Competitors are also not asleep and develop their technology!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
October 09, 2018, 04:43:40 PM
Ethereum is a threat to bitcoin? Yes it is. We all know that ethereum was created by a russian programmer on 2013, and it was launched on 2015. After 3 years it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value.

Let me show you some NBA perspective on this, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency right? same as LeBron as the king of NBA. But here comes ethereum the prince of cryptocurrency just like Ben Simmons as the prince of the NBA. The prince will dethrone the king on the eastern conference finals same as ethereum that will dethrone bitcoin in the next couple of years. Wether we like it or not the king will reach its limit. Mark my word. Trust the ethereum process!
ethereum is jot a threat to bitcoin it is just another good cryptocurrency and i doubt that it cajn be a real danger to bitcoin
i believe in both ethereum and bitcoin and i think that we can be surprised in some years as we will se wht these cryptocurrencies will beco e
Activity: 406
October 09, 2018, 06:06:26 PM
Ethereum is possible and more popular now bitcoin, but it is unlikely that it will take the place of bitcoin due to the fact that bitcoin was the first and this is the most important thing in cryptocurrency who is the first one in the top!
Pages:
Jump to: